What's new

US Warns China on SCS Moves

It's simply that we are not really to care the Chinese flag.

What do you think if it only remains one star?

If you look closely, the stars are aligned in geometric fashion, the extra star was not randomly added. Vietnam leaders took extra precaution in making this beautiful 6 star flag perfect.

vg07l1.jpg

:cheers:

US planemaker Boeing said that Xiamen Airlines, a unit of China Southern Airlines, had agreed to purchase 40 next-generation 737-800s -- an order valued at $3.5 billion at list prices.

The deal requires Chinese regulatory approval, Boeing said in a statement released on Friday, adding that it would work with Xiamen Airlines to push through the deal.

Full story>Xiamen Airlines orders 40 Boeing 737-800s for $3.5 bln | Bangkok Post: news

(yawn) Corporate American tells Obama: " Stop it! Go curb your puppies"!

It says "Please dont warn me, I will buy many of your plane?" LOL :lol:

Apparently, China does needed to receive sorry from its people due to the way its just did due to unacceptable claims and regardless the feeling of its neighbors.

Not like Vietnam cared much about its neighbours to begin with, so who cares.

Yes, in the past, China leaders die trying to get China economics grows, on the other hands when everything said and done, China started trigger alarms that made the World view its become a monsters.

The world? :lol:
Would rather have whoever concerned view us as a monster than a puny little shrimp :lol:

In this modern World, no countries wants to bow its head to China like in the 14-16 centuries anymore.

How refreshing it is to hear someone from the modern and almighty Vietnam lecture us about the art of Kao Towism in the modern world. :rolleyes:

Yet, China is not really strong compare to the other "super nations".

Yes we are not really strong compared to the almighty powers of Vietnam and the Philippines.

Soon enough, China will gets surrounded by all nations, bad thing that Chinese people always got direct hits from bad to worst.

Soon enough, we'll all be here bored to death waiting for you to charge your powers telling us that you will wipe us off the floor "soon enough" :lol:

1st pic made by Vietnamese government
2nd pic made by Vietnamese thugs

Which do you think has more meaning?

See?

This what I just said? 1 picture represent for Vietnamese Pro-China wannabe, 2 piture that represent for the Vietnamese people.

Vietnamese people are willing to dies, fights not for any Pro-China leaders willing to dies, and fights. It' depends on how you look at.

It says "Please dont warn me, I will buy many of your plane?" LOL :lol:

Outside of Vietnam, the customer is always the king. Go earn some money before you guys here boast how powerful you are. Modern day war doesn't need to fire a single bullet as you'll see EU is going to suffer its worst defeat ever.

It is also created by Vietnamese.

You dont still answer me: what is the meaning of the stars?

See post #23

See?

This what I just said? 1 picture represent for Vietnamese Pro-China wannabe, 2 piture that represent for the Vietnamese people.

Vietnamese people are willing to dies, fights not for any Pro-China leaders willing to dies, and fights. It' depends on how you look at.

A regime change in Vietnam with a pro-China government will fix everything.

If you look closely, the stars are aligned in geometric fashion, the extra star was not randomly added. Vietnam leaders took extra precaution in making this beautiful 6 star flag perfect.

vg07l1.jpg

Flag? And stars in your flag?

13070972541361519469_574_0.jpg

Britain

1307097095103755738_574_0.jpg

Australia

13071010901668155747_574_0.jpg

Vietnam

13071014751152675340_574_0.jpg

... and if you know what I mean :azn:

So stop talking about the star in your flag :azn:

Not like Vietnam cared much about its neighbours to begin with, so who cares.

The world? :lol:
Would rather have whoever concerned view us as a monster than a puny little shrimp :lol:

How refreshing it is to hear someone from the modern and almighty Vietnam lecture us about the art of Kao Towism in the modern world. :rolleyes:

Yes we are not really strong compared to the almighty powers of Vietnam and the Philippines.

Soon enough, we'll all be here bored to death waiting for you to charge your powers telling us that you will wipe us off the floor "soon enough" :lol:

Thank you for your trying to prove about Chinese people.It's must be nice and honestly more that 1000 words, what I'm trying to prove.

Chinese people are afraid to takes negative points, even though its really deserved to gets them. So how do you can make a deal when its basic instinct from most Chinese people.

A regime change will lead Vietnam to a pro-US regime.
This regime is the most pro-China ever you can achieve. Look at pro-US movement in Vietnam, from both citizens, merchants and politicians. And another nearby pro-US country is not good for China.

Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Philippines, India ...
Then you have already been surrounded :rofl:

Outside of Vietnam, the customer is always the king. Go earn some money before you guys here boast how powerful you are. Modern day war doesn't need to fire a single bullet as you'll see EU is going to suffer its worst defeat ever.

But here, the US is warning China, according to you, the number of planes is not many enough?

See post #23

So the star of Vietnam is the biggest star? [See the images of Đảo Bạch Long Vĩ] :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom