What's new

US, India and Japan launch joint naval exercises to keep China in check

so you are assuming the war to be like a thrid ww.. china and India fighting for years?? where were your industrial capabilities when the Vietnamese fucked the PLA ?

Based on your reply, I can see you are another brainless Indian living in dreams. When China fought with Vietnam was in 1979. And China started making the big industrial leap as we see today from late 90s. So learn yourself some knowledge before you start barking. Look at what we have achieved in such short time period and compare to your pathetic India. Industry was already 73% of China's GDP in 2005. Why do you think USA completely shred apart Japan in ww2? BY DREAMING AND CHEST-THUMPING? We will keep pumping out war killing machines while you indians watch in awe.

Dont amuse me, even if you give us a bloody nose, we will level your entire country with just conventional rockets, missiles, bombs and wipe ur existence off the map, CAN YOU? and dont bs with nuclear cauz noone will go nuclear while us and russia watching.
please try to do that during the festivalod Dewali... we really like chinese rockets.. also be carefull, as half of them will not light or fly the other direction.. love from India

Based on your reply, I can see you are another brainless Indian living in dreams. When China fought with Vietnam was in 1979. And China started making the big industrial leap as we see today from late 90s. So learn yourself some knowledge before you start barking. Look at what we have achieved in such short time period and compare to your pathetic India. Industry was already 73% of China's GDP in 2005. Why do you think USA completely shred apart Japan in ww2? BY DREAMING AND CHEST-THUMPING? We will keep pumping out war killing machines while you indians watch in awe.
lets come to the reality check,, Indian troops are in Chinese land since June 18. what have you done? nothhing ?

coming to the point of industrial growth and all, what do you think INdia is? India has enough to **** the yellow chinese *** good..

Do you know how many missiles china are targeting Taiwan? 1500. Think for a minute. Even if we just use those 1500 for India, its more than enough lol. So please, stop ur nonsense
oh really,, and what stopped the chinese for last 70 years to occupy Taiwan?? you all knoow the big daddy, and also know the fact that what will the big daddy do to the chinese girl.. :)

Come up with something real instead of this hollow chest-thumping. We have stopped your road construction in Doklam and still sitting there....you could do zilch, all your warnings combined were valued less than a tissue paper by us. 'MASS BUILD UP' my foot.

HOLLOW CHEST-THUMPING? Are you living in stone-age? I'll give you some facts about China's buildup speed in your face. In 2016, China Navy INDUCTED one Aegis guided missile destroyer, nine guided missile frigate, 5 tank landing ships, 3 supply oilers and many others combat and logistic ships with a total tonnage of 150000 tons. While your all-mighty India commissioned 3 ships. And airforce, J20, Y20, J10, J11 are all in mass production phase. What about your PAKFA? F16? EVEN your "5th" generation rafael? When r the french deliver those toys? And you calling me chest-thumping? I'm merely helping you see the bleak future for your India because trust me China will not tolerate anyone messing in our backyard.

coming to the point of industrial growth and all, what do you think INdia is? India has enough to **** the yellow chinese *** good..

LOL oh well, the Indians get all mad and cussing haha. You can swear all you want but it does not change the fact that our navy and airforce out number you 3-1 in almost all categories and trust me it will continue to outnumber you much more in the coming days as on the current pace we will outnumber USA in 2022. So good luck with your blind patriot of your pathetic country.

HOLLOW CHEST-THUMPING? Are you living in stone-age? I'll give you some facts about China's buildup speed in your face. In 2016, China Navy INDUCTED one Aegis guided missile destroyer, nine guided missile frigate, 5 tank landing ships, 3 supply oilers and many others combat and logistic ships with a total tonnage of 150000 tons. While your all-mighty India commissioned 3 ships. And airforce, J20, Y20, J10, J11 are all in mass production phase. What about your PAKFA? F16? EVEN your "5th" generation rafael? When r the french deliver those toys? And you calling me chest-thumping? I'm merely helping you see the bleak future for your India because trust me China will not tolerate anyone messing in our backyard.

LOL oh well, the Indians get all mad and cussing haha. You can swear all you want but it does not change the fact that our navy and airforce out number you 3-1 in almost all categories and trust me it will continue to outnumber you much more in the coming days as on the current pace we will outnumber USA in 2022. So good luck with your blind patriot of your pathetic country.
love from me, and a long and wet kiss on your lips... now go and sleep... enough of BS for a day... and by the way, why you pakistani pretending to be a chinese??

Ohh yeah yeah blah blah blah abracadabra hillybillygilly etc etc etc.....it was a pleasure to know the kind of things that will be obliterated and puffed off in black smoke from Chini stock.....I'm merely helping you see the bleak future for your China because trust me India will not tolerate anyone messing in our backyard.

And btw, enough of shameless Chini breast-beating like a chimpanzee on heat....come back when you have anything positive for your mighty army to show from Doklam plateau to begin with..

love from me, and a long and wet kiss on your lips... now go and sleep... enough of BS for a day... and by the way, why you pakistani pretending to be a chinese??

LOL I'm an Ethnic Han Chinese born in China and grew up in Canada. y do u think I'm a pakistani muslim, just because i shoved some facts in ur face? Hell I don't even like any stupid religion including Islam.

Ohh yeah yeah blah blah blah abracadabra hillybillygilly etc etc etc.....it was a pleasure to know the kind of things that will be obliterated and puffed off in black smoke from Chini stock.....I'm merely helping you see the bleak future for your China because trust me India will not tolerate anyone messing in our backyard.

I ain't gonna argue with u anymore because u r too thick-headed. But about ur bleak future of China, USA is strategically retreating from Asia and other parts of the world and China is advancing to different parts of the world, because of our blue water navy build-up, djibouti base already operational, gwadar soon follow and many more pearls around India. I see our future as bright as it can be.

There is no fleet in either port capable of fighting IN..they are merely refuelling stations for the most part...in a conflict you will have to enter near Andaman and cross the entire Indian landmass with coastal missiles.land based aircraft..submarines and IN to reach these bases.You don't have the capacity to do that..perhaps when you have a dozen modern ssn and 4-5 cbgs you can try...right now only USN can challenge IN in IOR.You are helpless before our blockade and know it.
As I said before USA is bonus..in our backyard we can deal with you alone and never hope anyone will help us.As for Russia giving you blueprints lol..Russia already accuses you of stealing their tech .Moreover just like USA can't be counted on to help us..don't count on Russia to help you .Russia wants money from you..u keep stealing their tech...now you think they will give up their billion dollars Indian market too for you..lolz.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...are-one-us-commander/articleshow/59534938.cms
Man, USA is keen to have us join their alliance to encircle China.But not yet.let's see how Chinese behave.Japanese are already offering to fund our seabed surveillance system extension into bay of Bengal and integration with Japanese-US SOSUS network.USA already shares with us information on movement of Chinese submarines.Lots of convenient options for India to look into apart from our own capability.
Now they are refueling and replenishment stations, you think China will just stop there? What makes you think Gwadar and Djibouti will not host aircrafts? An IOR fleet will be established first in Gwadar and Djibouti roughly matching Indian Navy, 10 destroyers and a dozen submarines will do, China can finish production in 5 years easy. Then HQ-10 missiles will be equipped in both bases and along Pakistani border. In event of war, China will send in reinforcements and attack Andaman, then the existing fleet in Gwadar will take action to tie down the Western flank, Pakistan will also assist. All of these is within Chinese capability. What you are seeing now is just the start.

Your only blockade is Andaman island and that is the first place to fall. You don't need 5 CBG to do that, one CBG will be adequate. We don't have to go near the Indian landmass, the purpose is just to flank India on both sides, when the Kyaupyu port is militarized. With this force in place, India cannot afford to disrupt Chinese trade lines. Do you know how many destroyers and Frigates and submarine China produced in 2016 alone? You are going against the world's second largest MIC and interms of naval production, I can say we are even bigger than the US. Hell, come to think of it, we are the world's largest naval builders.

Russians are observing Indian intimacy with US daddy ok, they will think twice about selling advanced weapons in the future. Apart from SU-35, aircraft engines and S-400, you think China is dependent on Russian arms? All project is to copy, steal and learn their technology. Whatever Russian ware you have now, we have the source codes too genius, but do you have access to indigenous Chinese weapons?

Again, you are just a US pawn, they will use you to fight us. Right, now go run to your daddy, cause you know you are toast if you face us alone.

Last edited:
Thoda aur masala daal do title mein it'll make a fine masala movie.
This excercise has been planned well in advanced and has nothing to do with current tension with the Chinese!

Now they are refueling and replenishment stations, you think China will just stop there? What makes you think Gwadar and Djibouti will not host aircrafts? An IOR fleet will be established first in Gwadar and Djibouti roughly matching Indian Navy, 10 destroyers and a dozen submarines will do, China can finish production in 5 years easy. Then HQ-10 missiles will be equipped in both bases and along Pakistani border. In event of war, China will send in reinforcements and attack Andaman, then the existing fleet in Gwadar will take action to tie down the Western flank, Pakistan will also assist. All of these is within Chinese capability. What you are seeing now is just the start.

Your only blockade is Andaman island and that is the first place to fall. You don't need 5 CBG to do that, one CBG will be adequate. We don't have to go near the Indian landmass, the purpose is just to flank India on both sides, when the Kyaupyu port is militarized. With this force in place, India cannot afford to disrupt Chinese trade lines. Do you know how many destroyers and Frigates and submarine China produced in 2016 alone? You are going against the world's second largest MIC and interms of naval production, I can say we are even bigger than the US.

Again, you are just a US pawn, they will use you to fight us.

Bro, there is no point showing them facts and telling them the truth because they will rage and cuss and call you bs. So lets just sit back and watch our navy and airforce multiplying and see those beautiful manmade islands and oversea military bases popping up haha.

Your only blockade is Andaman island and that is the first place to fall. You don't need 5 CBG to do that, one CBG will be adequate. We don't have to go near the Indian landmass, the purpose is just to flank India on both sides, when the Kyaupyu port is militarized. With this force in place, India cannot afford to disrupt Chinese trade lines. Do you know how many destroyers and Frigates and submarine China produced in 2016 alone? You are going against the world's second largest MIC and interms of naval production, I can say we are even bigger than the US. Hell, come to think of it, we are the world's largest naval builders.

Russians are observing Indian intimacy with US daddy ok, they will think twice about selling advanced weapons in the future. Apart from SU-35, aircraft engines and S-400, you think China is dependent on Russian arms? All project is to copy, steal and learn their technology. Whatever Russian ware you have now, we have the source codes too genius, but do you have access to indigenous Chinese weapons?

Again, you are just a US pawn, they will use you to fight us. Right, now go run to your daddy, cause you know you are toast if you face us alone.

All talk.You don't have a single ship worth the name in either port and are talking about dozen submarines and 10 destroyers there.Maybe in 15-20 years .By that time our economy will be enough for an enormous budget of our own.There is absolutely nothing you can do around andaman,if you try it will be a massacre and you know it.You will be attacked from land,air ,sea surface and underwater in that scenario.Keep dreaming about some distant future,right now you are helpless in IOR before us.
Russia needs money above all,and any intimacy we have with USA regards only in dealing with china.We have always been respectful of russian national interests and thus along with china abstained from condemning russian annexation of crimea.

We have no need of USA to save us.USA is bonus burn for you.We can crash your economy right now in IOR with blockade and there is nothing you could do about it.1 useless cbg,a few noisy ssns and 12-13 yuans on a one way trip.Thats all you got.We have no fear of your surface fleet.We have hundreds of brahmos on our ships,exocets and klubs on our subs and harpoons and brahmos from the air.Andaman is our unsinkable carrier.No fleet can survive against total enemy air superiority as well as being attacked in 3 dimensions .

Without USA India will resume nuclear testing. You are free to take your chances against Indian nukes.

your ships are sitting ducks in the Indian Ocean against naval aircraft

While US is putting a show of nothing or "nothing burger"; Russia, China and Belarus are holding their naval exercise close to NATO's heartland. Not to mention, on the way Chinese navy held exercise in Mediterranean while Russian navy watching on the wing. In broader and long term prospective, as a trade route (most part of) indian ocean will have less important for China. As China-Pakistan develop CPEC, OBR takes shape and northern shipping lanes get busy, trade to and from China through indian ocean will be less and less.

Any indian dream to say "we have a card to obstruct Chinese trade", riding on US shoulder offcourse, is a non starter garbage. Not to mention, overwhelming Chinese naval and military power. US knows that by heart, this is something US is just using to milking surrogate like india, Japan etc.

By the way name "indian ocean" needs to change, something like East-West ocean.

being in china i assume you know better
Without USA India will resume nuclear testing. You are free to take your chances against Indian nukes.

your ships are sitting ducks in the Indian Ocean against naval aircraft
Bro, why do Indians need to keep on threaten to use nukes? Only the weak and desperate threaten to use nukes like madmen. Let it be a battle, fight it out and see who wins, nobody is trying to annihilate India. It will be confined to the border, if we win, we keep the spoils, and the same goes for India.

Bro, why do Indians need to keep on threaten to use nukes? Only the weak and desperate threaten to use nukes like madmen. Let it be a battle, fight it out and see who wins, nobody is trying to annihilate India. It will be confined to the border, if we win, we keep the spoils, and the same goes for India.

The only things China respects is hard power

Back
Top Bottom