What's new

Video Gamers report in!

try some DCS for now while they make better general content for VR

Not a fan of simulation games.. looking for multiplayer games.. so far vr games that have fun gameplay is smashbox arena..

currently playing Summoners war a turn based game on Tablet
hqdefault.jpg

in the past played World of war craft for many years from its release to 4th expansion and stopped about 2 years ago.
Try mobile legend if you like playing moba games.. :D

Not a fan of simulation games.. looking for multiplayer games.. so far vr games that have fun gameplay is smashbox arena..
Be patient and wait for it then, VR is the next big thing but still in it's infancy for now. It'll be a while before they release AAA titles for it.

DCS can be played in "game" mode as a regular arcadey title too btw

and the base content is completely free with a bunch of cool SU-25 missions etc

Big sale on Origin, picked up a legit copy of ME: Andromeda for 50% off.

Game's not all bad either, they've been patching it.

nah im good - wont support their half as*ed games
Fair enough.

but I'm a huge fan of the original trilogy and hold it in higher regard than Star Wars. Put a couple hours into ME: A on a pirated version and I realized I can deal with the garbage if I get a good deal, 50% off was just right.

@CBU-105
im not interested in games like i used to but definitely will play the new spiderman and god of war
:lol: that was brilliant ! 10/10 to whoever made that, bravo !

I got really lucky with the origin Andromeda deal, hardly ever even open that program and when I did, randomly, it was 50% off.

Kind of the same here with interest in gaming, 95% of the games are just to benchmark and dick around a little bit in before they get abandoned. I like keeping the PC up to where it can handle new AAA titles at 1080p @ 60fps with reasonably pretty settings for the other 5% which I play at leisure, and for years lol.. still have a bunch to do with witcher 3, replayed the original ME trilogy 10s of times.. and for simming, spl the study ones, both civvie and mil. Shame there's not enough free time like back in the day.. :/

New GOW and Spiderman are looking good, shame they're console exclusives, spidey game mechanics look like they borrow heavily from the batman games, which is not a bad thing. Haven't spend too much time with them but they're highly regarded for their combat. The getting around with the batclaw? grappling hook and spidey web shoot thing also looks great.

Last edited:
:lol: that was brilliant ! 10/10 to whoever made that, bravo !

I got really lucky with the origin Andromeda deal, hardly ever even open that program and when I did, randomly, it was 50% off.

Kind of the same here with interest in gaming, 95% of the games are just to benchmark and dick around a little bit in before they get abandoned. I like keeping the PC up to where it can handle new AAA titles at 1080p @ 60fps with reasonably pretty settings for the other 5% which I play at leisure, and for years lol.. still have a bunch to do with witcher 3, replayed the original ME trilogy 10s of times.. and for simming, spl the study ones, both civvie and mil. Shame there's not enough free time like back in the day.. :/

New GOW and Spiderman are looking good, shame they're console exclusives, spidey game mechanics look like they borrow heavily from the batman games, which is not a bad thing. Haven't spend too much time with them but they're highly regarded for their combat. The getting around with the batclaw? grappling hook and spidey web shoot thing is looks great.
Lol when EA jumps in and origin users calling themselves steam users when caught by steam hahaha

i dont know about batclaw never played Batman games :undecided:
yea i also hate the 'Exclusives' shit....really excited for GOW tho

Lol when EA jumps in and origin users calling themselves steam users when caught by steam hahaha

i dont know about batclaw never played Batman games :undecided:
yea i also hate the 'Exclusives' shit....really excited for GOW tho
not sure if it's the batclaw or something else but there's a grapple mechanic where he shoots a rope and gets around the map swinging all over the place, it's quite fun.

Give the Arkham ones a go if you feel you'll like the upcoming spidey game.

not sure if it's the batclaw or something else but there's a grapple mechanic where he shoots a rope and gets around the map swinging all over the place, it's quite fun.
wait you dont know how spider man works??

Back
Top Bottom