What's new

US' overtly pro-India stance will hurt Pak: China

Actually i warned india 14 days ago but no step had been taken and i am sure no step will be taken in the future so enjoy!!! :yahoo:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...aid-pakistan-military-says-doesnt-need-3.html

Thanks for your warning.

But don't you think you did disservice to your own country by not warning them also?

I presume you live there.

I think if you did that, then you could do this
yahoo.gif
more honestly!

Thanks for your warning.

But don't you think you did disservice to your own country by not warning them also?

I presume you live there.

I think if you did that, then you could do this
yahoo.gif
more honestly!

I don't think i did any disservice because your politicians are not smart enough to understand their politics!!!

Chanakya doctrine can only work on weak enemies so enjoy!!! :yahoo:

It seems you haven't read Arthashastra properly. Go ahead and do so without further embarrassing yourself in an argument on the book with me.

US friendship with ME, Japan, korea, canada and europe hav done wonderful for them... What is wrong with pakistan
??

U.S wars for economy will destroy all of your doctrines!!!

Are you trying to say USA will attack us? For what? Our own resources meet our requirements just rightly. Nothing excess for any foreigner to consider anything. Nor is there any terror against US coming out from India. Are you serious? :blink: On the contrary we both seem to be finding more and more common grounds these days and yet retain our old best friends as well as make more friends around the world including the part of the world that you claim to be the thekedar of. What exactly are you trying to say?

If Arthashastra was so feeble, it would have not existed till now. First your analysts cannot stop blaming the maestro strategist for "causing troubles in Pakistan", and now you're saying his doctrine will fail. Make up your mind.

US friendship with ME, Japan, korea, canada and europe hav done wonderful for them... What is wrong with pakistan
??

Well in a genuine friendship there is some amount of mutually beneficial exchange of material, kind or so on. When it becomes a liability to everytime give and get nothing back in return, while pouring billions on that friend, naturally paths will come to a stop and start diverging. :azn:

??

india will see the effects of friendship in the future!!!

japan was nuked (yeah i want the same U.S friendship with you)!!!

south korea is used against north korea, no friendship!!!

canadians and europeans hate americans and there economy is already captured by Ashkenazi jews!!!

All there wars are for economy which is in the hands of jews!!!

Are you trying to say USA will attack us? For what? Our own resources meet our requirements just rightly. Nothing excess for any foreigner to consider anything. Nor is there any terror against US coming out from India. Are you serious? :blink: On the contrary we both seem to be finding more and more common grounds these days and yet retain our old best friends as well as make more friends around the world including the part of the world that you claim to be the thekedar of. What exactly are you trying to say?

If Arthashastra was so feeble, it would have not existed till now. First your analysts cannot stop blaming the maestro strategist for "causing troubles in Pakistan", and now you're saying his doctrine will fail. Make up your mind.

They will not attack you they will attack your economy and you will see it just wait and watch!!!

They will not attack you they will attack your economy and you will see it just wait and watch!!!

We know the difference between partnership and puppetry, sonny. Go feed this bull* to someone else.

I utterly want india to become U.S friend because of the following reason!!!

“To be an enemy of America can be dangerous, but to be a friend is fatal” SAID "Henry Kissinger"

Henry Kissinger quotes

Good bye india, good bye forever!!! :yahoo:

There are two things here that one must look at it:
1) India is still a member of NON-ALIGNED MOVEMENT. Which means it treats everyone one the same page as equal.
2) Indian diplomacy traces its roots from chanakya neethi.This means,shake hands even with your own enemy if its benificial to you.And do not let him reach your chest while keeping him at hands reach.
Fortunately this is what happening with Indo-US relationship.Business with US is benificial to Indian economy.But strategic relations with US will cost us dear.

Having said that, using US ship to cross the creek isnt a bad idea at all.
The Creek here is economy, chinese issue, pak issue,...

There are two things here that one must look at it:
1) India is still a member of NON-ALIGNED MOVEMENT. Which means it treats everyone one the same page as equal.
2) Indian diplomacy traces its roots from chanakya neethi.This means,shake hands even with your own enemy if its benificial to you.And do not let him reach your chest while keeping him at hands reach.
Fortunately this is what happening with Indo-US relationship.Business with US is benificial to Indian economy.But strategic relations with US will cost us dear.

Having said that, using US ship to cross the creek isnt a bad idea at all.
The Creek here is economy, chinese issue, pak issue,...

For you my advice is "do some research on rothschild family it will clear many of your misconceptions and will give you the answer why U.S is not anyones friend"!!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom