What's new

‘US, Pakistan spy agencies lead Jaish-ul-Adl’

Is Iran friend or foe of Pakistan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Barakah

Yes, thats one bit. The other bit is that Iran knows, we will hit back.

If they keep playing stupid, we'll allow the Israelis to refuel in our air space...i'm sure that will be understood well in Tehran.

We have no beef with them, they should avoid creating one.

Time is not ripe for Pakistan as yet to flare up further tensions with Iran. Its better to issue a denial about there allegations

Press TV is best for spreading lies.

Secondly we don't need to issue denial because Iran knows it well that US had been leading even Jandullah and it was Pakistan who have helped Iran in arrest of riggi.

For ISI Balochistan is already a troubled area it cant afford creating any such tension with Iran.

Its time Iranian tyrant regime should stop massacre of Sunnis to avoid such incidents.

As far as the poll in this thread well its flawed because Iran is neither foe nor friend but a Muslim neighbor that changes role according to own interests

So it's Jaish-ul-Adl terrorist group against Iran, LeT/JeM against India, Afghan Taliban against Afghanistan, Uyghur militants against China!!

Who's next in line? But fortunately, the terror industry in Pakistan is running out of borders with other countries to send terrorists across to!! :p:

Don't know why OP is giving so much importance to a tabloid like Press TV. Such type of useless reports are published all the time. Don't really matter for Pakistan or Iran on ground.

Don't know why OP is giving so much importance to a tabloid like Press TV. Such type of useless reports are published all the time. Don't really matter for Pakistan or Iran on ground.

What exactly about the Press TV report do you find 'tabloid' like? Do you even know what tabloid means? Press TV is a branch of IRIB, which is the official media wing of the Islamic Republic, ie, the state broadcaster.

The article from Press TV just quotes an Iranian official, Javad Karimi Qoddousi, on the outcome of a meeting between the IRGC and the parliament's National Security and Foreign Policy Committee. So its a pretty standard news report, nothing "tabloid" about it. 
If they keep playing stupid, we'll allow the Israelis to refuel in our air space...i'm sure that will be understood well in Tehran.
Have you ever looked at a map before to see where your country is located? Why the hell would Israelis need to 'refuel in Pakistani airspace' when your country is further away from them than Iran is? :laugh:

Last edited:
What exactly about the Press TV report do you find 'tabloid' like? Do you even know what tabloid means? Press TV is a branch of IRIB, which is the official media wing of the Islamic Republic, ie, the state broadcaster.

The article from Press TV just quotes an Iranian official, Javad Karimi Qoddousi, on the outcome of a meeting between the IRGC and the parliament's National Security and Foreign Policy Committee. So its a pretty standard news report, nothing "tabloid" about it.

It looks like a tabloid to me. Because of the unauthentic and fake news that it usually reports.

It looks like a tabloid to me. Because of the unauthentic and fake news that it usually reports.
Dude, you obviously dont know or understand what tabloid journalism is. And do you really think Press TV, part of the STATE broadcaster, IRIB, made up this news report out of thin air? lol

So you must think that Javad Karimi Qoddousi didnt say what he was quoted by Press TV as saying, and that this meeting between the IRGC and National Security and Foreign Policy Committee didnt take place? Even though other Iranian media, like Fars news (associated with the IRGC) reported the same thing? Source: Recent Terrorist Attack on Iranian Border Guards Led by US, Pakistani Spy Agencies

Dude, you obviously dont know or understand what tabloid journalism is. And do you really think Press TV, part of the STATE broadcaster, IRIB, made up this news report out of thin air? lol

So you must think that Javad Karimi Qoddousi didnt say what he was quoted by Press TV as saying, and that this meeting between the IRGC and National Security and Foreign Policy Committee didnt take place? Even though other Iranian media, like Fars news (associated with the IRGC) reported the same thing? Source: Recent Terrorist Attack on Iranian Border Guards Led by US, Pakistani Spy Agencies

I know what is a tabloid. I am just saying thanks to the non credible and fake news that Press TV often publishes, it is like a tabloid for me. If I would have been in place of OP, I wouldn't have cared about any news published in Press TV.

Press TV is best for spreading lies.

Secondly we don't need to issue denial because Iran knows it well that US had been leading even Jandullah and it was Pakistan who have helped Iran in arrest of riggi.
You claim U.S is behind all these terrorist groups and then give their drones free passages to roam in your air space?

Its time Iranian tyrant regime should stop massacre of Sunnis to avoid such incidents.
What?

Is this the basis of your blame? i feel sorry for such a state of mind!

i am not blaming anyone. Your friend said U.S is behind terrorist groups and I simply asked if U.S is responsible, then why allowing them to send their drones over your air space?

Have you ever looked at a map before to see where your country is located? Why the hell would Israelis need to 'refuel in Pakistani airspace' when your country is further away from them than Iran is? :laugh:

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::enjoy:

anyway its really interesting that the same guys whose signature is "islamic" and about prophet (pbuh) , talk about letting israhell attacking iran through their airspace !!

love to see their true face !!

i am not blaming anyone. Your friend said U.S is behind terrorist groups and I simply asked if U.S is responsible, then why allowing them to send their drones over your air space?

I know Iranians value US a lot, but with due respect, support mean expenses, training, weapon, operational objectives & strategies, etc. etc.

I invite you to use your logic... Pak army moved in to north... in 2006-7 only to free a completely occupied province of SAWAT and adjoining cities from TTP's occupation.

Now look if such (TTP) army was on move or in training (in Pakistan) during 2002-2006 than why it was not visible to US who was till than having a base in Jacobabad / shamsi.
During 2002-2005 FATA and Peshawar was full of journalists and foreigners and booming, open borders with Kabul. There were no signs of extremism or resentment or missing kids.

Now i leave it to you, to guess from where such an army fell from sky with all its might, and political support, if not fell than, which route they took to mobilize from where to SWAT / Mengora? and where did they fall back?
And what were the factors behind there successful (short lived) and most interestingly quite occupation?

There is lot more in between fine details... that will be discussed once you (best of the best Iran) answer.

Again, I'm asking the mobilization route of a an occupation army... don't forget to map the area.

You poor soul, if they fly through the red sea, the same way they attacked Sudan ~ they can use our air space to bomb you, refuel and leave. ONLY if your Mullahs keep their stupidity level up by shelling our border villages.

Pakistan is the MOST pro Iran society in the world right now, your Mullahs will be responsible for this idiocy not us.

Anyone who believes a word of PressTV's diarrhea is an IDIOT !!!

Back
Top Bottom