What's new

US losing patience with Pakistan, says Panetta

Will go to wash room and that's it :lol:

No. No. No. They'll go back, cream their arse and come back for more. After all, this time they want to invade FATA. Vietnam will become a sweet distant memory.

Well it is now bout time they make up their mind; for the last one year, they've been losing patience.

Well it is now bout time they make up their mind; for the last one year, they've been losing patience.
That's what they have made their mind about. Read between the lines - The new "it" line for 2012-2013 fiscal year, up until, the end of elections will be: "We're loosing patience with Pakistan" // Before it used to be "They are not doing enough" Cheers and now enjoy this with beer and doritos. :D

If u know what i mean...

6901796399_dd79d44249_z.jpg

It is not so 'obvious'. All we have to do is declare a closer relationship, not quite alliance, with India. Then watch how Pakistan will respond.

Dont you guys already gave them civil nuclear deal and sold lots of weapons.....Didn't you put money on Hafeez head ( A person who should be trialed transparently with all the proofs) just to make India happy.

What else is getting close to India ????

Plus I know leaders in India when it comes to foriegn policy are better than Pakistan.... They will surely consider how US and Pakistan were close to counter Russia and what happend with Pakistan later on.......

well if pinoccio er pinata's constipation is bothering him too much he can always try dulcolax....if that doesn;t work then dhatura.....

Panetta Must explain this

He was captured by Pakistani authorities in 2002 and turned over to the Americans before being incarcerated at Bagram.

After picking a lock, Libi and three others reportedly sneaked past their guards to freedom, much to the embarrassment of the United States and its allies—and much to the delight of al Qaeda and its supporters
http://dawn.com/2012/06/06/al-libi-ran-al-qaeda-centrals-propaganda-machine/

how the hell was a top Al Qaeda commander allowed to escape from pirsion in the middle of American soldiers? what were they doing then?

Buring Quran?
urinating on corpses
or raiding Afghan houses and killing civilians?

Pakistan actually caught this terrorist and handed him over to Americans. just like Khalid Sheikh Mehmood.
I wonder if KSM is going to be the next drone strike target in Pakistan?

Panetta,

what is your patience gauge regarding these repeated "jail breaks"?
do you let them run on their own to Pakistani tribal areas or do you give them a lift up to the border?

seems like a Classic Indian and Pakistani police method to get rid of some criminals by letting them run and then kill them in mock shoot out.

Last edited by a moderator:
US switch positions from Pakistan to other friend, it show very weak sign. US tend to attack Arab countries, not switching friends.

Well, we also tired of US and their failures, let's move on.

it looks like he is suffering from punctured bladder

Yes, sir. You are correct. I bet US will tired of India few years later. Same circle methods.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom