What's new

US, India and Japan launch joint naval exercises to keep China in check

So wake me up when the chinese do attack or when the road is built.Like a made a wager with xunzi guy if china builds the road i will never post here outside military history section.And if the road is not built he will never post on indian topics.You ready to take the same bet?

upload_2017-8-28_17-45-1.png

Are you a man of your words? :rofl: So once China restart reconstructing the road you will never post anything related to China here on PDF? I hope you are an honorable man

View attachment 421514

Are you a man of your words? :rofl: So once China restart reconstructing the road you will never post anything related to China here on PDF? I hope you are an honorable man

Don't believe Modians.
They waffle.
China will do much more to harm Indians now.
Read my lips.
Its writing on the wall.
Indians are no match:

Last edited:
Don't believe Modians.
They waffle.
China will do much more to harm Indians now.
Read my lips.
Its writing on the wall.
Indians are no match:
what happened to much vaunted chinese attack of yours ?

View attachment 421514

There is no road and never will be.:rofl:Our mission accomplished.Read my message,no road.If china starts reconstruction and we don't again enter the territory to stop them,yes i will stop posting anything chinese related.

There is no road and never will be.:rofl:Our mission accomplished.Read my message,no road.If china starts reconstruction and we don't again enter the territory to stop them,yes i will stop posting anything chinese related.
Are you in a dream that you are spokesman for China ?
Luckily for you, China cannot continue road construction in heavy snow from September onwards.
China can only resume next June, so you got 9 months reprieve.
Indians delusion knows no bounds.

Are you in a dream that you are spokesman for China ?
Luckily for you, China cannot continue road construction in heavy snow from September onwards.
China can only resume next June, so you got 9 months reprieve.
Indians delusion knows no bounds.

There will be no road.Chinese admitted it indirectly.If they start again,we move in again.Nothing China can do to stop us.

There will be no road.Chinese admitted it indirectly.If they start again,we move in again.Nothing China can do to stop us.
How ?
Are you delirious or what ?
China stated clearly they will resume building the road when local conditions allow, that will be next June.
What don't you understand, drank too much cow cola ?
[/QUOTE] Nothing China can do to stop us. [/QUOTE]
Talk BIG.
China lambasting India daily for 2 months, and Modi can only keep timidly quiet.
All Modi did was go around begging for the US, Japan for support but had to cowardly withdraw without any concessions from China when support for India was not forthcoming.

Last edited:
India should now focus on winning 1 gold medal so that they can assuredly really beat the chinese instead of a military battle they cant win

main-qimg-57c0287a4cfba50da53afb7e12ab9709-c

Back
Top Bottom