What's new

Video Gamers report in!

ROTR is an awesome game totally loved it it's gorgeous af! man really enjoyed playing it everyone should give it a try at least once.
IOxtUnT.jpg

P92B1RW.jpg

6HBLtcz.jpg

XIIvdZI.jpg

taken by me not perfect but still the game looks great this was on PC...

ROTR is an awesome game totally loved it it's gorgeous af! man really enjoyed playing it everyone should give it a try at least once.
IOxtUnT.jpg

P92B1RW.jpg

6HBLtcz.jpg

XIIvdZI.jpg

taken by me not perfect but still the game looks great this was on PC...
Shadowplay? Tell me how to do this

It's looking so good :smitten:
This one is looking promising but previous two were headaches.... too much glitchy movement.

Kaby Lake, here I come. :victory:
View attachment 421512

PCMasterRace-640x353.jpg

photo-73673.png
Nice one...

Just in context of buyer's remorse, coffee lake is coming in early october. Its 6 core 12 thread with 11% better single thread and 51% multithread performance. :rofl::rofl::devil::cheesy::p::cheers:

No matter what i do the traffic problem isn't gonna leave me alone :( @Hell hound @WhyCry @dexter

0t1R48B.jpg
You really have patience. Age of Empire 3 was the last of my patience in these type of games. Good Job.... Looks like you are a long time player...... I am for clash of clans.

Just finished last of us on ps4 in grounded mode.
No hud , fewer save points , no help from the girl, no health display, .
Enjoy.

You really have patience. Age of Empire 3 was the last of my patience in these type of games. Good Job.... Looks like you are a long time player...... I am for clash of clans.
Once you start building you will find it really hard to stop. :agree:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom