What's new

US' overtly pro-India stance will hurt Pak: China

Hopefully you realize this before than us. What an India-US friendship can do. China already realized that , so spreading their propaganda through the mask of Pakistan.

About islamic hurting others , it is Pakistan's duty to curb them. If not face what is going in in your country. The islamists will hurt Pakistan more than India or US.

America already did enough hurt to those islamists. Do not forget all the powerful Islamic countries are American stooges. Most of them has american bases , weapons and ready to attack each other on american directions.

What is it? am I a elite brahmin hindu? lol

If i m a chinese, i will like the current scenario, the way indians and americans pushes pakistan it will goes at china's hands. gr8 to china.
Second thing if being a chinese i like to carry pakistan and can use it anywhere against india or whoever if we want to but we will not.
america hurts them badly, yes true and most of them has american sttoges agreed. but how long???

US does not need Pakistan nor India.
Its is Pakistan and India which needs US.
It is only in favor of both countries to reconcile their differences and take advantage of partnership with USA.
USA can deny tech transfers to Pakistan but Pakistan can directly employe hundreds of Indian graduates trained by USA.
The situation calls for thinking smarter and mature leadership of both sides.
India can billa bong as much as it wish but at least Pakistan should act smart in compliance with need of hour.

Next statement from China : US's overtly pro-Taiwan, Japan , Vietnam .. also pro-Dalai Lama stance will hurt China :azn:

Having a look of China's closest all-weather friends in the region : Pakistan and North Korea , will give you an idea on whose side the region is tilted towards .....

It is only in favor of both countries to reconcile their differences and take advantage of partnership with USA.
USA can deny tech transfers to Pakistan but Pakistan can directly employe hundreds of Indian graduates trained by USA.
India can billa bong as much as it wish but at least Pakistan should act smart in compliance with need of hour.
WHAT!?????!
Btw,US doesn't need Pakistan,but it does need India,India has got lots to offer economically to US than Pakistan.

If i m a chinese, i will like the current scenario, the way indians and americans pushes pakistan it will goes at china's hands. gr8 to china.
Second thing if being a chinese i like to carry pakistan and can use it anywhere against india or whoever if we want to but we will not.

China has always liked Pakistan's fundamental anti-India stand and they gained from it. But why do you think that in South Asian scenario India's friendship with US matters to Pakistan? Does it change anything? It matters to China not Pakistan.

america hurts them badly, yes true and most of them has american sttoges agreed. but how long???
Wikileaks showed how much they depends on US and this not gonna change in near future. May be except Pakistan. Though I think it is not.

:hitwall::undecided::toast_sign::sick::rofl::blah:

Does this guy knows what he is writing?

WHAT!?????!
Btw,US doesn't need Pakistan,but it does need India,India has got lots to offer economically to US than Pakistan.

US DOESN'T NEED PAKISTAN :cheesy: HILARY'S RECENT VISIT MADE INDIANS CRAZY.
they need india in the same manner where they need us in 1979, with that mathematics you need another 32 years to realize the fact.

US DOESN'T NEED PAKISTAN :cheesy: HILARY'S RECENT VISIT MADE INDIANS CRAZY.
they need india in the same manner where they need us in 1979, with that mathematics you need another 32 years to realize the fact.

Times have changed....your days are up. Your importance ahs shifted. The only reason we give a damn is due to the Nukes. But dont worry we have a plan in store just like the way we took out the Al Queda leader on your soil.

REALIZE WHAT? We dont; care anymore. We have given Pakistan enough chances to change its way and a chance at friendship. Time for Pakistan to learn a lesson. Whatever you do ....let the dynamite spark. When it starts I suggest you dig a cave.

alot of dynamite kills several american soldiers, plz care for them:coffee:
Withdrawal of troops begins and america realizes the fact that he cant really get what he want. America will change its stance soon. we learned alot from Americans and that is for sure.

alot of dynamite kills several american soldiers, plz care for them:coffee:
Withdrawal of troops begins and america realizes the fact that he cant really get what he want. America will change its stance soon. we learned alot from Americans and that is for sure.

Plz we have learned from Pakistan.... you guys dont listen and change. We tell you to stop causing trouble in the world but you dont listen.

China has always liked Pakistan's fundamental anti-India stand and they gained from it. But why do you think that in South Asian scenario India's friendship with US matters to Pakistan? Does it change anything? It matters to China not Pakistan.

Wikileaks showed how much they depends on US and this not gonna change in near future. May be except Pakistan. Though I think it is not.

thats true china gained, but by pushing pakistan more it will gained more and disadvantages you more.
US need a partner in south asia and middle east and it seems like india will be a better one to persue its policies..
You know we pakistanis work with americans more than anyone else, American knows the scenario in the middle east and south asia is changing and old friends including Arabs and pakistan will not persue their agenda in the future because the agenda is to control all the energy corridors and pipelines which passes through islamic countries so they need anti muslim world to pass on their agenda 2020 and india can be the horse who can win for it..
Now question is why China. the answer is there, when USSR trying to get the energy corridrs US stopped him and Now america is trying the same thing and they know china is the one that will stop them in the future so first settle the china then try to bell the cat.
Again the question is why india for china because US dont trust Japan, i can be sure on that, its a history facts...

Times have changed....your days are up. Your importance ahs shifted. The only reason we give a damn is due to the Nukes. But dont worry we have a plan in store just like the way we took out the Al Queda leader on your soil.

That is gr8 for us that US has shifted their importance. Nukes are not like mangoes.................
Thumbs up for your plans...
:coffee:

Do you have a split personality disorder ? Sometimes you make so much sense and sometimes well ...

Really? by what you will pay them ? Kerry lugar or people of pakistan will eat grass ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom