What's new

USAF delivered pakistan two embargoed Pakistani F-16s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day by day ,minute by minute , we are getting strong !
I just love that !
indeed this is pakistan' victory, well done pakistan keep more strong and show that PAF is now a threat to IAF, well done.

well done pakistan, it is pakistan victory, Now with addition of thess two birds Pakistan Air Force will be more effective , And Now PAF is much ahead with IAF in air Combat

This plane F Solaaaaa has destroyed our nation. We have had to make a deal with the devil over and over.

IT IS WORSE THAN OPIUM.

just to get our hands on this we would do anything .

12 pages of discussion just for 2 embargoed planes!

shows our mind set.

These recent developments made our defense truly invincible. Although one could argue that same could have been accomplished with one rather than two embargoed F16 Jets.

Pak-US friendship Zindabad.

Right guys, the news i have is that these two F-16s at Pakistan's request have had some highly sophisticated package installed in them. Since it was a Pakistan specified package hence it had to be implemented on a Pakistani platform.
Thus these F-16s were held back to go through the test phase or what's called TVR.
@Oscar @Horus @MastanKhan

50 million in gift not bad....what happened to those back in Musharraf era the gifted two

We bought and paid for new they gave second hand
Loving general gave us , what we are getting now ?
Die hard general will break the dam cycle & will give us Su-35s but our damocrazy never gave us anything like that ?

2 More bird arrived , and if you have em , show it off I Suppose

Here we see F16 going 16,000 feet in 45 seconds

The 2 Seaters would help train new pilots

Last edited:
well they are more f16's at amarc so they should go for more of them and bring them up to spec.
View attachment 256637 View attachment 256638 View attachment 256639
I want to show my middle one to Pressler for ruining these birds.

Uncle sam is a clever Bit*ch
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

T
Anything from uncle Sam is welcome. Especially if it is free of cost.

Diversification and self sufficiency is key for Pakistan.
There is no such thing called free lunch. We paid 600 plus millions for the aircrafts. They gave us 365 millions back along with wheat. In addition, Uncle sam charged us the parking fee for 10 years that mean we paid over a billion for those aircrafts. In short words, Uncle sam took a joy ride on your money.

82 total now
Seems PAF will complete the much talked about F-16 "century".... They will probably more another SQD of 52+...

And 12 remaining jets will probably be released aswell... @Windjammer.

This plane F Solaaaaa has destroyed our nation. We have had to make a deal with the devil over and over.

IT IS WORSE THAN OPIUM.

just to get our hands on this we would do anything .

12 pages of discussion just for 2 embargoed planes!

shows our mind set.

It doesn't hurt getting what we paid for ? Abhi tou 12 Aur rehtay haien....

Wasnt paf reluctant to get the ''old'' ''naval'' ''aggressor'' sqd fighters.. Wasnt paf looking for non naval fighters with less wear and tear?

If i may interject into the celebrations. Readers may remember that the US gave us 2 planes before they supplied us with the 14 EDAs.They were supposed to be on lease and were supposed to be returned to USAF unless the USA was happy for us to keep them. The EDAs then started arriving and we had delivery of 12 in all. Two were held back along with two which we had sent over as the "patterns"(for lack of a better term) for MLU. Of these 4 planes 2 arrived back and two are these ones which have finally been returned. What happens to our numbers depends on whether US gets the leased planes back which I think would be petty of them and they might just hand them over. If they do take them back it is my understanding that we will end up with 76. If they don't we will end up with 78. This is my understanding of the situation and is not from any source inside PAF .

Seems PAF will complete the much talked about F-16 "century".... They will probably more another SQD of 52+...

And 12 remaining jets will probably be released aswell... @Windjammer.

It doesn't hurt getting what we paid for ? Abhi tou 12 Aur rehtay haien....
its thier long time dream sir jee hhahahah

2 More bird arrived , and if you have em , show it off I Suppose

Here we see F16 going 16,000 feet in 45 seconds

The 2 Seaters would help train new pilots
ye jis jhaaz per hum bethty hai wo to 1 ghanty baad bhi zameen ke nazdeek hota hai :(

Welcome, welcome, welcome.
Finally arriving.
12 MORE F16s to come.
U.S.A, do it fast .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom