What's new

Video Gamers report in!

At least its '4k ready', a 1070 might struggle a bit though.

love to get a higher refresh rate 1440p monitor though, not into competitive gaming or online fps etc so not looking at 144 frames, just more pixels. G-sync maybe but those are ridiculously priced, and there's no great availability of any 1440p here anyway.
I have a 4k monitor and it's awesome. I do have a reference 1070 which runs 4k at low and medium. The problem is my monitor supports freesync as soon as I get a vega 56 I will sell my 1070 since now mining day's are numbered.

I have a 4k monitor and it's awesome. I do have a reference 1070 which runs 4k at low and medium. The problem is my monitor supports freesync as soon as I get a vega 56 I will sell my 1070 since now mining day's are numbered.
Freesync is about the only reason to go Vega, those are much more reasonably priced than their gsync rivals. The miners are still piling up the vegas for now, Amazon, Newegg ran out of stock in minutes, and they've been marked up, don't think you'll be getting one for 400$. Apparently there's some attractively bundles for vega 56/64 with a freesync monitor and some games, but you already have the monitor.

Spend a bit more and go 1080ti maybe ? A single card is more than enough to crush mostly anything at 4k.

Shadowplay? Tell me how to do this
USE Fraps to take screen-shots and make videos.

ROTR is an awesome game totally loved it it's gorgeous af! man really enjoyed playing it everyone should give it a try at least once.
IOxtUnT.jpg

P92B1RW.jpg

6HBLtcz.jpg

XIIvdZI.jpg

taken by me not perfect but still the game looks great this was on PC...

Graphics where good. Story of ROTR was dumb. It had no motivation or purpose like the previous one TR(2013) which had a great story.

Freesync is about the only reason to go Vega, those are much more reasonably priced than their gsync rivals. The miners are still piling up the vegas for now, Amazon, Newegg ran out of stock in minutes, and they've been marked up, don't think you'll be getting one for 400$. Apparently there's some attractively bundles for vega 56/64 with a freesync monitor and some games, but you already have the monitor.

Spend a bit more and go 1080ti maybe ? A single card is more than enough to crush mostly anything at 4k.
I know... my issue is flickering. I happened with 1080 and 1070. You can see the frame going up. while in high intensive games like AC: syndicate. I do play CS:go but there I can avail the frames since limited to 60hz by monitor. GTA V and other games son't give me as headache but my favorite series Assassins creed is giving me the blue eye.

USE Fraps to take screen-shots and make videos.
Thanks but FRAPS uses a lot of resources and my 1070 starts lacking.

FYI: alt+F1 is for screenshots in Nvidia GPU's

Graphics where good. Story of ROTR was dumb. It had no motivation or purpose like the previous one TR(2013) which had a great story.
Story in 2013 had a bit more suspense this one didn't had that feeling imo but the gameplay and graphics this was a really an awesome game.

Story in 2013 had a bit more suspense this one didn't had that feeling imo but the gameplay and graphics this was a really an awesome game.
Game-play and Graphics was good. Lara character build was good also but she lacked in many ways in this game. The story writer has shown her as a confused and aggressive woman who take decision without even thinking of the consequences. Only the best part in this game started with the Baba Yaga DLC the witch of the mountain and ended with it after that the story became dull again. :cheesy:

ok, escape from trolling and politics here.

I love Awesome Hardware, my fav interwebs tech show by far. Paul and Kyle are the best:

..... LTT, science studio, jayz2cents, hardware unboxed/canucks be among my top tech tubers.

honorable mentions: der8auer, buildzoid, gamers nexus, Vir1lity PC Customs (bit more hardcore/indepth)

any suggestions on interesting gaming/computer tech and hardware channels ?

The most iconic comeback in a fighting game history: The Evo moment 37.

@Mentee never thought you were a gamer too bro.:welcome:
what is your rigs specifications

mine is
i7 7700 hq
gtx 1060 6gb
16 gb ram
2tb hard drive 256 gb ssd
predator-helios-300-007.jpg
predator-helios-300-002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom