What's new

US forces leave ‘critical’ Iraqi base due to war of attrition

This situation is different. US may soon lack the production capacity to back a war. Starting today almost all automotive companies in North America shut down their operations. They are talking about potential 200,000 death by Corona. A war in this case is not going to help boost the economy when the work force cannot get back to production facilities.

well , if USA loss massive number of people in Corona virus outbreak , their people mind wont react harshly if they lose 10,000 , or 20,000 solders in war ...

just try to look at things from other perspective as well

It might be time for Iran to send anti tank missile help to the American freedom fighters to fight against the New World Order.

well , this is just your wish ... Mosses asks God why he won't listen to his prayer and destroy Phorah , God said you are just one person who asking for his demise , but here are a nation which pray for his safety every night .... so till Phorah were good and just with his people, God didn't destroy him ...

Iraqis should target USA supply chain .... Food and specially fuel station and transporter , and electricity generators and batteries ....

How you came to this conclusion?

I've always said, you Israelis have never had a good opponent, only poor arabs, or civilians. Well, let me tell you something with Iran you've met your match.....so you better up your game, it's only a matter of time....tell Adam Millstein we know where he lives :)

I've always said, you Israelis have never had a good opponent, only poor arabs, or civilians. Well, let me tell you something with Iran you've met your match.....so you better up your game, it's only a matter of time....tell Adam Millstein we know where he lives :)
Us Israelis? What are you blabbing about? Explain the reasoning process behind your conclusion.

Us Israelis? What are you blabbing about? Explain the reasoning process behind your conclusion.
Don't play coy....change your avatar and come back as who you really are....no problem

well , if USA loss massive number of people in Corona virus outbreak , their people mind wont react harshly if they lose 10,000 , or 20,000 solders in war ...

just try to look at things from other perspective as well
It's not about loss of life. It is about the ability to wage war. I believe US doesn't have the ability to support a war on the other side of the earth. Situation is out of control.

Nothing in Iran and of course there are always preparations and drills no doubt in that ... but by current tension btw Iran and US the chances of a war is already high nothing surprising for God sake you hit our general and in response we hit your base ..
The UAE and the US have conducted a drill in which they take over or seizing a city and its mosque ... we've seen the same drill was held back in 2018 .. back then in response Iran held PA12 drill which was also about seizing an isle which in Iran deployed Special Forces from 1000kms away to Persian gulf with 3 hours to push back a probable offense there...

Drills are drills. Always training. But its not a war. You guys trained attacking a mockup carrier, that must mean you are about to launch an attack on our carriers? No.

Drills are drills. Always training. But its not a war. You guys trained attacking a mockup carrier, that must mean you are about to launch an attack on our carriers? No.
We should kill your troops and kick you out of our region ...

Well drills are drills but your officials are gonna do something ..

Back
Top Bottom