What's new

US Warns China on SCS Moves

What countries like Vietnam and Philippines need against the neighborhood bully is nuclear deterrence!

I don't know about Viet Nam and Philippines are willing to have them or not, but I am sure I already have it on my avatar.

On topic:

It's not a bad idea, but with nuclear weapons need a lot of money to maintain it working properly. Else it gotta be a big mess, and Viet Nam does not has that kind of luxury.

As long as any countries has a good idea to dissembler China nukes, then the rest of the World will living in peace and that the time, China will slow its down.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3265624 said:
Don't worry, if they nuke Hanoi, their Guangdong will be affected.
If they nuke Ho Chi Minh city, their vassal Cambodia will be affected.

Nopes deterrence here is you try and attack us and we will flatten Beijing and Shanghai ;)

I don't know about Viet Nam and Philippines are willing to have them or not, but I am sure I already have it on my avatar.

On topic:

It's not a bad idea, but with nuclear weapons need a lot of money to maintain it working properly. Else it gotta be a big mess, and Viet Nam does not has that kind of luxury.

As long as any countries has a good idea to dissembler China nukes, then the rest of the World will living in peace and that the time, China will slow its down.

No nuclear weapons are not rocket science and are well within reach of Vietnam, Pakistan and North Korea don't really have rockstar economies but have nuclear weapons, it was widely believed that once USA's missile defense shield materialism it will arm Taiwan with it's nuclear umbrella

No nuclear weapons are not rocket science and are well within reach of Vietnam, Pakistan and North Korea don't really have rockstar economies but have nuclear weapons, it was widely believed that once USA's missile defense shield materialism it will arm Taiwan with it's nuclear umbrella

I vow for nuclear energies power, not for nukes stuffs though. It's dangerous and easily a target for China if its want to take preemptive action on Viet Nam. At this time, Viet Nam will be alone and yet, the rest of the South East Asia nations will be do the same thing. This just my idea !!!

On ground force, China not has a chance ... not even close to dare of Viet Nam ground forces. Period.

You said, U.S give zero dollar for Viet Nam aid, I proved for you that its already has. Not much but still consider that aid then you call me that idiot?

More than likely, I just put my shoe on your mouth and locked you up whatever you just asked.

Do you know what military aid means? It means FREE money to a country like Israel. Israel is not really buying U.S. F-35s. Those F-35s are FREE. Let me repeat again. Vietnam receives $0 in military aid from the U.S.

Do you understand the difference between $115 billion for Israel and $0 for Vietnam? Now do you get it? The U.S. doesn't care about you Vietnamese guys.

This is what military aid looks like:

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf

"www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
by JM Sharp - 2010 - Cited by 42 - Related articles
Mar 12, 2012 – the United States has provided Israel $115 billion in bilateral assistance. Almost all U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance ..."

I vow for nuclear energies power, not for nukes stuffs though. It's dangerous and easily a target for China if its want to take preemptive action on Viet Nam. At this time, Viet Nam will be alone and yet, the rest of the South East Asia nations will be do the same thing. This just my idea !!!

Of course Vietnam won't do it in isolation but I believe US of A (money, technology, protection) will be more that happy to help

Do you know what military aid means? It means FREE money to a country like Israel. Israel is not really buying U.S. F-35s. Those F-35s are FREE. Let me repeat again. Vietnam receives $0 in military aid from the U.S.

Do you understand the difference between $115 billion for Israel and $0 for Vietnam? Now do you get it? The U.S. doesn't care about you Vietnamese guys.

This is what military aid looks like:

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf

"www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
by JM Sharp - 2010 - Cited by 42 - Related articles
Mar 12, 2012 – the United States has provided Israel $115 billion in bilateral assistance. Almost all U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance ..."

1 U.S dollar aid that still count, I careless how many its gave out for Israel or any other nation. As long as I have source that provide U.S did aid for Viet Nam. Again, 1 U.S dollar is still count and yes U.S DID aid for Viet Nam on military.

You call me idiot that made me think you have failed, because I already gave you what you are needed. Again, you have FAILED.

Asides from "caution," what will the U.S. do militarily? Go ahead, describe the scenario.

Start with Johnson Reef in 1988. China destroyed South Vietnamese warships in the South China Sea. What did the U.S. do for its ally?

Now explain why the U.S. will help communist united Vietnam that killed 50,000 American troops and maimed hundreds of thousands more. By the way, those hundreds of thousands of Americans with missing limbs and maimed by Vietnamese are still alive today. They'll start protesting if the United States tries to help Vietnam.

Ever wonder why the U.S. gives Vietnam $0 in military aid? The U.S. hates your Vietnamese guts.

In 1974, China took advantage while the U.S had been forced to withdraw all troops from Vietnam in 1973 and had to pledge not to interfere again, while Vietnamese were flooding in Vietnam war, Chinese used of force to rob Paracel islands from South Vietnam [Republic of Vietnam]

In 1988 China took advantage while Vietnam had been exhausted because the Vietnam war, then had to fight against the Khmer Rouge in the south border and had to fight against China in the northern border, the Chinese used of force to attack Vietnam's transport naval ships and unarmed soldiers on some coral reefs of Spratly Islands from Vietnam.

In 1979 China attacked Vietnam with the help of big dad [The US turned "green light" for China and provide intelligence information reconnaissance for China ...], but unfortunately China was still defeated by the girls of Vietnamese militia force... [Perhaps the U.S helped China because a number 58,000 and number of injured soldiers as you said??]

Now we dont need USA help Vietnam or U.S aid, we need only the US doesn't support China like it did do in 1979 it is good enough...

Have you Vietnamese guys noticed that no one on this forum agrees with you?

You guys say the most ridiculous things. You waste everyone's time.

I haven't read anything intelligent from you Vietnamese in this thread. I'm out.

It is best for the Philippines to have American brothers than Chinese around even for quite a while at least we can have a bit of protection. We can also have access to their technology in advance weaponry. The Philippines is US Asia’s oldest ally and is vital strategic point for the US. The Americans can't afford to lose the Philippines since it would start a domino effect that leads to total American defeat to Asia-Pacific.

And also American military analyst are very well familiar with the Chinese military philisophy "Sun Tzu's Art of War" its all about LIES and DECEIVING its foe hence, the US will not bow to the game that Chinese wanted to play and I’m sure China cannot afford to have a fight equivalent to three quarter of the world... so China you must think twice.

Guess what they answered?

Two bozos twice as bad as one.

Vietnam and the Philippines find it hard to learn from India's mistakes. What bozos they all are :disagree:

Wow, you gear shifted and it's must be nice !!!

When did I say Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia and where is it?

See, another negative points for you and it not easy for you willing to take it.

So isn't that your country's intention? claim the entire Spratlys? Little wonder why ASEAN cared less about your spats with your neighbours.

Have you Vietnamese guys noticed that no one on this forum agrees with you?

You guys say the most ridiculous things. You waste everyone's time.

I haven't read anything intelligent from you Vietnamese in this thread. I'm out.

Indian, Philippines, Japanese, some Russian, some American (of course not chinese who used US flag).
Look what you got? Pakistan?

Vietnam and the Philippines find it hard to learn from India's mistakes. What bozos they all are :disagree:

China should learn itself from 1979 war. Mess up with Vietnam and then got arrested by Vietnamese women.

So isn't that your country's intention? claim the entire Spratlys? Little wonder why ASEAN cared less about your spats with your neighbours.

We will share Spartly's region with our ASEAN, kind of a co-operation: developing and controlling together. But China, Taiwan? Get out, you don't have anything to do there.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3266678 said:
We will share Spartly's region with our ASEAN, kind of a co-operation: developing and controlling together. But China, Taiwan? Get out, you don't have anything to do there.

Very generous of you. You mean your country is willing to go kind of co-op with all ASEAN nations on her 40 occupied islands. Any link on that or you're just shooting your mouth off?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom