What's new

US Warns China on SCS Moves

Have you Vietnamese guys noticed that no one on this forum agrees with you?

You guys say the most ridiculous things. You waste everyone's time.

I haven't read anything intelligent from you Vietnamese in this thread. I'm out.

Who agree with yours? Pakistan and your nonstop stupid "2000 year old history" posts?

Give me any articles written by a non-chinese that will say that Vietnam and the Philippines' claim to their EEZ is invalid. I can give you a lot that will say your claims are stupid.

There's a difference with what you believe and what is really happening.

Very generous of you. You mean your country is willing to go kind of co-op with all ASEAN nations on her 40 occupied islands. Any link on that or you're just shooting your mouth off?
Joint cooperation is for those part of Spratlys that is on overlapping EEZs. Sharing it with the other claimants is a good compromise for a peaceful resolution. I'll try to find a link for you because I think I read one before.

Very generous of you. You mean your country is willing to go kind of co-op with all ASEAN nations on her 40 occupied islands. Any link on that or you're just shooting your mouth off?

They have the resources in their EEZ. We have the resources in our EEZ. That's fair.
Remember that EEZ is not "Territory". So that co-operation is the best way for legal owners. Of course China and Taiwan are not legal owner because they don't have both historical evidences or international laws to support them.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3266787 said:
They have the resources in their EEZ. We have the resources in our EEZ. That's fair.
Remember that EEZ is not "Territory". Only China think EEZ is territory.

Thanks for your attempt to educate me, however, I only want a link on what you claimed.

No, the America has its own national interrets in SCS. The US wants to ensure that all disputes should be resolved through peaceful negotiation and international laws. If one goes astray, it will warn....

:lol: US only wants International laws imposed when it suits them , not always ... Yes it will warn , just like Russia was warned ...
SCS is a different story ... The present statement isn't even a true warning - something along the lines of " dire consequences " but a lip service done for vassal states like Philippines and Japan ...

Why I'm not surprise.

Their English sucks so badly i don't even bother with it anymore unless they love avoiding answering you what you requested. You have stated very clearly what you asked for and still he doesn't get it.

Unlike china, We willing to share the international water in SCS(east sea) with every one , we only claim all islands, not the whole SCS(east sea) like greedy, loud barking but coward china:coffee:

Unlike china, We willing to share the international water in SCS(east sea) with every one , we only claim all islands, not the whole SCS(east sea) like greedy, loud barking but coward china:coffee:
Look at these "brave" Vietnamese :lol:

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkX1fIjI0Ow[/video]

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom