What's new

US forces leave ‘critical’ Iraqi base due to war of attrition

Well drills are drills but your officials are gonna do something ..

They are going to do something , probably they will attack with Cyber warfare , Electornic warfare , attack on PMU by their airfoce and use their elements in Iraq as foot solders to attack PMU position .

Probably Turkey and Israel will conduct some operation in Syria , and Lebanon ...

if their first phase goes as planned , they will attack our petroluom planet and our electoricy powerhouse as well along with some critical ...

Khaliji arabs will try to use this oportunity but they are too afraid to act as spear head of attack , they will wait and if things goes as planed , they will attack us as well ...

we should fill our missiles with enriched eroninume and chemical weapons and if they do that , and attack Israel directly ... UAE and Kuwait and Abu Dhabi should get same treatment as well ...

with these low oil prices , if we target KSA and UAE and GCC oil facilities , the oil price will go up but not high enough to make global oil crisis , so USA Shale Oil company output will be profitable again ...

for some reason Americans like to reelected their wartime presidents.
they think if they don't, they might be ruin his/her plans and they share the blame of any failure.

i'm wondering why Iraqi groups do not arm themselves with manpads and short range AD and station near US bases?? just shoot everything flies from there.

How you came to this conclusion?

اگگه اخه پسر خاله جون چن کلوممها به زببو.نی خوداموون مینوستی گاهی خودش خب بود اما

Last edited:
Vice versa for Iran. Remember, you guys attacked the oil tankers and Saudi Arabia's refineries.
No, Iran didn't.
Iran attacked US base directly from her soil and announced it proudly.

i'm wondering why Iraqi groups do not arm themselves with manpads and short range AD and station near US bases?? just shoot everything flies from there.
For that they must attack all yankee bases in region, especially in Persian gulf countries.

they think if they don't, they might be ruin his/her plans and they share the blame of any failure.

Iran should strike the US directly with actual casualties, so that the US can strike Iran directly back, instead of this low-level proxy war.

Do us all a favor.

Iran should strike the US directly with actual casualties, so that the US can strike Iran directly back, instead of this low-level proxy war.

Do us all a favor.

That might be the case soon enough Camelguy. With any hope this latest round of escalation will finally result in the bout that ends this 40 year long rivalry.

Although given what Iran has been saying to the Americans through the Swiss, that is exactly what they plan on doing. Historically speaking, tensions have never been this high and to add onto that, no two-nations in the past have gone this far without eventually leading to a full-blown conflict.

That is goddamn great news, our country has become full of Hezbollahi shits with the daily chants.

Amiri should be terminated as well

Unfortunately the battlefield will span quite a bit of the Middle East as a whole depending on how far the U.S. and its cronies are willing to go. If they wanna truly get rid of Iran and its allies then the war would have to go full-tilt in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Iran and Lebanon.

What the outcome of such a conflict would be is anyones guess currently. Jingoism aside, such an event is horrifying for all involved but with each passing hour it seems this is an inevitability.

I doubt it will be direct with Iran.

Any major escalation would be more likely towards Iraq, changing the government in Baghdad as there is currently a political struggle between some figures, some that lean towards the US some that learn to Iran.

I doubt it will be direct with Iran.

Any major escalation would be more likely towards Iraq, changing the government in Baghdad as there is currently a political struggle between some figures, some that lean towards the US some that learn to Iran.

If this means anything to you Camelguy I, from the bottom of my heart, sincerely extend my apologies and sympathies to any and all Iraqis. Your nation and peoples have been in limbo for well over 3 decades regarding recent history and it shouldn't be this way.

A conflict between Iran and America is so fucking close...so fucking close...

اگگه اخه پسر خاله جون چن کلوممها به زببو.نی خوداموون مینوستی گاهی خودش خب بود اما
چی چی نوشتی؟ فارسی به لهجه اصفهانی؟

Back
Top Bottom