What's new

US Senate warns Obama on Rouhani in letter signed by 76 lawmakers

Oh hold on a second, I'm guessing you are trying to be more Muslim than Iran's eternal enemy Omar Ibn Al-Khattab? Interesting, what would @salman108 and @al-Hasani say about this :angel:

Have not really turned this conversation religious, though where in Islam does it say to impose Arabism on others in the first place ?
The things you just named "Culture dramatically, heritage, litrature, language, identity, and even their names!".

Last edited by a moderator:
It was all about Religion when your forefathers invaded Persia. Therefore, other changes were imminent and they're ought to be loudly endorsed, maybe you know better than Omar though :) LoLz.

Where were you during the 2nd battle of qadisiyyah as Saddam called it, Omar must be looking down at todays generation of Arabs.

Where were you during the 2nd battle of qadisiyyah as Saddam called it, Omar must be looking down at todays generation of Arabs.

Where were me? I wasn't a little infant :lol:, Iran lost so hard during the war, how did that happened? Well, I guess you already now the answer.

Where were me? I wasn't a little infant :lol:, Iran lost so hard during the war, how did that happened? Well, I guess you already now the answer.

Is that what you tell yourselves to relax your hearts?
Iraq did win the war with Iran, just like Arabs claim they won the war against Israel in 1973. :lol:

Let them lash themselves as much as the bodies could take :coffee: no biggy. The only good satanic Safavids is a dead one :police:

well i am always surprised such comment about hoping death of all a population is allowed here
PDF what else :D

You as in Arabs, where were they.

Yesterday, we heard Iranians telling us that they hated us for our conditional full backup and support to Bathist Iraq during the war, and now I'm hearing the opposite, don't blame me for the cheap Kuwait had made against Iraq after the end of the war, but KSA didn't only send weapons and guns, we sent food and medicine as well. The use of double standards will never help to come over such historic facts, because no matter how hard you tried to manipulate history, actions spoke for themselves.

Say Pakistan got in war with Iran, a dream for many Arabs. How many Arab countries would send their state armies to help and spill blood ? none. They will however throw some oil money around.

well i am always surprised such comment about hoping death of all a population is allowed here
PDF what else :D

With Satanic creatures like him? I think they're a threat to world peace as much as the Sunni " Vahabi " nutcase. I wish that someone like yourself Prof, could crawl to power in near future, maybe we can settle the dispute once and for all.

Yesterday, we heard Iranians telling us that they hated us for our conditional full backup and support to Bathist Iraq during the war, and now I'm hearing the opposite, don't blame me for the cheap Kuwait had made against Iraq after the end of the war, but KSA didn't only send weapons and guns, we sent food and medicine as well. The use of double standards will never help to come over such historic facts, because no matter how hard you tried to manipulate history, actions spoke for themselves.

I dont blame, lol this was about Pakistan anyway.

Yes, 20 billion dollars of stuff Saudi Arabia sent, though they asked it back after the war which is a shame as Iraq gave a million ma rtyrs. Anyway me and Omar expected Saudis to send soldiers, but they failed to follow in Omars footsteps.

You are so sinister, why bring Pakistan in the Middile of this, do you want to cause a further trouble to yourself?
Say Pakistan got in war with Iran, a dream for many Arabs. How many Arab countries would send their state armies to help and spill blood ? none. They will however throw some oil money around.

No such war will take place. And thousands of Saudis died for Pakistan, maybe our @Aeronaut @BATMAN @Pakistanisage can comment on that.

I dont blame, lol this was about Pakistan anyway.

Yes, 20 billion dollars of stuff Saudi Arabia sent, though they asked it back after the war which is a shame as Iraq gave a million ma rtyrs. Anyway me and Omar expected Saudis to send soldiers, but they failed to follow in Omars footsteps.

Not a million perished during this war, get your facts right. The support we gave to your country is undeniable. Trust me if Omar was alive, he will eliminate both of Sadam's regime and the Mullahs'. LooooooooLz

Back on topic......

BBC News - Iran's new leader Rouhani urges 'serious' nuclear talks

Iran's President Hassan Rouhani has called for "serious and substantive" negotiations with the international community about its nuclear programme.

At the first news conference since his inauguration on Sunday, Mr Rouhani said he was confident both sides' concerns could be resolved in a short time.

But a solution could be reached solely through "talks, not threats", he added.

The US has said Mr Rouhani's presidency presents an opportunity for Iran to resolve the world's "deep concerns".

"Should this new government choose to engage substantively and seriously to meet its international obligations and find a peaceful solution to this issue, it will find a willing partner in the United States," it added.

Is that what you tell yourselves to relax your hearts?
Iraq did win the war with Iran, just like Arabs claim they won the war against Israel in 1973. :lol:

Hah! This might be so painful to take, as painful as what the Egyptians and Syrians claim after Yom Kippur, nice try boy, come again :lol: :D :omghaha: :lol: :rofl:

You are so sinister, why bring Pakistan in the Middile of this, do you want to cause a further trouble to yourself?

No such war will take place. And thousands of Saudis died for Pakistan, maybe our @Aeronaut @BATMAN @Pakistanisage can comment on that.

Not a million perished during this war, get your facts right. The support we gave to your country is undeniable. Trust me if Omar was alive, he will eliminate both of Sadam's regime and the Mullahs'. LooooooooLz

Numbers are irrelevant, 500.000 if that makes you happy, forget wikipedia numbers.
The support KSA gave is money, oil money. No hard work has been done to earn it. The shame however comes when 2 countries asked the war torn country to pay it back. But as I said, I have no problem with what happened. Only when I read the comments here of Arab bravery.. Omar must have expected you to give blood instead of oil money, Omar would have eliminated the Saudi regime aswell for that matter.

Numbers are irrelevant, 500.000 if that makes you happy, forget wikipedia numbers.
The support KSA gave is money, oil money. No hard work has been done to earn it. The shame however comes when 2 countries asked the war torn country to pay it back. But as I said, I have no problem with what happened. Only when I read the comments here of Arab bravery.. Omar must have expected you to give blood instead of oil money, Omar would have eliminated the Saudi regime aswell for that matter.

LoL. Without money your country couldn't have achieved what it DID have.

Anyway,

I will leave it here, I'm going to chill out during the night of Eid.

Back
Top Bottom