What's new

US officials confirm Israeli air raid on Iraq

I foresee this being a long meaningless debate, which will most likely bring others into the fray.
If you can't see through your kings fasad then thats your problem not mine.
I'll see myself out.

:tup:

LOL what ?

You can't open your mouth and insult other countries ...

They know what they see in the media, no more or less. US or Israel don't share this info with them.

@AmirPatriot
@Sina-1

:D

Ex-Iraqi PM warns Israel of ‘strong response’ if it proves to be behind strikes

Nouri al-Maliki says continued attacks will turn country into ‘battle arena that drags in multiple countries, including Iran’

Former Iraqi prime minister Nouri al-Maliki on Friday warned Israel of a “strong response” if it proved to be behind the recent airstrikes against Iranian-linked military targets in Iraq.

In statements issued by his office, al-Maliki also said that if Israel continues to target Iraq, his country “will transform into a battle arena that drags in multiple countries, including Iran.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ex-ir...g-response-if-it-proves-to-be-behind-strikes/

My countrymen do what?

It's so easy to take you guys down in all debates, just like that little girl Daul Wielder who ran away when he couldn't justify his sectarian agenda.

Taking the ethical position does wonders. :D

Nouri al-Maliki says continued attacks will turn country into ‘battle arena that drags in multiple countries, including Iran’

Former Iraqi prime minister Nouri al-Maliki on Friday warned Israel of a “strong response” if it proved to be behind the recent airstrikes against Iranian-linked military targets in Iraq.

In statements issued by his office, al-Maliki also said that if Israel continues to target Iraq, his country “will transform into a battle arena that drags in multiple countries, including Iran.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ex-ir...g-response-if-it-proves-to-be-behind-strikes/

LOL ...

It's so easy to take you guys down in all debates, just like that little girl Daul Wielder who ran away when he couldn't justify his sectarian agenda.

Taking the ethical position does wonders. :D

Let me open your eyes ... It's not like that !

When someone farts so hard inside a room , others run out of the room to survive from the smell !

Where'd you read that? Btw, all Iran will do is attack other Muslims in Arab nations as it seeks to make these territories Persian and wants to avenge Sahaba/Imam Hussein defensive war against Persia. You're going to be let down if you ever think Iran will attack Israel.

This coward terrorist shithole country can use any of its proxies in Syria or Lebanon to fire even one rocket at Israel any time it wants and it certainly won't escalate into a war. Will be nothing more than a short skirmish. But, your Lord country is blinded by hatred of Arab Sunni Muslims and wants to avenge the Islamic conquest of Persia. So it will never do anything against Israel.
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Let me open your eyes ... It's not like that !

When someone farts so hard inside a room , others run out of the room to survive from the smell !

Yawn. I exposed Iran for what it is in the forum, that even their hardcore Shia supporters can't defend them. You didn't change anything about that but cry to mods.

I smell urgent AD system sell...
Good for Iraq, their IADS...

Back
Top Bottom