What's new

US Senate warns Obama on Rouhani in letter signed by 76 lawmakers

As a South Asian Muslim, i don't want this raging sectarian flame from the Middle East to burn down my country any more than it already has. This is a alien concept to our region.

Regardless of who started it first, what matters is that we eradicate this sectarianism and distance ourselves from any "charity" offers coming from that region.

As you said, Saudis look after their interest, indians theirs, Iranians theirs, etc and in the same fashion, we too should look after our own interest and form relations with whom we want.

Pakistan is already too far gone in that regard bro. It will now take either a mass "reducation" process or an outright act of God to rid Pakistan of its sectarian vile.

:woot: A Persian country? A Persian country? Are you serious :rofl: :D :lol: :omghaha:

Guys check this Persian supremecy out @al-Hasani @BLACKEAGLE @JUBA @Arabian Legend @Mosamania @tyrant @Bubblegum Crisis @MooshMoosh

I guess that is the reason why you have been sanctioned to death baby girl :lol: your supremecy is killing you, the mullahs are spending fortunes outside your country to achieve their Persian supremacist dreams :whistle:

Saddam should've toppled the mullah regime when he'd the chance and eradicated that Persian supremacy once and for good. :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't know the half of it boy :lol: Iraq is a Persian country as well :D isn't that right @al-Hasani !!!!

Honestly I always thought Iraq was a Persian country (of course I know better now) because of it being in many Persian empires. Does Iraq have a Persian minority though? :pop:

Honestly I always thought Iraq was a Persian country (of course I know better now) because of it being in many Persian empires. Does Iraq have a Persian minority though? :pop:

Iraq is as Persian as Saudi Arabia is Persian, my friend. Don't forget that 40% of the Iranians are not even Persian to begin with. The ancestral homeland of the Persians is Kazakhstan/Central Asian Steppe anyway. They are foreign invaders to the Middle East. Well, the Iranian Plateau (Iran) is not really the traditional Middle East/West Asia to begin with but whatever.:coffee:

Iraq is as Persian as Saudi Arabia is Persian, my friend. Don't forget that 40% of the Iranians are not even Persian to begin with. The ancestral homeland of the Persians is Kazakhstan/Central Asian Steppe anyway. They are foreign invaders to the Middle East. Well, the Iranian Plateau (Iran) is not really the traditional Middle East/West Asia to begin with but whatever.:coffee:

I thought Kazaks were Turkics? :blink:

I saw the topic days ago, I ignored because it's about Iran-US that I don't really care until Yzd Khalifa tagged me here, saw some arguments, went back from p1 to here. Man, Arab-Pakistani-Iranian argument comments are hilarious :rofl:

I thought Kazaks were Turkics? :blink:

Yes, today but that was before the Turkic migrations to Central Asia.

The origin of the ethnic Iranian peoples/Persian peoples are traced to the Ancient Iranian peoples, who were part of the ancient Indo-Iranians and themselves part of the greater Indo-European linguistic family. The Ancient Iranian peoples emerged in parts of the Iranian plateau circa 1000 BCE.[34]

The Old Persians, who were one of these ethnic Iranian groups, were originally nomadic, pastoral people in the western Iranian plateau and by 850 BCE were calling themselves the Parsa and their constantly shifting territory Parsua for the most part localized around Persis (Pars), bounded on the west by Tigris river and on the south by the Persian Gulf.[36] The first known written record of the term Persian is from Assyrian inscriptions of the 9th century BCE, which mention both Parsuash and Parsua .[37][38] The Iranian Persians and Medes were initially dominated by the Assyrian Empire for much of the first three centuries after arriving in the region.

The Andronovo culture is strongly associated with the Indo-Iranians and is often credited with the invention of the spoke-wheeled chariot around 2000 BCE.[3] Andronovo culture is also notable for regional advances in metallurgy.[1]

2hqxjsy.png

Andronovo culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway not that it matters since they have been heavily mixed (as modern day genetics confirm) by now and conquered left and right by non-Persian people.

The point is that the original Persians were not from the Middle East let alone from the Iranian Plateau but Central Asia/Eurasian Steppe. The Middle East - in ancient times was completely dominated by Semitic people (like it is today) outside of Asia Minor (Anatolia - current day Turkey) and the Iranian Plateau. That region is our ancestral homeland.

The Shias in Pakistan use to remain pretty low profile till 1979 advent of The big Khomeini revolution in IRAN. That is when this Khomeini revolution came to Pakistan and Pakistani Shias started following Khomeini himself. That is when Pakistani society seriously felt this Shia-Sunni rift. The reason for this rift was that overnight after the Big Satan revolution all Pakistani Shias overnight became "Wanna be " Iranians and followers of the Khomeini. The fact that Iranians started to export their Big Satan revolution to Pakistan did not sit too well with most Sunni Pakistanis.
@Yzd Khalifa , @kalu_miah

I am the biggest supporter of Shias in Pakistan. They are our countrymen and their life and liberty must be protected at all costs in Pakistan because they are citizens of Pakistan. But then Pakistani Shias will not go out in public and bash Sunni nations.

This is when Internet comes into play. Every coward who would not normally say anything provocative becomes a tiger. Like @Cheetah786 who acts brave from behind the security of a keyboard. In real life he is @mouse786. This explain all the cowardly Pakistani Shias bashing Arabs because they feel secure from behind the safety of their Computer Keyboards.

A coward will act big when he feels he is safe. A brave man remains humble even when he is safe from danger.

@Pakistanisage666 the devil is such a good Muslim that he lies about performing HAJJ nothing i can say about his personality can TOP that.

LOL! How did this thread turn into a discussion like this. :rofl:

I keep asking myself what's letting this thread go on and on is the topic that interesting...then I see.

@Pakistanisage666 the devil is such a good Muslim that he lies about performing HAJJ nothing i can say about his personality can TOP that.

Really, show me where I lied about Hajj, you Liar.

Show me the Post. come on I challenge you, Liar.

Or admit that you come from a long line of LIARS.

Be a man and either show me or admit you are a liar and apologize like a man.

@al-Hasani when you had your discussion with @Hazzy997 you don't need to talk about military or blabla liberation, you didn't mention one thing. According to our religion, Palestine will liberated as promise but only Allah knows, Allahu A'lam. What is written in the book cannot be unwritten so be patient my Palestinian brother.

We taught them one of the greatest lessons of all time as we turned Persia upside down that up until now they still live the bless of it. It wasn't all about religion only, we changed their culture dramatically, heritage, litrature, language, identity, and even their names!!! that's why they are mad t us :coffee: Arabians.

Imposing all that with the sword is not something to be proud about, better things have happened in the middle east. But as we see in your quote about al qadisiyah, congratulations.

Imposing all that with the sword is not something to be proud about, better things have happened in the middle east.
Oh hold on a second, I'm guessing you are trying to be more Muslim than Iran's eternal enemy Omar Ibn Al-Khattab? Interesting, what would @salman108 and @al-Hasani say about this :angel:

But as we see in your quote about al qadisiyah, congratulations

A trillion times yes :bunny:

Thank you :wave:

Back
Top Bottom