What's new

US Warns China on SCS Moves

Again you seem to have trouble understand me or my writing wasn't clear enough. Now you putting words in my mouth again. Until next time.

Again you seem to have trouble understand me or my writing wasn't clear enough. Now you putting words in my mouth again. Until next time.

I think this is my fault, I will let the other will judge about it. Have a good w/end.

To control the Malacca Strait means you're in power to allow or disallow whoever you wish to go through and also the ability to collect fee of ships passing through. Can Vietnam, with a meager budget and a few WWII warships, do that? Do you think the US, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia NATO.......etc will line up their ships and pay you guys tolls?

"Control Malacca"? Isn't that Singapore has given control the strait to its Big Dad, the American?

Very generous of you. You mean your country is willing to go kind of co-op with all ASEAN nations on her 40 occupied islands. Any link on that or you're just shooting your mouth off?

Oh, according to your logic, I would ask that why were Singaporean allowed to inherit the entire island which is strategically located on the strait of Malacca from UK? Why was it not equally divided for Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia, Philppines, Vietnam...?

:lol: US only wants International laws imposed when it suits them , not always ... Yes it will warn , just like Russia was warned ...
SCS is a different story ... The present statement isn't even a true warning - something along the lines of " dire consequences " but a lip service done for vassal states like Philippines and Japan ...

No, Vietnam is now completely independent, we are not a "vassal" of both the America and China as you :coffee:. Look at your feet first ...

Unlike Russia, if China get warned by the US, China will be very worried ...

I wonder you guys follow the flow of arguments or just jump in randomly pick a sentence to argue for your own convenience. How you expect people to even talk to you without the feeling they are being interrogated? Frankly no one talks or debates like that.

I wonder you guys follow the flow of arguments or just jump in randomly pick a sentence to argue for your own convenience. How you expect people to even talk to you without the feeling they are being interrogated? Frankly no one talks or debates like that.

Have you ever wondered a country which you were saying it was "a country dirt poor" who is now controlling 40 islands on the Spratly Islands, while your power China [always bigger and more powerful than Vietnam, both in the past history and present] only is controlling some coral reefs, which it robbed from Vietnam in 1988?
Do you recognize your stupid logic and stop repeating that "Why Vietnam controls 40 islands of Spratly Islands" like an idiot?

Have you ever wondered a country which you were saying it was "a country dirt poor" who is now controlling 40 islands on the Spratly Islands, while your power China [always bigger and more powerful than Vietnam, both in the past history and present] only is controlling some coral reefs, which it robbed from Vietnam in 1988?
Do you recognize your stupid logic and stop repeating that "Why Vietnam controls 40 islands of Spratly Islands" like an idiot?

Calling people idiots does not make you a better man and it also can't change the fact Vietnam went behind everybody's back to occupy 40 islands since 1974. Prior to that date you had no permanent procession. You can bring all those phony proofs and cry all you want no one is going to give a flying fuuck. Go ahead yell your lungs out.

Calling people idiots does not make you a better man and it also can't change the fact Vietnam went behind everybody's back to occupy 40 islands since 1974. Prior to that date you had no permanent procession. You can bring all those phony proofs and cry all you want no one is going to give a flying fuuck. Go ahead yell your lungs out.

We are confident there are hundreds of evidences to prove both Paracel Islands and Spratly Islands belong to Vietnam for hundreds of years ago, and if you think they are fake evidences, we can ask for help of an independent scientific organization to verify them. With advanced technology today, I think that any fake evidence will be unmasked.

We are also holding many official map of China of the dynasties in China which did not show two Paracels and Spratlys of Vietnam [of course]
With a map printed on paper, checking it is real or fake is very easy...

Get your facts straight before you guys accuse me of anything:

1) I never defend the right of China concerning SCS, I merely always pointed out what's her claims, that is the shoals in SCS and their EEZ, not the whole sea.

2) I never denied Philippines rights of claiming her EEZ, but I always insisted that Aquino failures of diplomacy and the realization geopolitical environments.

3) I'm total against Vietnam unilateral occupancy of the shoal and cries of being a victim.

The reason I state my views in the SCS situations because I was always misinterpreted by some intentionally or simply ignorantly. If anyone accuses me of anything else I will simply ignore him/she.

1) I never defend the right of China concerning SCS, I merely always pointed out what's her claims, that is the shoals in SCS and their EEZ, not the whole sea.

2) I never denied Philippines rights of claiming her EEZ, but I always insisted that Aquino failures of diplomacy and the realization geopolitical environments.

3) I'm total against Vietnam unilateral occupancy of the shoal and cries of being a victim.

The reason I state my views in the SCS situations because I was always misinterpreted by some intentionally or simply ignorantly. If anyone accuses me of anything else I will simply ignore him/she.

Clearly, Vietnam was and is a victim of expansionism of Han. Vietnam was invaded Paracel Islands in 1974 and some coral reefs in the Spratly Islands in 1988 by China, and now the chinese are threatening us even within our own EEZs.

The chinese say that the islands are "historical sovereignty" of them [lol on chinese] :lol:, but they dont have any evidence to prove it, and could not show the time to which Vietnam "invaded" their islands, but conversely, we can easily point out the time table that China has invaded the islands from Vietnam, 1974 and 1988.

oh man china will invade ASEAN soon ,RUN for YOUR life!!!!!! hahahha

Now China is only pretending a temporary "peace" with Indonesia. It also claims on a part EEZ of Indonesea in SCS...

_48951920_south_china-sea_1_466.gif

I don't understand why do you even bother here, as if facts really matter here. Those kids only bring useless rants into this kind of forum without understand how the real world works and what realpolitik is.

Clearly, Vietnam was and is a victim of expansionism of Han. Vietnam was invaded Paracel Islands in 1974 and some coral reefs in the Spratly Islands in 1988 by China, and now the chinese are threatening us even within our own EEZs.

The chinese say that the islands are "historical sovereignty" of them [lol on chinese] :lol:, but they dont have any evidence to prove it, and could not show the time to which Vietnam "invaded" their islands, but conversely, we can easily point out the time table that China has invaded the islands from Vietnam, 1974 and 1988.

Here are the facts: China, Vietnam and Taiwan believe all the shoals in the SCS belong to them, respectively; Philippines, Malaysia and Brunei have their different claims and sometimes might overlap. In each of their eyes those islands that they claim belong to them.

Vietnam took 40 islands and no one said anything until 1974 and 1988 when China retook 2 islands from Vietnam in which she perceived was hers. Before you guys here cry China and Chinese people are robbers have anyone else cried that Vietnam was the robber first? Before the disputes are resolved what's stopping others or even China to take more islands from Vietnam if they have the wherewithal?

You guys forget one thing and that is you think those 40 islands are yours but others don't. In order for you to keep those islands you have to keep defending them constantly as do the others with their respective possessions. In another word everything is game until the disputes are resolved.

As for me personally and because the fact I'm Chinese I hate the bold part above. You can't blame me of being hostile toward those who constantly have that term in their vocabulary.

I don't understand why do you even bother here, as if facts really matter here. Those kids only bring useless rants into this kind of forum without understand how the real world works and what realpolitik is.

It's annoying sometimes.

Here are the facts: China, Vietnam and Taiwan believe all the shoals in the SCS belong to them, respectively; Philippines, Malaysia and Brunei have their different claims and sometimes might overlap. In each of their eyes those islands that they claim belong to them.

Vietnam took 40 islands and no one said anything until 1974 and 1988 when China retook 2 islands from Vietnam in which she perceived was hers. Before you guys here cry China and Chinese people are robbers have anyone else cried that Vietnam was the robber first? Before the disputes are resolved what's stopping others or even China to take more islands from Vietnam if they have the wherewithal?

You guys forget one thing and that is you think those 40 islands are yours but others don't. In order for you to keep those islands you have to keep defending them constantly as do the others with their respective possessions. In another word everything is game until the disputes are resolved.

As for me personally and because the fact I'm Chinese I hate the bold part above. You can't blame me of being hostile toward those who constantly have that term in their vocabulary.

It's annoying sometimes.

afp20120315141803579.jpg

Philippines, Malaysia, Brunei claim based on UNCLOS 1982, the islands were in their EEZs.

China, Taiwan, Vietnam claims based on historical sovereignty, besides Vietnam is also based on the UNCLOS 1982.

Vietnam has many historical evidences to support our claims, while both Taiwan and China have nothing. For example, we are holding a map of China in 1904 under the Qing dynasty, the map recognized the two archipelagos were not territory of China.... But the ancient maps of Vietnam have always showed the two archipelagos as territories of Vietnam.

Thus, China and Taiwan dont have any historical basis, legal basis and factual basis for the absurd claims of them on SCS.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom