What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Not into that kind of sim but that one apparently crushes all CPUs

here's the new build so far:
mc1.PNG

mc2.PNG

love those corsair nazi fans. 8-)

still a work in progress, off to an ok start though.

yes i am that banned troll, cbu-105 btw lol

Nice one...

Just in context of buyer's remorse, coffee lake is coming in early october. Its 6 core 12 thread with 11% better single thread and 51% multithread performance. :rofl::rofl::devil::cheesy::p::cheers:
lol, zero buyer's remorse here bro, I did my research before taking the plunge.

here's the thing, im finally upgrading from a Sandy Bridge build (2500k) and the multiple steps up are deffo worth it. SB had begun to show it's age in some titles and was bottlenecking the 1070 even at a reasonably fast 4.6 clock, no upgrade path to 1440 or 4k there either.

it'll be years before games benefit from more cores and hyperthreading etc anyway.

this pc is for gaming and cpu intensive flight sims etc only, and sometimes as a DAW to fiddle around with some music stuff.. no streaming, content creation/rendering etc.. more than good enough for all of that and should last me a good many years.

the 7700k still beats ryzen/threadripper and even some intel enthusiast grade chips in gaming owing to it's higher clockability.

covfefe lake is also going to be expensive and marked up as hell on launch here in India.

Looks great :enjoy:

BTW GPU name?
zotac 1070, but not the factory oc'd amp extreme one.

no backplate either, it's the one ugly component in there with it's exposed ugly pcb spoiling muh l33t look. :angry:

zotac 1070, but not the factory oc'd amp extreme one.

no backplate either, it's the one ugly component in there with it's exposed ugly pcb spoiling muh l33t look. :angry:
That's what i was thinking why no backplate but eh as long as there's a 1070 under the hood i guess it's not a big deal :P ;) and you can always get a custom backplate

That's what i was thinking why no backplate but eh as long as there's a 1070 under the hood i guess it's not a big deal :P ;) and you can always get a custom backplate
kind of built the whole thing around the 1070, which was the last upgrade for the old one after pushing it to the max.

sandy bridge was special in it's superior thermal compound application, factory delidded ? 3.3 GHz stock boosted to 3.7 without the need for a 3rd party cooler, others clocked their chips to 4.8 and 5.0 even. Never got past 4.6 on mine though, probably to do with the not super good board/psu..

that one final bottleeck which forces you to upgrade lol

the 1070 was cannibalized from an old style case with a tiny plastic window kept tucked in a corner on the floor but this fancy new style case exposes the ugly bits if you look close, spl with a camera flash.

looking for a backplate but there's only super high end custom waterblocks etc for it, way beyond my geek level tbh, and probably not worth it if you don't have local support etc.

Not into that kind of sim but that one apparently crushes all CPUs

here's the new build so far:
View attachment 422136

View attachment 422137

love those corsair nazi fans. 8-)

still a work in progress, off to an ok start though.

yes i am that banned troll, cbu-105 btw lol
You spent some $$$$ into it man. I like the RED LED theme. I see the corsair ML fans, corsair RGB memory, red custom sleeved cables, corsair h100i v2-- 240mm or 280mm can't gauge the image? Case? Bitfenix -aurora

How? kher you should try this atleast once yr it's an addictive game aur mods ke sath to maza dobala ho jata hai
bus yar cities xl kheli .saudi baney ka shok hoa sara pesa oil fields, oil refinery or petrochemical university main laga dia na skilled labor na teacher or na hi koi or industry .sab kuch bahir say import kar raha tha even man power bhi ek time tak to sahi chala but ek time aya kay useless population itni grow kar gai kay main un ko support karta karta bank corrupt ho gya :lol::lol::lol:

bus yar cities xl kheli .saudi baney ka shok hoa sara pesa oil fields, oil refinery or petrochemical university main laga dia na skilled labor na teacher or na hi koi or industry .sab kuch bahir say import kar raha tha even man power bhi ek time tak to sahi chala but ek time aya kay useless population itni grow kar gai kay main un ko support karta karta bank corrupt ho gya :lol::lol::lol:
Useless pop ka asal mein bhi yehi nuksaan hai :lol:

tabhi to main itna khilaf hon 2 bachon say agey janey kay.:disagree:
who say that gaming is waste of time and you don't learn anything from it :rofl:
Mene to world ka map bhi games khel kr yd kia tha :D :lol:

Ah Empire total war really miss that game <3

You spent some $$$$ into it man. I like the RED LED theme. I see the corsair ML fans, corsair RGB memory, red custom sleeved cables, corsair h100i v2-- 240mm or 280mm can't gauge the image? Case? Bitfenix -aurora
trnc.PNG

think the auto moderation picked up the word 's e x y' and blocked it, weird.

Time to upgrade to 4k :enjoy::enjoy:

or if into FPS games go for 1440p/144
At least its '4k ready', a 1070 might struggle a bit though.

love to get a higher refresh rate 1440p monitor though, not into competitive gaming or online fps etc so not looking at 144 frames, just more pixels. G-sync maybe but those are ridiculously priced, and there's no great availability of any 1440p here anyway.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom