What's new

Video Gamers report in!

dsf-acer-gaming-720x340.png

Aspire-VX-15_features_ksp_04_large.jpg

just ordered this baby can't wait to get my hands on it :wub:
@The Sandman
specs (i know its not a high end laptop but thats what i could afford at the moment:D )
16 gb ram
i7 7700 (7th gen)
gtx 1050ti
1 tb hard
128 gb m.2 ssd (ordered separately )
F** didn't got notification for this anyway first of all congratz bro!!!:tup::tup::tup::tup: :D the specs are awesome you can run most of the modern games @1080p with med-high settings e.g Fifa 16
I was going to ask you whether your PC can handle Fifa cuz if it can than we should get it to play multiplayer ;) and now i saw this! congratz and tell me it's model number so that i can dissect it fully :D #LongLiveGaming
my latest acquisition :

View attachment 410465
Congratz!!! mmm that look such a beast!!! btw the new RX Vega beats 1080 but still 1080 is a beast:tup:
http://www.game-debate.com/news/232...rks-leak-beats-gtx-1080-first-specs-confirmed
10ish years back i was a crazily in love with counter strike gave it my heart and soul gave it like 12-14 hours a day and we had an amazing relationship for years and i waw good with her but then i grew up and lost interest in it and now i miss counter strike! For me it was and still is the best fps ever! I love gaming and i am 33 now and i still make sure i play the last of us for atleast 2 hours a day..before my new found love for TlOU i tried many games on playstation(i am a console gamer now only) cods,battlefileds etc but they were too lame for me but TLOU is amazing its slow, tactical, methodical the kind of games i like!

I was also good at fifa but havnt done any serious fifa since fifa 15,fifa is borng now;

So if anyone here plays TLOU on ps4 add me psn :pk_newb3e.
Tried Uncharted 4 yet?

kitna kuch miss kia ho ga
There will be steam sales in dec most games get 50-75% off so you can get a lot of them!!

Well it's mobile gaming... (we gamers are not racist) but it's mobile gaming....... but it counts :P

I need suggestions on computer games like "Red Alert ..... The Generals" type ?????

Should be easy to install ........ I am interested in playing only ...... no technicalities ....

F** didn't got notification for this anyway first of all congratz bro!!!:tup::tup::tup::tup: :D the specs are awesome you can run most of the modern games @1080p with med-high settings e.g Fifa 16
I was going to ask you whether your PC can handle Fifa cuz if it can than we should get it to play multiplayer ;) and now i saw this! congratz and tell me it's model number so that i can dissect it fully :D #LongLiveGaming

Congratz!!! mmm that look such a beast!!! btw the new RX Vega beats 1080 but still 1080 is a beast:tup:
http://www.game-debate.com/news/232...rks-leak-beats-gtx-1080-first-specs-confirmed

Tried Uncharted 4 yet?

There will be steam sales in dec most games get 50-75% off so you can get a lot of them!!
Yup i did try uc4 its fun but not something i like its more like cod your tradional run and gun type games!

I need suggestions on computer games like "Red Alert ..... The Generals" type ?????

Should be easy to install ........ I am interested in playing only ...... no technicalities ....
Last i played was ra2 i wanst really good at it but multiplayer ra2 was fun!

For that steam is the easiest way.
Well if you're into RTS games than try Men of War, Company Of heroes 2, Steam division Normandy 1944, Wargame series, Age of Empire, Dawn of War, Total war series (tho it's a mix of Grand and Real time strategy. Hope that helps.
Yup i did try uc4 its fun but not something i like its more like cod your tradional run and gun type games!
Impossible for me to choose which is best between UC and TLOU!
great to see AMD make a comeback, the Ryzens screwed Intel proper, still a ways to go with their GPUs though.
Yea AMD is going great so far e.g RX 400 and 500 series cheap and much better than 1060.
I played boom beach and our task force was top 10 in world. Tf New Horizon.
I played Airline manager on mobile and now ludo or other good game that i like.

What games are you currently playing?

What games do you want to play?

What systems do you own?

Currently playing :

League of Legends (PC)
Minecraft (PC)
Medal of Honor (PS3)
Civ 5(PC)

Want to play:
Hawx series (Ps3/PC)
Gran Turismo 5 (or was it 6?) (Ps3)
Killzone 3 (Ps3)
Fallout NV(Ps3/PC)

Too scared to continue playing:
Amnesia: The Dark Descent (PC)

That game is absolutely terrifying.

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

Amnesia is crazy!!! Try SOMA, the latest from Amnesia's developers. It's epic.

Well it's mobile gaming... (we gamers are not racist) but it's mobile gaming....... but it counts :P

I used to play Americas Army when i was young, and was among the top 100 in Australia.

then i moved to CoD Black ops. then i got married so i know only play CoC on my mobile when i am on the train going/coming from work or when i am on a 2 hour toilet break :)

:( i hope i won't have to leave gaming after marriage...

You won't have to, you will choose to leave gaming for the sake of your marriage

P.S. the above line is a lie.........she will make sure you don't have time to enjoy life after marriage :)

For that steam is the easiest way.

Well if you're into RTS games than try Men of War, Company Of heroes 2, Steam division Normandy 1944, Wargame series, Age of Empire, Dawn of War, Total war series (tho it's a mix of Grand and Real time strategy. Hope that helps.

Impossible for me to choose which is best between UC and TLOU!

Yea AMD is going great so far e.g RX 400 and 500 series cheap and much better than 1060.

I played Airline manager on mobile and now ludo or other good game that i like.

Depends on your taste if you like your CODs then i dont think youll like TLOU multiplayer then uc4 is the game for you.but try TLOU ull suck at start cause its a different game and difficult for beginners but once you cross lvl 30 ull understand the dynamics of it and hopefully become addicted to it.

I dont do mobile gaming much these days.i am not into single player gaming i only play multiplayer.played BB for 2 years we had a good task force and now most of the memebers have quit playing bb so its no fun anymore.

You won't have to, you will choose to leave gaming for the sake of your marriage
P.S. the above line is a lie.........she will make sure you don't have time to enjoy life after marriage :)
O_O but but there's always chance of negotiation right? right? i..i.i can't leave gaming...

Depends on your taste if you like your CODs then i dont think youll like TLOU multiplayer then uc4 is the game for you.but try TLOU ull suck at start cause its a different game and difficult for beginners but once you cross lvl 30 ull understand the dynamics of it and hopefully become addicted to it.
Nah i don't like fast paced 360 degree shooter like COD but i also don't like sl-o-o-o-o-w multiplayer of TLOU UC4 was ok i tried TLOU's multiplayer it's really not my type BF1, War Thunder, WoWs, Insurgency, Rising Storm etc.
BB?

Back
Top Bottom