What's new

US Senate warns Obama on Rouhani in letter signed by 76 lawmakers

[MENTION=23101]

I don't think we consider you kin and likes to be brothers of ours, go run to your true brothers.

Excuse me for intefering, only this part I want to reply to.

This is what we mean with the issue !
Everything is turned in the Iran-Saudi battle, Sunni vs Shia here again. Just because someone looks after his own interests which could go against Saudi he is labeled as an Iran lover, Safavid. Creating division within society which leads to all the **** none of us want.

On PDF, Arabs apply this to Pakistanis, Syrians, Iraqis, Algerians and many more, if only people could quit this, half of the Arab-Safavid fights would quit on PDF.

@Desert Fox

I already read that and didn't even bother wasting my time reading it again.

Actually, you failed to understand it.

So, I will take it plainly and simply, this is a mere application of double standards. :D

Pakistan has not and is not interfering in ME matters

If that is so, then there is no point about yelling at us, clearly Pakistan doesn't have a dog in any fight in the ME.

Right, and you never signed a Defence cooperation agreement with Hindu India.

As if your friends didn't sign any :rofl:

I don't think you should tell us what to do and what we shouldn't.

I'm glad you don't consider us Pakistanis your brothers, that is a privilege

With ones who enjoy the same rude approach as yours? Yes, I don't think we should associate ourselves with your likes, but you have no right to speak on behalf of a population over 160 millions, especially, when you are an outlandish.

I will drop my ball here :cheesy: the discussion is getting pretty gloomy and emotional, and I'm not into dragging my IQ into such debates.

============================================================================================================================
Everything is turned in the Iran-Saudi battle, Sunni vs Shia here again. Just because someone looks after his own interests which could go against Saudi he is labeled as an Iran lover, Safavid. Creating division within society which leads to all the **** none of us want.

Interests are different from bashing people out of the blue. If someone is putting it in a civilized way, then we might accept it.

On PDF, Arabs apply this to Pakistanis, Syrians, Iraqis, Algerians and many more, if only people could quit this, half of the Arab-Safavid fights would quit on PDF.

Sorry, I can't put myself into such category as this.

I'm out of here.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Desert Fox

If that is so, then there is no point about yelling at us, clearly Pakistan doesn't have a dog in any fight in the ME.

And i never claimed Pakistan did.

The Middle East is a powder keg, and when it blows up i want my country as far away from it as possible.

As if your friends didn't sign any :rofl:

Which friend? You mean the so called "friend" who claims to be our "brother" yet signs deals with our hindu/pagan enemy??? Oh, yeah that "friend", right.

I don't think you should tell us what to do and what we shouldn't.
Nobody is telling you what to do and what not to do. My original posts were in reply to Pakistanisage.

With ones who enjoy the same rude approach as yours? Yes, I don't think we should associate ourselves with your likes, but you have no right to speak on behalf of a population over 160 millions, especially, when you are an outlandish.

In fact, i do speak for the 180+ Million Pakistanis, a good majority of them:

Iran is popular in Pakistan- The Washington Post

iran-favorables.jpg

The only Pakistani who tows your line is @Pakistanisage, every other Pakistani has agreed with me in fact, including Armstrong, Secur, Qamar1990, and God knows how many more.

I will drop my ball here :cheesy: the discussion is getting pretty gloomy and emotional, and I'm not into dragging my IQ into such debates.
Whatever, i already made my point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you going to declare all of them as Kafir Shias?

Just wanted to comment on this. I could care less about what kind of faith you practice, I'm indifferent to all faith.

But whatever happened to the Sunni Cause? Or did Saudis forget that Pakistanis, Bangalis, and Kashmiris are Sunnis too?

Or did Saudi clerics declare a new Fatwa declaring all Pakistanis, Bangalis, and Kashmris as "Kafir Shia Iranian Safavis" thus making it Halal to sign DEFENCE COOPERATION and TRADE AGREEMENTS with Idol Worshiping Hindus???

Here you are justifying the "Champion" of Sunni Islam's dealing with a Pagan, idol, worshiping country who has butchered thousands, perhaps even millions (when taking partition massacres into account) of Muslims.

Are you Shia or Sunni, if I may ask?

In Iraq they burn you for this question.

There was an Iranian who claimed that it was Saddam who created this sectarian conflict, but I did some digging and it looks like it was the mad Mullah's who wanted to destabilize Iraq by exporting their Shia extremism and sectarianism in a relatively "secular" Iraq under Saddam, that threatened Saddam's Bath party rule, so Saddam made a preemptive attack to prevent this Sectarian war. So the root goes back to the mad Mullah's in Iran that came to power in 1979 and spread their sectarian nonsense to all Shia's of the world. Blame them for all the fire and burning, not us.

There was an Iranian who claimed that it was Saddam who created this sectarian conflict, but I did some digging and it looks like it was the mad Mullah's who wanted to destabilize Iraq by exporting their Shia extremism and sectarianism in a relatively "secular" Iraq under Saddam, that threatened Saddam's Bath party rule, so Saddam made a preemptive attack to prevent this Sectarian war. So the root goes back to the mad Mullah's in Iran that came to power in 1979 and spread their sectarian nonsense to all Shia's of the world. Blame them for all the fire and burning, not us.

1979 revolution was just 1 chapter in a start of secterianism, today many countries are supporting secterian divisions.

People are making categories and creating division, which your question just did aswell, a category of sunni/shia, Arabs especially on PDF expect Pakistanis to be either pro Iran or pro Saudi. While in reality they ( Pakistani nationalists ) including others from other countries have no benefit in this, it harms the country actually.

What does it matter to you? Shia, Sunni, let Allah be the judge.

If half the people who bash Shias here were born into a Shia family, i doubt they would be bashing Shias and asking for their heads.

Ok. Fair enough.

If there is Shia bashing, it is because Shia's did start Sunni bashing starting with Iraq, with instigation from Irans theocracy.

The way I see it, Arab Sunni's felt threatened and then started their own counter offensive as a reaction.

In any case, I stated many times, and I will state it here again, this Shia-Sunni conflict is bad for Muslims of all sects. But sometimes conflicts drag on till one side gives up or is thoroughly defeated. Shia's everywhere already give their unquestioned and unstinting support to Iran, no matter what, and so does some confused Sunni's with Shia sympathy. I will urge all Sunni Muslims to side with the victim and stand against the aggressor, which in my eye is Iran, meddling in Arab world, so this conflict can be brought to a conclusion sooner with less lives lost from both sides. Every non Muslim nation in the world want this conflict dragged on and in a stalemate, so Muslim lives and resources can be exhausted and they remain a doomed people as a whole.

As a sovereign state, KSA can choose to have relations with whoever they choose to, that is their right, just like it is Pakistan's right to maintain relations with both Iran and KSA.

1979 revolution was just 1 chapter in a start of secterianism, today many countries are supporting secterian divisions.

People are making categories and creating division, which your question just did aswell, a category of sunni/shia, Arabs especially on PDF expect Pakistanis to be either pro Iran or pro Saudi. While in reality they ( Pakistani nationalists ) including others from other countries have no benefit in this, it harms the country actually.

Sectarianism and division is Fitna and it is not good, I agree. But once Iran has started it, it is unavoidable. Every action usually has some reaction. It is difficult to hide behind nationalism once the fire of sectarianism has been lit. You should know this more than any other.

Basically the senate is asking Obama to take a tougher stand on Iran, a military intervention may appear to be a little bit looming than ever.
Doubt it, America has never attacked someone who can bring the fight to her...All what America is doing is trying to stem Iran geopolitical influence expansion...no more no less. A nuclear Iran is not a threat to her nor to Israel...And should Iran become a nuclear power, she will accomadate, like she did with India and Pakistan..
0508-Iran.jpg

No matter what you all think, Iranians are pragmatic.

I never said Iranians aren't pragmatic, and I'm aginst any further action aginst them.
Doubt it, America has never attacked someone who can bring the fight to her...All what America is doing is trying to stem Iran geopolitical influence expansion...no more no less. A nuclear Iran is not a threat to her nor to Israel...And should Iran become a nuclear power, she will accomadate, like she did with India and Pakistan..
0508-Iran.jpg

No matter what you all think, Iranians are pragmatic.

Ok. Fair enough.

If there is Shia bashing, because Shia's did start Sunni bashing starting with Iraq, with instigation from Irans theocracy.

The way I see it, Arab Sunni's felt threatened and then started their own counter offensive as a reaction.

In any case, I stated many times, and I will state it here again, this Shia-Sunni conflict is bad for Muslims of all sects. But sometimes conflicts drag on till one side gives up or is thoroughly defeated. Shia's everywhere already give their unquestioned and unstinting support to Iran, no matter what, and so does some confused Sunni's with Shia sympathy. I will urge all Sunni Muslims to side with the victim and stand against the aggressor, which in my eye is Iran, meddling in Arab world, so this conflict can be brought to a conclusion sooner with less lives lost from both sides. Every non Muslim nation in the world want this conflict dragged on and in a stalemate, so Muslim lives and resources can be exhausted and they remain a doomed people as a whole.

As a sovereign state, KSA can choose to have relations with whoever they choose to, that is their right, just like it is Pakistan's right to maintain relations with both Iran and KSA.

As a South Asian Muslim, i don't want this raging sectarian flame from the Middle East to burn down my country any more than it already has. This is a alien concept to our region.

Regardless of who started it first, what matters is that we eradicate this sectarianism and distance ourselves from any "charity" offers coming from that region.

As you said, Saudis look after their interest, indians theirs, Iranians theirs, etc and in the same fashion, we too should look after our own interest and form relations with whom we want.

Back
Top Bottom