What's new

US Warns China on SCS Moves

You are not an ASEAN member and we don't need you to tell us whatthe real ASEAN guys are. Just because you know a few ASEANs doesn't make you an expert on us.

Oh no, I opposed whatever you just said above. You have to understand and determine on this matter, and this is an International forum so it meant any races could joint and no matter what/who could joint and not to join.

You are also a phillipino, so what you want us non-phillipinos here to expect?

If you do not trust us, who CAN you trust?

BTW, we (ASEAN and our NE neighbours) have been co-existed and together we have maintained a peaceful region for the past few decades, why must you guys throw away all these things now? Do you seriously think others are be so stupid to lay down their own lifes or risk of losing out evertythings just for the sake of your so called sovereign rights and interests?

Give us a break and stop dragging all of us into this stupid game please, others also have their own rights and interests to decide for themselves. WE simply are not keen to fight because we do not wish our country to end up as ****_HOLES!

OK lah,

Philippines should Trust no one for the good, future for Philippines people and in return, its leaders must stand up tall to fight if there is needed to be done.

No one could drag Singapore into this mess, more than likely some of Chinese wanna be whose live in your country and turn it backs to their motherland meh.

Before you ask some one to stop dragging Singapore in this stinky mess, then you have to jump in then dragging your Singapore people out of this. Remember this, with or without Singapore, Viet Nam and Philippines still have undone business to taking care of China lah.

By all mean, any member of ASEAN must sit together and making plans for the goods of this group. Don't be selfish and let China breaking one by one. OK lah?

Saying that ASEAN people are friends means that I want to mess in your ASEAN affair? Do you want ASEAN guys to be enemies? Are you Chinese?

Are you afraid if ASEANs are friends?

No, he/she just afraid ASEAN got more friends and support from the EU then China will be alone and lonely.

My country has no stakes in the SCS claims so our position is neutral as per the six claimants, however we definitely prefer you guys solve the issues peacefully and not force us to take sides. If war does happens, being a small country, we'll seek protections from a stronger country. Do not threaten and intimidate us!

Which country is threatening Singapore now? Yes, you were right for small country looks for protection of power country, then Singapore already did. Its allowed U.S dock 4 warships in there. Wasn't enough for Singapore by you all mean?

Singapore did not to take sides, unfortunately as Singapore as a member of ASEAN it is a must to say something. Singapore already did, and its done pretty good. Badly, its not the way that you wanted. Right?

Good, let fight against us like those chinese-khmer Pol Pot, and you soon will see him in hell :coffee:

btw: you're just china's 50cent army bcz No singaporean dare to fight against us. We soon will control Malacca , they have No chance to resist it.

Awesome! A country dirt poor talking about controlling the Malacca. Can you enlighten me with your brilliance strategy of taking on at least 20 countries in order to control the strategic sea lane? Or you're just brain-farting?

Awesome! A country dirt poor talking about controlling the Malacca. Can you enlighten me with your brilliance strategy of taking on at least 20 countries in order to control the strategic sea lane? Or you're just brain-farting?

I don't really know what happens between you and Mr Niceguy. Based on the bold part what you just said, that Viet Nam can not be able to ambush (the right meaning) aka controlling Malacca straight on China ships then you have to think twice. You were underestimate what Viet Nam is capable of. Thus far, if Viet Nam only ambush China ships that will not effecting any relationship could being harm with other nations, especially from ASEAN nations indeed.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

OUR nation is always standing with CHINA

I don't know about the other, but in my opinion that I will respecting you for this kindly thinking. As a friend, protecting and sides with friend that the only way.

In returns, you have to respecting with the other if they will do exactly what are you going to do. I wish you going to respect them as I respecting you now.

On topic:

Is there anything problem if U.S willing to take sides on Philippines? U.S and Philippines are more than friends, and U.S with Viet Nam right now is friend. (After changed status from foe to friend). Any problem at all? In my opinion, that's a perfect match right there.

I don't really know what happens between you and Mr Niceguy. Based on the bold part what you just said, that Viet Nam can not be able to ambush (the right meaning) aka controlling Malacca straight on China ships then you have to think twice. You were underestimate what Viet Nam is capable of. Thus far, if Viet Nam only ambush China ships that will not effecting any relationship could being harm with other nations, especially from ASEAN nations indeed.

That's the problem with how you guys argue. I was challenging WiseGuy on how Vietnam's going to control the Malacca and here you comes in accusing me of underestimate Vietnam's ability of ambushing China's ships. They're totally different matter and that's why sometimes I ignore such unrelated questions. But then if I do that, another one of you would accuse me of running away. Please don't twist my words.

That's the problem with how you guys argue. I was challenging WiseGuy on how Vietnam's going to control the Malacca and here you comes in accusing me of underestimate Vietnam's ability of ambushing China's ships. They're totally different matter and that's why sometimes I ignore such unrelated questions. But then if I do that, another one of you would accuse me of running away. Please don't twist my words.

Where/when did I twist yours words? I just said based on the bold part that you wrote it down. To me, that is absurd due to Viet nam is dirt poor (you said) can not controlling Malacca Straight.

I said yes, during this time (not even our kilos) Viet Nam Navy's could be able to lock down any China ships (Commercial or battleships) without being harm any relationship with any other nations, that also included ASEAN nations.

Do you see anything wrong what I replied to you now? Did I put any words in your mouth as you just blame?

To control the Malacca Strait means you're in power to allow or disallow whoever you wish to go through and also the ability to collect fee of ships passing through. Can Vietnam, with a meager budget and a few WWII warships, do that? Do you think the US, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia NATO.......etc will line up their ships and pay you guys tolls?

To control the Malacca Strait means you're in power to allow or disallow whoever you wish to go through and also the ability to collect fee of ships passing through. Can Vietnam, with a meager budget and a few WWII warships, do that? Do you think the US, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia NATO.......etc will line up their ships and pay you guys tolls?

Is that what you thinking about control truly means? I have no wonder why you kept fighting about. I suggest you to find some more resources, before you can starting argue with me or the other.

The collecting fees for every single ships pass through, looks like a thief to me. Honestly, that 100% looks like pirate and thief. What a big picture that you could be able to draw like this? I'm just curious anyway?

Are you awake yet? Do you really need a cup of coffee? If that a Yes, please answer me did I twist your words as you just blamed on me? Please.

(Sigh) I don't if you're doing this purposely or not but I'll give you the benefit of doubts for the last time. To control something or a person, at least in the context of we're talking about, is you own that something or person and thus you can do anything with it. If I own a road who's going to stop from charging a toll of thoroughfare? Egypt own Suez Canal, thus charge a transits fee. I wouldn't call that robbery, would you?

(Sigh) If I own a road who's going to stop from charging a toll of thoroughfare? Egypt own Suez Canal, thus charge a transits fee. I wouldn't call that robbery, would you?

I have 2 ways answer for you:

1./ Yes, if that road is a private road and you invested on it then you absolutely have the right to collect fees.

2./ No, if there is a public road, then you absolutely no way to get any thing in any under conditions may applied.

Back to Malacca Straight, there is belong to no one then no one could collecting fees in any under conditions taken. It's seems to me that, you just try to protect, convince that China is RIGHT thing on its actions over SCS, and the other countries are not allow.

I respect whatever yours manner thinking about China, but the undone business in SCS is not the Viet Nam nor Philippines in play. As you just see, Singapore also afraid the greedy of China too, that is why its allowed for U.S docking 4 battle ships in Singapore territories. Don't you see?

Does Viet Nam and Philippines lures its fishermen going to fish in SCS or China is the country who did that? Just tell me the truth please. Let's switch over that Singapore on 1 of 2 position like Viet Nam or Philippines, will you OK for China do that to Singapore?

I'm not going get involve with your disputes with China since I already stated my positions in the matter.

As your #2) a public road doesn't fall into the perimeter of what we're talking about here.

I'm not going get involve with your disputes with China since I already stated my positions in the matter.

As your #2) a public road doesn't fall into the perimeter of what we're talking about here.

My #2 is linked to #1 and the entire my replied to you also linked to #1 as your were asked.

As you said on the bold part, you do not want to get involve with China. Why are you opposed the other to get involve in SCS? Due to you are Chinese or Chinese lovers? You will die try to protect and convince whatever China did in SCS is a right thing right? Am I right? Did I miss something?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom