What's new

US, India and Japan launch joint naval exercises to keep China in check

Well as you see our government decides what must be done as they fund ISRO. With just 13% of comanies that are state owned we are taking it slowly. Yes we have the capability but are waiting for sanction from government. If you actually bothered reading the article.
You don't have the capability back in 2008, not even now. Except for you recent GSLV MKIII which was only flown once to orbit, none can send a human to space.:lol:. Your government wanted to do it, but they were just not capable. Just admit it OK.

You know The Shalimar express in Pakistan broke down on its maiden voyage when it started off with a CHinese engine?
Can you describe what happened? Let us udnerstand the problem. Give us some source etc?

As you said Transnamid selected your company because you were able to bribe it's officials and not because you had a quality product. Yes they are.
We do bribe alot of countries including India:lol:. Btw, do you know how many countries use Chinese trains? Australia, America, Singapore, Malaysia & yes India. I guess all of them are idiots right?

Yes,if we withdraw without any negotiations or understanding to stop roadbuilding,its a defeat.
Good that shall be our bet. If China agrees to whatever solution before Indian withdrawal, I will stop commenting.

You don't have the capability back in 2008, not even now. Except for you recent GSLV MKIII which was only flown once to orbit, none can send a human to space.:lol:. Your government wanted to do it, but they were just not capable. Just admit it OK.

Can you describe what happened? Let us udnerstand the problem. Give us some source etc?

We do bribe alot of countries including India:lol:. Btw, do you know how many countries use Chinese trains? Australia, America, Singapore, Malaysia & yes India. I guess all of them are idiots right?

No our governemt has never sanctioned any Manned mission. It was a request from ISRO to proceed with it.

No our governemt has never sanctioned any Manned mission. It was a request from ISRO to proceed with it.

Bro I cannot understand Urdu or Hindi, please give some info on the year, what happened, it could be older wagons from the early 90s. Who knows.

Never sanctioned because you don't have the technology to do it.:lol:

Bro I cannot understand Urdu or Hindi, please give some info on the year, what happened, it could be older wagons from the early 90s. Who knows.

Never sanctioned because you don't have the technology to do it.:lol:

Well it says the Chinese locomotives broke down. It is a news from 2014. It was it's maiden voyage

Well cant get any pakistani english news channels or reports. There was one from dawn.

Well it says the Chinese locomotives broke down. It is a news from 2014. It was it's maiden voyage

Well cant get any pakistani english news channels or reports. There was one from dawn.
Wtf. So how am I supposed to understand this? :lol:You are from Tamil Nadu, and you are telling me you can understand Hindi? Bro, I've been to Chennai and I have friends there. One thing I learn, Tamils won't speak Hindi.:lol:

Wtf. So how am I supposed to understand this? :lol:You are from Tamil Nadu, and you are telling me you can understand Hindi? Bro, I've been to Chennai and I have friends there. One thing I learn, Tamils won't speak Hindi.:lol:

We just dont speak hindi....yep 80% of them here know hindi.

http://nation.com.pk/business/08-Sep-2013/railway-ministry-cancels-locomotives-order-from-china

A Hindi guy will know that we know the language after a punch lands on his nose after he bad mouths us.

LOL, almost everyone in Tamil Nadu understands hindi, they just dont speak it. Feku BC :lol:

http://nation.com.pk/business/08-Sep-2013/railway-ministry-cancels-locomotives-order-from-china

A Hindi guy will know that we know the language after a punch lands on his nose after he bad mouths us.
yeh launda kitna fek ta hai, bhai lapet lo aur hass k nikal jao, no need to give links and all

LOL, almost everyone in Tamil Nadu understands hindi, they just dont speak it. Feku BC :lol:

yeh launda kitna fek ta hai, bhai lapet lo aur hass k nikal jao, no need to give links and all

One thing I know...a Punjabi can survive anywhere in this universe.

If this is the case, the company will face the wrath of the market economy. They will cease to be able to sell anything abroad. Please keep in mind there is a corruption element in this case.

That's not true bro. My tamilan friends tell me they only understand a few terms. They can't converse in that language.

If this is the case, the company will face the wrath of the market economy. They will cease to be able to sell anything abroad. Please keep in mind there is a corruption element in this case.

That's not true bro. My tamilan friends tell me they only understand a few terms. They can't converse in that language.

It is not your capability to build that is under scrutiny...It is your design capability and quality control that we doubt. The exterior looks the same but we are facing the known unknown.

It is not your capability to build that is under scrutiny...It is your design capability and quality control that we doubt. The exterior looks the same but we are facing the known unknown.
Bro, this is Pakistan Railways, sorry to be blunt but their maintenance and management practices are not exactly up to standard. There is also an element of corruption, you pay what you get, China is the largest train exporter on earth now, there is bound to be issues with quality if corners are cut. We can design HSR and you think we cannot design diesel trains? Moral of the story, you want quality, you pay more. Looking at Chinese rail accidents rates, our trains are some of the safest on earth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rail_accidents_in_China

To be fair, Indian Railway maintenance is also not exactly up to standards, look at the amount of accidents a year. I don't see anybody questioning the quality of Indian made equipment.:D

Last edited:
Bro, this is Pakistan Railways, sorry to be blunt but their maintenance and management practices are not exactly up to standard. There is also an element of corruption, you pay what you get, China is the largest train exporter on earth now, there is bound to be issues with quality if corners are cut. We can design HSR and you think we cannot design diesel trains? Moral of the story, you want quality, you pay more. Looking at Chinese rail accidents rates, our trains are some of the safest on earth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rail_accidents_in_China

To be fair, Indian Railway maintenance is also not exactly up to standards, look at the amount of accidents a year. I don't see anybody questioning the quality of Indian made equipment.:D

Well that is what I mean to say. When operating from homeland we are strong. You are operating far away from your base. What will be your reaction if anything goes wrong in the middle of the fight. Don't you think that it must be factored when you send your fleet far away from your home base? Djibouti, Gwadar and Karachi are taking their baby steps right now. You might have a full fledged base there in 20 years. But till 2020 you do not have the capability like the US navy to stand alone and fight in the high seas far away from your homeland.

One more correction to Han patriot's 'theories'.Checked with map distance measure tool.

FllRDO5.png

Distance between Yunaan airbases and Andaman area is ~ 3000 km.So no,no PLAAF aircraft can provide air support to PLAN in the IOR. J-11 which has the longest range has combat radius of 1500 km which is half the required distance.

Well that is what I mean to say. When operating from homeland we are strong. You are operating far away from your base. What will be your reaction if anything goes wrong in the middle of the fight. Don't you think that it must be factored when you send your fleet far away from your home base? Djibouti, Gwadar and Karachi are taking their baby steps right now. You might have a full fledged base there in 20 years. But till 2020 you do not have the capability like the US navy to stand alone and fight in the high seas far away from your homeland.
It depends on their maintenance scheduling, if simple maintenance, it can be done in Pakistani shipyards, if it's too complex, we will have to send it back to China. Therefore, I reckon China won't just maintain 14 ships, it will be much more than that, probably 20-30 vessels per base.

Again, who is fighting US, the fleet is for 'DETERRENCE'. It was not even meant to invade India, it was to deter India from harassing Chinese ship downstream. On the contrary, we are protecting US oil shipments to China. The Shells, Exxons and BPs would be grateful their mideast shipments to China are safe.

Btw, this is what you get when you pay more. You get EU certified trains.
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2017-07/20/content_30191302.htm

One more correction to Han patriot's 'theories'.Checked with map distance measure tool.

FllRDO5.png

Distance between Yunaan airbases and Andaman area is ~ 3000 km.So no,no PLAAF aircraft can provide air support to PLAN in the IOR. J-11 which has the longest range has combat radius of 1500 km which is half the required distance.
I suggest you open your google maps and use the ruler. Measure from Google Maps, it's 1200-1300km in a straight line, anyone can verify this by themselves. Btw, your starting point is not even correct, Xishuangbana is located near the border with Thailand, Laos, Myanmar. I also realize India doesn't have strategic bombers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom