What's new

‘US, Pakistan spy agencies lead Jaish-ul-Adl’

Is Iran friend or foe of Pakistan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i am not blaming anyone. Your friend said U.S is behind terrorist groups and I simply asked if U.S is responsible, then why allowing them to send their drones over your air space?

You claim U.S is behind all these terrorist groups and then give their drones free passages to roam in your air space?

What?

I think you were in hurry. READ again. Groups and Pakistani airspace /drones, is a totally different topic.

I Said US had been supporting Jandullah and anti-Iran Organisation. You know it as well

Huh? I dont "sit with Indians" and listen to "bollywood songs" with them LOL :rofl:. What a strange and random thing to say to somebody? That actually made me laugh. .

I do not know a single Iranian actually that listens to bollywood songs and i personally do not know many Indians, nor do i care for their movies. In fact, Iranians in general do not find Indian movies particularly attractive. They are more like a joke or light entertainment and most are banned anyway inside Iran and are not very popular with the Iranian diaspora. So get your facts straight.

haha!! This is stupid. Almost all the Iranians I know watch Bollywood, listen to Hindi music to an extent that I crack jokes on them about it and I find it strange actually.

Last edited:
it really doesnt makes sense for ISI to do that given that it has forced the last gov to sign IP gas pipeline project for regional co-operation and then this Gov of Nawaz Sharif came and spoiled that.

The way i see it Iran being a hyper emotional Nation could have mistaken their presence in Pak as ISI's job or this is just their way of pressurizing Pak to co-operate with them.

Diplomacy has failed to stop drone attacks. Teach the Iranians a lesson if they try to intrude your airspace.
For God's sake for once Fight yr wars yr own self.....Bad relations with our Neighbors r not gonna serve our purpose in this region which is Regional power's status.

Back
Top Bottom