What's new

Video Gamers report in!

I have ended GTA 5, Uncharted 1,2,3,4 , The last of us and I am currently playing COD Black Ops 3 on PS4 Pro...I am not an expert but just a moderate player...

I have ended GTA 5, Uncharted 1,2,3,4 , The last of us and I am currently playing COD Black Ops 3 on PS4 Pro...I am not an expert but just a moderate player...
how much ping do you have in multiplayer games like COD or BF? or even GTA 5 if you played it multiplayer

well , it was me or you guys think the Witcher 2 was supporior to Witcher 3 !? I really didn't like Open world aspect of the witcher 3 , it make story telling less focused ....

any way , do you think Deus Ex mankind divided is worth of playing !?

well , it was me or you guys think the Witcher 2 was supporior to Witcher 3 !? I really didn't like Open world aspect of the witcher 3 , it make story telling less focused ....

any way , do you think Deus Ex mankind divided is worth of playing !?
never played witcher 2 or Deux Ex:(

That is one of the reasons I am cautious to go there. Also, I am busy in anime world...
Recommend me a badass anime i have nothing to do till sehri perhaps i should start DaVinci's Demons Tv series

never played witcher 2 or Deux Ex:(

Recommend me a badass anime i have nothing to do till sehri perhaps i should start DaVinci's Demons Tv series
My fav is Code Geass,Aldnoah. Zero has good action...Have you watched them?

i have watched nothing but naruto/bleach/dbz lol
damn, you are missing the life... Well then you should not watch the top rated and best animes so that you do not set up a high standard and expectations. Watch Aldnoah. Zero.

Back
Top Bottom