What's new

US officials confirm Israeli air raid on Iraq

Imam Hussein successfully fended up an Persian brigade in the defensive war against Persia. Persians thought they were superior to everyone back then and tried to bring everyone to their submission.

Doesn't answer my question. Where does this fear of yours and your incredibly disturbing assumption that all the people within a country have an intense desire to exact 'vengeance' for al qadossiyah come from?

By 1000 AD the buyids had taken control of baghdad. Arabs except for fatimids were powerless

Iran has 0 problems with "Arab sunnis"(some of you Sunnis on this forum make this misdirected generalization to discredit Iran). Iran has serious ideological differences between itself and the leadership of Sunni majority countries(most of them, or the ones in the Gulf). Thats it. When Iran supports "Sunnis" some of you either turn a blind eye, or say its not true(best example is Hamas- even you said Hamas developed those weapons locally. Thats total BS. Some of you think potent militant groups like Hamas and Houthis can just make good modern weapons out of thin air? im so tired bra.). To be honest, its hard to find Iran doing stupid things if you're judging based on what you see on the surface.

The Iranians here are the ones saying Houthi's make their own weapons. And I've already mentioned Iran supports Hamas with barely sufficient resources in the past and cut all support after the Syrian conflict. I think you think weapons in Gaza are more complex than they really are. They are not that complex and made with low quality material. Iran supported Hamas for political purposes and I've gone over this before. It's the only Sunni group it will support in the region because it needs the Palestine card against the Arabs. However, point remains, it incites sectarian revolution almost everywhere in the Arab world and even now in your country Nigeria.

Its funny you say this and then make mean comments about Iran on this forum because you're feeling the effects of Iran's vast potent proxies in the ME.

They're potent against defenseless people. And I am not affected them, but if they have the guts to attack Saudi Arabia then you will potent Arab Sunni groups to roll them back to where they belong. It's the Arab regimes that are protecting Shia terrorist groups, ironically.

Anyhow I just don't like Iran and its sectarian/ethnic grudge it holds against Arabs/Sunnis. And I'm not worried about justice being delivered, it's gonna be delivered by God first and foremost. And secondly once the big war is ignited(even if they try running away from it), its gonna be delivered by God's servants.

Doesn't answer my question. Where does this fear of yours and your incredibly disturbing assumption that all the people within a country have an intense desire to exact 'vengeance' for al qadossiyah come from?

By 1000 AD the buyids had taken control of baghdad. Arabs except for fatimids were powerless

I really don't care about the past besides the reign of the Prophet and four rightly guided Caliphs. After that is normal cycles of history taking place I don't hold any grudges over stuff in the past. I live in the present however, and Iranians make it more than obvious they hold an old ethnic grudge which is manifested in an sectarian fashion. That's why Shia like you can't comfortably attest to the fact that Imam Hussein and Hassan took part in the defensive campaign against Persia.

So when is iran attacking israel with its advanced weapons?? Lolzz
Actually iran will blame saudi arabia for this too. But they will never attack israel because inside they are one. See the iranian apologists here blaming and abusing saudi rightaway. Hypocrite idiots.

Are you serious? So why did you send people to cause chaos in Hajj?:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1987_Mecca_incident
It was Iranian govt using a sensitive political-religious event for political or/and ideological gains. INtentionally disrupting Hajj is wrong though.

Why were you asking Iraqi Shia to overthrow the Saddam regime?
To overthrow a Sunni Iran had ideological problems with

And the Shia Bahrainis to overthrow the Bahraini regime?

And the Kuwaiti Shias to overthrow the Kuwaiti monarchy?

This is sectarian my friend. Saudis reacted with sectarianism too, but let's not pretend what is going on.
No, this is regional politics and struggle for dominance, with a side of sectarianism. Sectarianism, like Trump, is mostly a symptom, not the disease..

Your country looks like any another country in the region and your people look normal. I don't know what incites your regime then to have such a grudge against Arabs. I wish you guys and the Arabs become rational and avoid more death and destruction before its too late.
THis weird victim complex you are showing is veeery similar to the one the other Arab Yemen-war propagandist has. Divest from it.

THis weird victim complex you are showing is veeery similar to the one the other Arab Yemen-war propagandist has. Divest from it.

Oh please ... I have no victim complex whatsoever. We Arabs are just quick at forgiving people, even our enemies, it's in our nature. If they ended their sectarian crusade in the region we wouldn't have a problem with them.

We need to support the Iranians against this blatant attack by Israelis, and the connivance of their Arab puppets.

Not a fan of either side of the conflicts in Syria, Yemen, or Iraq, but Israel attacking a fellow Muslim nation needs to prevented at all times.

Pakistan should reach out to Iran, as we were also a victim of IAF involvement in Feb of this year.

Might spark Iraq's S-400 acquisition plans again, although if these are small drones they'd be taking off from inside Iraq (Al-Asad or Qayyarah airbase) with US approval. That also means Iraq's army would notice as they are also on those bases so it wouldn't be so secret, unless these are being launched from outside of Iraq.. larger drones.

Either way the air defense is lacking

Might spark Iraq's S-400 acquisition plans again, although if these are small drones they'd be taking off from inside Iraq (Al-Asad or Qayyarah airbase) with US approval. That also means Iraq's army would notice as they are also on those bases so it wouldn't be so secret, unless these are being launched from outside of Iraq.. larger drones.

Either way the air defense is lacking

How close is/was that S-400 acquisition to actually coming to fruition? Would be a huge gain for Iraq and I have to say Iran as well. Though I wonder if the Americans would throw a fit like they did with the Turks.

Iraq and Syria are examples of clear and present danger for Pakistanis. The Axis of evil has been trying very hard to turn Pakistan into another such failed state but we mustn't give into sectarianism because once you get sucked into that void, it is almost impossible to get out. Now it is Israel bombing these countries with impunity. Tomorrow it will be India doing the same to Pakistan.

Ex-Iraqi PM warns Israel of ‘strong response’ if it proves to be behind strikes

Nouri al-Maliki says continued attacks will turn country into ‘battle arena that drags in multiple countries, including Iran’

Former Iraqi prime minister Nouri al-Maliki on Friday warned Israel of a “strong response” if it proved to be behind the recent airstrikes against Iranian-linked military targets in Iraq.

In statements issued by his office, al-Maliki also said that if Israel continues to target Iraq, his country “will transform into a battle arena that drags in multiple countries, including Iran.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ex-ir...g-response-if-it-proves-to-be-behind-strikes/
Maliki is all talk and no walk. Any conflict with Israel and his whole army will be destroyed.

How close is/was that S-400 acquisition to actually coming to fruition? Would be a huge gain for Iraq and I have to say Iran as well. Though I wonder if the Americans would throw a fit like they did with the Turks.

Funds allocated to the MoD, Russian approval for the sale and Iraqi side wanted to proceed. Then US pressure came and Iraqi gov put it on halt, Americans already threw a fit. But with attacks like these there's excuses strong enough to proceed with it again or have the US accept to agree to defending the airspace

Funds allocated to the MoD, Russian approval for the sale and Iraqi side wanted to proceed. Then US pressure came and Iraqi gov put it on halt, Americans already threw a fit
I doubt it would have even helped, Israeli planes have some of the best ECM in the world and intelligence about SAM sites throught MENA for starters.

IRAN'S MILITARY SAYS IT HAS BECOME MIDDLE EAST'S 'TOP POWER' AS U.S. GETS TWO MORE COALITION ALLIES

The Iranian has hailed achievements in the country's defense industry, proclaiming its power unparalleled in the region as the United States attempted to assemble an international coalition to isolate the Islamic Republic.

A day ahead of Iran's National Day of the Defense Industry, the Iranian Defense Ministry published a statement Wednesday saying the country's indigenous military-industrial complex had become "the pillar of the powerful defense force and a magnificent symbol of self-sufficiency, self-esteem and national self-reliance" instilling "panic and terror among the enemies of Iran." The statement identified the "terrorist and warmongering" U.S. and the "fictitious, child-killing" Israel as the country's primary foes and said Iran's might has "prevented arrogant powers from undertaking any daring and adventurous action."

The elite Revolutionary Guards also released a statement, denouncing U.S.-imposed sanctions against Iran and noting that, despite these restrictions, the Iranian armed forces now "meet modern world standards and respond successfully to threats" from land, air and sea, making them "the undisputed top power in the region and in competition with extra-regional powers."

https://www.newsweek.com/iran-top-power-us-two-allies-1455518

^^

Is this guy serious? lol

Maliki is all talk and no walk. Any conflict with Israel and his whole army will be destroyed.

I know but I wanted to make in fun of his 'if they continue attacking ...' statement.... :D

Back
Top Bottom