What's new

US Warns China on SCS Moves

Singapore is just a tiny US's vassal state and its economy and politic are controlled by chinese, few nuclear-capable Shaddock missile is enough to send it back to poor and dirty fishing village, so pls don't highly appreciate her.

Bro,

Regardless how rich or poor Singapore is it, we have to respecting it and no matter what. His/her may or may not a real Singaporeans has difference point of view, or dirty players class trying to hide under nations flags.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3269207 said:
They have highest technology-capable in South East Asia.
Most of them are chinese but unlike mainland chinese, they have the best society in South East Asia.
They do the best organization in South East Asia.
Have you ever been there?
Her techs are transferred from US or the West, nothing special about it.

her so called " the best society in South East Asia" is Nothing but a favor from US's support and protection. without it, then she would not exist until now bcz she can't even have enough fresh water to survive.
dunhill said:
Bro,

Regardless how rich or poor Singapore is it, we have to respecting it and no matter what. His/her may or may not a real Singaporeans has difference point of view, or dirty players class trying to hide under nations flags.

btw: Bcz most of Singaporean are chinese so, even if she doesn't support china but we won't support a ASEAN solidarity to counter her mother land-China, too, so I prefer to kick all china's supporter(including chinese in Singapore) out of ASEAN region to weaken china's power and to create a ASEAN solidarity.

We need to do the same thing to chinese in ASEAN like what our great leader Le Duan did to them in 1979.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3269178 said:
:rofl: It means our gov haven't published maritime claim, because they are trying to discuss and solve with Indonesia, Philippines first. Unlike China, Vietnam respect other claims from South East Asia's nations, so we won't publish a personal self-fish claim.
We are ASEAN's members, we act together, so we try to solve our problems together so every member is happy. So, the result is a Mutual Claim from Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, and Vietnam. That's much more better than a personal claim, isn't it?

Your country, Cambodia and Myanmar should learn how to co-operate with other ASEAN's members. Singapore is the most advanced country in South East Asia, you should be a leader, not the one who try to break the solidarity of ASEAN for the need of your chinese race.

Frankly many ASEAN countries, including mine, are just as wary of Vietnam (see post #104) as China but we rely on China and trust her more because she's a regional power and would be fairer if we give her the due respect.

Vietnam is a super power wannabe, who knows her true intentions. Some of your countrymen (again see post #104) are unrefined and have yet proven themselves to be able to take the leadership role in SCS. Can we trust her or can she protect us if the dragon roars? :undecided:

Bcz most of Singaporean are chinese so, even if she doesn't support china but we won't support a ASEAN solidarity to counter her mother land-China, too, so I prefer to kick all china's supporter(including chinese in Singapore) out of ASEAN region to weaken china's power and to create a ASEAN solidarity.
by WiseGuy

Haha, you finally show your true face! You wannabe superpower and takeover all ASEAN nations, don't you? Now you wonder why no ASEAN country supports you. Your blatant attempt of domination fools no one.

Enjoy your sweet dreams of supa powa!

Her techs are transferred from US or the West, nothing special about it.

her so called " the best society in South East Asia" is Nothing but a favor from US's support and protection. without it, ten she would not exist until now bcz she can't even have enough fresh water to survive.

btw: Bcz most of Singaporean are chinese so, even if she doesn't support china but we won't support a ASEAN solidarity to counter her mother land-China, too, so I prefer to kick all china's supporter(including chinese in Singapore) out of ASEAN region to weaken china's power and to create a ASEAN solidarity.

They do have tech, no matter who transfer them. They do have best society, no matter who protect it. Again, if you haven't been to Singapore, please be quiet.
They are an advanced country, so I hope they can forget a about the race, and put the benefit of the whole ASEAN on first.
Keep insulting other member like Singapore is not the way to maintain ASEAN's solidarity. What you are doing is just pushing them closer to China's hands. So the one who break the solidarity is you, not Singapore.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3269270 said:
They do have tech, no matter who transfer them. They do have best society, no matter who protect it. Again, if you haven't been to Singapore, please be quiet.
They are an advanced country, so I hope they can forget a about the race, and put the benefit of the whole ASEAN on first.
Keep insulting other member like Singapore is not the way to maintain ASEAN's solidarity. What you are doing is just pushing them closer to China's hands. So the one who break the solidarity is you, not Singapore.
Good, let her show her true face of chinese in ASEAN, let her fall into china's lap, like Pol Pot tried to ally china, then we will have another good excuse to kick them out again.

We couldn't control Laos-Camb if we wouldn't kick those chinese-Khmer Pol pot out, so we can't have a ASEAN solidarity if we don't kick all chinese in ASEAN out. bro.

Our great leader Le Duan completely kicked chinese out of Laos-Cam, then we should do the rest for the benefit of ASEAN region.

Frankly many ASEAN countries, including mine, are just as wary of Vietnam (see post #104) as China but we rely on China and trust her more because she's a regional power and would be fairer if we give her the due respect.

Vietnam is a super power wannabe, who knows her true intentions. Some of your countrymen (again see post #104) are unrefined and have yet proven themselves to be able to take the leadership role in SCS. Can we trust her or can she protect us if the dragon roars? :undecided:

Ask Philippines are they worry about China or Vietnam? What Vietnam is doing is trying to solve problem with other members through a mutual respect, so every member is happy. Vietnam even doesn't publish a personal claim! Unlike Vietnam, China has always done aggressive action: claim a the whole sea, mess up with ASEAN members, violates others' EEZ, rob others' fishermen in others' EEZ, command Cambodia to break ASEAN's solidarity...
You trust China because ppl in China is in the same race as you. Your country is the most advanced country with high-developed society, so I hope they can forget a about the race, and put the benefit of the whole ASEAN on first. Don't make me feel disappoint about your country.

Mr Nice Guy is alone. Any other Vietnamese people here support him?

Bcz most of Singaporean are chinese so, even if she doesn't support china but we won't support a ASEAN solidarity to counter her mother land-China, too, so I prefer to kick all china's supporter(including chinese in Singapore) out of ASEAN region to weaken china's power and to create a ASEAN solidarity.
by WiseGuy

Haha, you finally show your true face! You wannabe superpower and takeover all ASEAN nations, don't you? Now you wonder why no ASEAN country supports you. Your blatant attempt of domination fools no one.

Enjoy your sweet dreams of supa powa!
Hehe, we showed our true face in 1979 when our great leader Le Duan expeled chinese in VN, attacked,looted and captured chinese in Laos-Cam-ThaiLan , and we're still one of good ASEAN members now.

btw: Singapore president look like our good friend - Indian, so we should help him to gain more power and increase Indian ethnic,too , instead of those paranoid chinese there:coffee:
y220660765893632.jpg

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ said:
You trust China because ppl in China is in the same race as you. Your country is the most advanced country with high-developed society, so I hope they can forget a about the race, and put the benefit of the whole ASEAN on first. Don't make me feel disappoint about your country.
Why should we put our Hope on those chinese instead of doing the same thing to them like in 1979 ??

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3269301 said:
Ask Philippines are they worry about China or Vietnam? What Vietnam is doing is trying to solve problem with other members through a mutual respect, so every member is happy. Vietnam even doesn't publish a personal claim! Unlike Vietnam, China has always done aggressive action: claim a the whole sea, mess up with ASEAN members, violates others' EEZ, rob others' fishermen in others' EEZ, command Cambodia to break ASEAN's solidarity...

Mr Nice Guy is alone. Any other Vietnamese people here support him?

My country has no stakes in the SCS claims so our position is neutral as per the six claimants, however we definitely prefer you guys solve the issues peacefully and not force us to take sides. If war does happens, being a small country, we'll seek protections from a stronger country. Do not threaten and intimidate us!

My country has no stakes in the SCS claims so our position is neutral as per the six claimants, however we definitely prefer you guys solve the issues peacefully and not force us to take sides. If war does happens, being a small country, we'll seek protections from a stronger country. Do not threaten and intimidate us!

Yes, what I hope is Singapore stay neutral and do not help China in both politics or economy.
And if you want to solve the problem peacefully, you shouldn't follow china. China is the one who is messing up very aggressively there. Only our ASEAN's members are willing to solve this peacefully.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3269445 said:
Yes, what I hope is Singapore stay neutral and do not help China in both politics or economy.
And if you want to solve the problem peacefully, you shouldn't follow china. China is the one who is messing up very aggressively there. Only our ASEAN's members are willing to solve this peacefully.

LOL China doesn't need Singapore's help militarily, economically or even politically. She can easily handles Vietnam and Philippines even though you two running around like 'chickens without heads' begging for helps and supports.

You guys talk as if the whole ASEAN is behind you, but the truth is everyone is suspicious of you and most, if not all, despite your hegemonic dreams with an empty pocket.

I was trying to be nice and be civil to you guys, however, since some of you threaten to kill all Chinese Diaspora in ASEAN, whatever sympathy I have for for you is gone. No wonder the Chinese members in this forum call you guys with all kind of names. Well now I know you deserve it.

LOL China doesn't need Singapore's help militarily, economically or even politically. She can easily handles Vietnam and Philippines even though you two running around like 'chickens without heads' begging for helps and supports.

You guys talk as if the whole ASEAN is behind you, but the truth is everyone is suspicious of you and most, if not all, despite your hegemonic dreams with an empty pocket.

I was trying to be nice and be civil to you guys, however, since some of you threaten to kill all Chinese Diaspora in ASEAN, whatever sympathy I have for for you is gone. No wonder the Chinese members in this forum call you guys with all kind of names. Well now I know you deserve it.

Philippines' hegemonic claims? Our country claims the 200NM EEZ that the modern and civilized world allows us to claim is being hegemonic? I do believe Singapore also has its own 200NM EEZ, right?

Anyone care to make me shut up by showing anything that will prove that the Philippines is claiming what is not within our own EEZ.

Great. As the most advanced country in the ASEAN, you are happy when China bully others countries, you and Cambodia try to break the solidarity that other members are working on. You should consider yourself as a member of the ASEAN.

I was trying to be nice with you, but now, you think who on this forum follow your race? Only Pakistan? You think there are only Chinese and Pakistani? Oh what a shame on you :rofl:

Philippines' hegemonic claims?

Would you read carefully on others' posts and don't be so hasty to jump into conclusions, please.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3270521 said:
Great. As the most advanced country in the ASEAN, and you are happy when China bully others countries, you and Cambodia try to break the solidarity that other members are working on. You should consider yourself as a member of the ASEAN.

The way things are going now, especially in this forum, we better prepare to safeguard our national interests. And besides, unlike you guys here, China never threaten us and in fact our relations have never been better.

Would you read carefully on others' posts and don't be so hasty to jump into conclusions, please.

You are happy when china bully Philippines and Vietnam.
You choose to follow your race and break the solidarity of your ASEAN, as a member, Filipino friend just did what he have to do.

The way things are going now, especially in this forum, we better prepare to safeguard our national interests. And besides, unlike you guys here, China never threaten us and in fact our relations have never been better.

Who threat you? Nice Guy? :rofl: :rofl: Anybody here agree with him? :rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom