What's new

Video Gamers report in!

damn, you are missing the life... Well then you should not watch the top rated and best animes so that you do not set up a high standard and expectations. Watch Aldnoah. Zero.
bro i dont have much time lol i would like to watch the 'top rates' ones :P

Stardew Valley is what I'm playing because I'm a dork and farming simulators are my thing.

20170703162550_1.jpg

20170703162543_1.jpg

Tried it. The graphics are overrated. There's a lot of NPCs but they're a bunch of a-holes who can't drive to save their life and then get mad when they cut you off. Incredible AI my butt. Perma-death is a huge letdown (not a fan of rouge-like). Basically a work simulator.

7/10. Not worth the full price, but an ok pickup if on sale.

The s*x scenes are nice tho:enjoy:.

Last edited:
So nobody here plays Ultra difficult self torturing type games like
Deamon Souls
Dark Souls 1
Dark Souls 2
Dark Souls 3
Bloodborne
Nioh?

Anyone Crazy fan of those games like me?

dsf-acer-gaming-720x340.png

Aspire-VX-15_features_ksp_04_large.jpg

just ordered this baby can't wait to get my hands on it :wub:
@The Sandman
specs (i know its not a high end laptop but thats what i could afford at the moment:D )
16 gb ram
i7 7700 (7th gen)
gtx 1050ti
1 tb hard
128 gb m.2 ssd (ordered separately )

dsf-acer-gaming-720x340.png

Aspire-VX-15_features_ksp_04_large.jpg

just ordered this baby can't wait to get my hands on it :wub:
@The Sandman
specs (i know its not a high end laptop but thats what i could afford at the moment:D )
16 gb ram
i7 7700 (7th gen)
gtx 1050ti
1 tb hard
128 gb m.2 ssd (ordered separately )
Is mein legacy of the void chalao hd mein :D

Is mein legacy of the void chalao hd mein :D
abhi aya nahi hay 10 days or lagain gay
yar waqey kafi sari games hain jo khelni hain mera current laptop ki spec dekho or phir bato/andaza lago kay maine kitna kuch miss kia ho ga
current specs
4 gb ram
1 gb lower-mid end amd graphic card
1st gen i5
750 gb hard
hd ready screen :sick:

Anyone here Plays Men of War \ Faces of War \ Battle of Empires 1914-1918 \ Soldiers Heroes of World War 2 Theatre of War \ Close Combat \ ... Series ???

if Yes, Please add me:

IranArmour96 (Steam)

nice, what is it, a 1080/ti ?

it's a non-Ti ! they had their Ti's with 11 gb ! but they put them on their website right after i bought this ! they took this one off and put up their Ti's !! though i googled and the difference with a Ti is not much . it's like an AMD card with X.

this one has liquid cooler , i hope that helps . i also hope my 8 gb is future proof and 11 gb simply too much at this stage, i don't know , i liked the cooling more than anything else . i always wanted to have one

it's a non-Ti ! they had their Ti's with 11 gb ! but they put them on their website right after i bought this ! they took this one off and put up their Ti's !! though i googled and the difference with a Ti is not much . it's like an AMD card with X.

this one has liquid cooler , i hope that helps . i also hope my 8 gb is future proof and 11 gb simply too much at this stage, i don't know , i liked the cooling more than anything else . i always wanted to have one
1080 is a beast too. What resolution/frames are you shooting for ? The exhaust style cooler + the rad should keep it nice and cool.

10ish years back i was a crazily in love with counter strike gave it my heart and soul gave it like 12-14 hours a day and we had an amazing relationship for years and i waw good with her but then i grew up and lost interest in it and now i miss counter strike! For me it was and still is the best fps ever! I love gaming and i am 33 now and i still make sure i play the last of us for atleast 2 hours a day..before my new found love for TlOU i tried many games on playstation(i am a console gamer now only) cods,battlefileds etc but they were too lame for me but TLOU is amazing its slow, tactical, methodical the kind of games i like!

I was also good at fifa but havnt done any serious fifa since fifa 15,fifa is borng now;

So if anyone here plays TLOU on ps4 add me psn :pk_newb3e.

Back
Top Bottom