What's new

US Warns China on SCS Moves

Raise your hand if you think the U.S. will actually do something, besides talk, in the South China Sea?

Anybody? Anybody? I didn't think so.

Raise your hand if you think the U.S. will actually do something, besides talk, in the South China Sea?

No, the America has its own national interrets in SCS. The US wants to ensure that all disputes should be resolved through peaceful negotiation and international laws. If one goes astray, it will warn....

Internal unrest is under control, unlike one of our neighbors with 300,000 troops fighting a war within the country (IOK).. SCS is a top priority regardless of what happens, but for Vietnam and Philippines you would be 100% correct with the bold statement.

Buying facts wholesale from your bedmates, nowadays? Mind giving a headcount for Han Chinese thugs in uniform in TAR? Of course, that isn't a war. Who cares for a couple of dozen monks and nuns burning themselves at the rape of their country and culture? Not Big Bold China, no Sirree Bob.

It is amusing to see how closely Chinese jingoes are aping American hyper-patriots.

This not what you think and nobody cares what you think. This how they going to act on China. Does U.S needed to getting direct involve? The answer is NO. Will China could guaranteed that U.S not supplies war toys for any nation if its feels like?

No? Yes? Maybe? That's will bothering China much !!!

At least in the South China Sea, all trade and commerce will flourish under the mandate of China.

our backyard = we call the shot

Hope those western imperialist can respect this.

It is not the western imperialist you need to worry about. It's the eastern anti-imperialist.

Buying facts wholesale from your bedmates, nowadays? Mind giving a headcount for Han Chinese thugs in uniform in TAR? Of course, that isn't a war. Who cares for a couple of dozen monks and nuns burning themselves at the rape of their country and culture? Not Big Bold China, no Sirree Bob.

It is amusing to see how closely Chinese jingoes are aping American hyper-patriots.

What happened in Tibet was 50 years ago and the situation is under control, what is happening in IOK is present day with a few hundreds thousand troops occupying the area.. big difference.

It is also impossible to stop a couple of fanatical monks from setting themselves on fire, but we can and did stop an armed rebellion.

No, the America has its own national interrets in SCS. The US wants to ensure that all disputes should be resolved through peaceful negotiation and international laws. If one goes astray, it will warn....

Asides from "caution," what will the U.S. do militarily? Go ahead, describe the scenario.

Start with Johnson Reef in 1988. China destroyed South Vietnamese warships in the South China Sea. What did the U.S. do for its ally?

Now explain why the U.S. will help communist united Vietnam that killed 50,000 American troops and maimed hundreds of thousands more. By the way, those hundreds of thousands of Americans with missing limbs and maimed by Vietnamese are still alive today. They'll start protesting if the United States tries to help Vietnam.

Ever wonder why the U.S. gives Vietnam $0 in military aid? The U.S. hates your Vietnamese guts.

By the way, those hundreds of thousands of Americans with missing limbs and maimed by Vietnamese are still alive today. They'll start protesting if the United States tries to help Vietnam.

Ever wonder why the U.S. gives Vietnam $0 in military aid? The U.S. hates your Vietnamese guts.

Martian2:

Please read slowly and carefully, if you having trouble in English I know some Vietnamese guys in PDF can translate for you in Chinese language.

Sources:U.S. to help Vietnam upgrade old Huey helicopters | Reuters

I quote from very 1st part:

he United States provided Vietnam $1.3 million in fiscal 2010 to finance programs aimed at cementing security ties, up from $500,000 the year before, the agency's No. 2 official, Richard Genaille, said.

If you wanted to know how many Huey helicopters we had in hands, then I can give you a full list with FREE of charge.

Martian2:

Please read slowly and carefully, if you having trouble in English I know some Vietnamese guys in PDF can translate for you in Chinese language.

Sources:U.S. to help Vietnam upgrade old Huey helicopters | Reuters

I quote from very 1st part:

If you wanted to know how many Huey helicopters we had in hands, then I can give you a full list with FREE of charge.

I think you're an idiot.

40 year old Huey helicopters won't help you one whit in a Sino-Vietnamese war.

The U.S. provided $1.3 million in financing. That means Vietnam has to pay back the borrowed money.

----------

At Dao Bach, you're an idiot too. It will take an eternity for the U.S. to help Vietnam's tiny $120 billion economy. China's economy for 2012 is $8 TRILLION. Vietnam's economy and technology will always be a tiny speck in comparison to China.

Unless the U.S. is willing to engage in a full scale war, Vietnam has no hope. Even if the U.S. wants to help Vietnam completely, it still can't save Hanoi from a land invasion by China. You guys are screwed no matter how you look at it.

HAve you come across the term 'hegemonist'?

You should ask the Afghanis, Iraqis and Africans that very question.

Thank you for your trying to prove about Chinese people.It's must be nice and honestly more that 1000 words, what I'm trying to prove.

Chinese people are afraid to takes negative points, even though its really deserved to gets them. So how do you can make a deal when its basic instinct from most Chinese people.

So when will you kick out the Chinese, Taiwanese, Filipino and Malaysians? Oh wait, I guess that's too much to ask.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3265253 said:
Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Philippines, India ...
Then you have already been surrounded :rofl:

If that's what you mean "The World", then that is fine by me. :lol:

I think you're an idiot.

The U.S. provided $1.3 million in financing. That means Vietnam has to pay back the borrowed money.

----------

At Dao Bach, you're an idiot too. It will take an eternity for the U.S. to help Vietnam's tiny $120 billion economy. China's economy for 2012 is $8 TRILLION. Vietnam's economy and technology will always be a tiny speck in comparison to China.

Unless the U.S. is willing to engage in a full scale war, Vietnam has no hope. Even if the U.S. wants to help Vietnam completely, it still can't save Hanoi from a land invasion by China. You guys are screwed no matter how you look at it.

On ground force, China not has a chance ... not even close to dare of Viet Nam ground forces. Period.

You said, U.S give zero dollar for Viet Nam aid, I proved for you that its already has. Not much but still consider that aid then you call me that idiot?

More than likely, I just put my shoe on your mouth and locked you up whatever you just asked.

You should ask the Afghanis, Iraqis and Africans that very question.

So when will you kick out the Chinese, Taiwanese, Filipino and Malaysians? Oh wait, I guess that's too much to ask.

Wow, you gear shifted and it's must be nice !!!

When did I say Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia and where is it?

See, another negative points for you and it not easy for you willing to take it.

What countries like Vietnam and Philippines need against the neighborhood bully is nuclear deterrence!

nuclear-explosion.jpg

I think you're an idiot.

----------

What they are doing is help Vietnam with economy, military, politic ... so if china start its invasion, Vietnam will be able to fight back.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-far-east/200191-us-warns-china-scs-moves-4.html#ixzz22YedyYMy

Land invasion will always be a disaster for China :rofl:
434abc.jpg

Chinese Military Strategy in the Third Indochina War: The Last Maoist War, Edward C. O'Dowd (2007), page 46

What countries like Vietnam and Philippines need against the neighborhood bully is nuclear deterrence!

Don't worry, if they nuke Hanoi, their Guangdong will be affected.
If they nuke Ho Chi Minh city, their vassal Cambodia will be affected.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom