What's new

US losing patience with Pakistan, says Panetta

losing patience losing patience ever since this war on terror started i have been listening to this and with the supplies stopped it seemed these statements are becoming an everyday thing so you shove your patience up your #$#$$ we are sick and yired of this i say never open supplies and keep relations at arms length at best the closer us gets the worse it is for the country and already nato forces are leaving afghanistan france has announced complete removal by the end of 2013 and many smaller forces have already left and france has the fourth highest amount of troops in nato us is already on the back foot the attacks are happening more and more the cost is killing usa as the people of usa are tired of this war so i think M.R panetta you should worry more about how will you leave afghanistan and explain to the world why 10 years of effort couldnt do anything

he needs to realize its not america thats losing patience with pakistan pakistan has lost patience with america with its constant demands without seeing the welfare of the state with its constant violation of the border and ofcourse no acknowledgment of the sacrifices pakistan has made for their welfare and how can we forget the constant propaganda their media is doing poisoning its own people against pakistan and they want to be friends. wse have lost patience and with that lose we are finding ways to stand up alone with newer friends whether they may be americas enemies or not....... three cheers for the iran pakistan pipeline:p:P

..what is US going to do if pakistan doesn't mends it way....???
...pakistan sees taliban as strategic asset and it is not going to disband it ....
Now the ball is in US court...what can it do.....apart from drone strikes...which PA is comfortable ignoring...

Last edited by a moderator:
Who care
Cheap losers and always moron americans
They spent thousands of trillion dollars on war still lossing so why Pakistan become scapegoat

So what is Pakistan loose patience than .....................

The think tanks in US are losing patience with Pakistan too. Watch this video (a long one) dated 22 May. They are talking about NATO supplies, information leak from Bin Laden raid, ISI and terror links, economic sanctions, etc. Don't know if this has been posted here before. The superpower seems to be lost, they know the problems but can't do anything about it. Panetta is only expressing this frustration.

Untangling the web of Pakistani terrorist groups

The think tanks in US are losing patience with Pakistan too. Watch this video (a long one) dated 22 May. They are talking about NATO supplies, information leak from Bin Laden raid, ISI and terror links, economic sanctions, etc. Don't know if this has been posted here before. The superpower seems to be lost, they know the problems but can't do anything about it. Panetta is only expressing this frustration.

Untangling the web of Pakistani terrorist groups

thanks for letting us know

now go and tell them we dont giv e atoss

sicne you are happy to work as their messenger,

tell them to keep the Taliban/ Al Qaeda leaders in jail instead of letting them escape specially the ones that we captured and handed over to them

Panetta might burst his bladder if some of these "escaped" terrorists are transported all the way from Badgram Jail to the tribal areas on American taxpayer money.

now chop chop move along boy

They are only loosing patience because deep down inside their hearts, they know that $250 a truck days are gone and that they have no choice but to use central asia supply routes and pay much more. That's a bitter reality!

pakistani establishment has put up a very weak and helpless front in the media that tolerates such remarks by United states. I wonder if such rhetoric was even possible in the media during musharraf /Zia or even senior bhutto for that matter. Pakistan has the seventh largest standing army in the world and huge political clout in the region, and should not tolerate such remarks that undermine their national image. It doesn't mean Pakistan should start glaring at US, but it should make it very clear to US that it will not tolerate such brash remarks by state dignitaries. It seems there is very high level of incompetence in the government of pakistan right now.

pakistani establishment has put up a very weak and helpless front in the media that tolerates such remarks by United states. I wonder if such rhetoric was even possible in the media during musharraf /Zia or even senior bhutto for that matter. Pakistan has the seventh largest standing army in the world and huge political clout in the region, and should not tolerate such remarks that undermine their national image. It doesn't mean Pakistan should start glaring at US, but it should make it very clear to US that it will not tolerate such brash remarks by state dignitaries. It seems there is very high level of incompetence in the government of pakistan right now.

sir I totally agree

that too in the face of loosing so much economically and through loss of life

why America should behave when its a super power and it has a very weak and clueless Pakistani leadership?

its really hard work to be good and being good is misinterpreted as being weak which no political party in US can offord in the election year.

if a sincere leadership is elected in Pakistan that is honest but blunt and upfront too then I dont think Americans will see it negatively, but maybe someone they can count on and rely on to end this debacle.

presently you got one American running to PM house or the presidency and the other running to GHQ and third to ISI
lets put the complaints and bickering of the politicians aside (that they never get the free hand) if someone has the backbone then the military will love to fall in line and follow the lead. this is the mentality and mood in the military these days I can tell you.

would it be Imran or someone else I dont know, but both PMln and PPP are more or less the same lot and USA will have to keep the same attitude

did you see that video where the CNN lady has crossed all lines and commands the PM to look into her eyes? haha .. I mean whatever the frustrations but there is some protocol and some decency but I think they sussed our grinning and clueless PM well. laugh out loud my dear Indian because I am laughing with you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom