What's new

unconfirmed reports F-16 sufa shot down in gaza

u r right,now they may have to dance on their own compositions.

grow yourself a brain ....see the world ..learn few things....and then when you mature enough come and take part in a Discussion..till then take a lollypop and Scuk on it..:coffee:

and which is this mode in which the indians are always lickin**** israile *****

Lollllllllllll so you must like licking Gazain *** :azn: since you always support them....

Leave it.....its hard for you to understand ppl like you who see things around in Black or White .. from them only two options exist ....either you are Pro or Anti... i hope you get well soon enough

Borderline personality disorder (BPD)
The disorder typically involves an unusual degree of instability in mood and black-and-white thinking, or splitting. BPD often manifests itself in idealization and devaluation episodes and chaotic and unstable interpersonal relationships, issues with self-image, identity, and behavior; as well as a disturbance in the individual's sense of self.

Ḥashshāshīn;3606974 said:
Israeli Casualties: 13
Gazan Casualties: 1,417

An eye for an eye? :disagree:

Gaza War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't believe in keeping counts .....
when Gaza launched those rocket did they intended to kill only those 13 israelis ....
So why shld israel keep count .....
would you accept this....if 1400 israelis would have been killed......

Before you get to a conclusion ......think....put yourself in their shoes...think how would have you responded..if answer is similarly....then stop being a hippocrate

i repeat again Eye for Eye is what this world need now

And pls get a better source ..Wikipedia......... .seriously ????

Lollllllllllll so you must like licking Gazain *** :azn: since you always support them....

Leave it.....its hard for you to understand ppl like you who see things around in Black or White .. from them only two options exist ....either you are Pro or Anti... i hope you get well soon enough

Borderline personality disorder (BPD)
The disorder typically involves an unusual degree of instability in mood and black-and-white thinking, or splitting. BPD often manifests itself in idealization and devaluation episodes and chaotic and unstable interpersonal relationships, issues with self-image, identity, and behavior; as well as a disturbance in the individual's sense of self.

Gazza are our blood in religion and relation.......

but what is Israel to India expt both strt with I?

sorry to break this to u, U have been diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Gazza are our blood in religion and relation.......

but what is Israel to India expt both strt with I?

sorry to break this to u, U have been diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

me narrcissistic...lolllllllllll
let me help you
Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder[1] in which the individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity.
Now carefully read your post which i have quoted.......Found something matching the description:azn:

:lol: Borderline +Narcissistic :lol:

As far as Israel goes ..nor do i love them nor i hate them....i care only for one nation ...my nation ..India.....But that doesn't mean i can't stand for what i think is right .....

World has seen enough of this drama .....Enough of this minority plea and hue & crying...

If you want peace you will get peace..if you want war you will get a war .....Eye for an eye

Egypt Warns Israel of ‘Price to Pay’

CAIRO, November 16 (RIA Novosti) - Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi on Friday warned Israel against the continuation of its military operation in Gaza, saying it will have to pay “a heavy price."

"Gaza will not remain alone as it was," he tweeted on his Twitter page, according to the al-Masry al-Yaoum newspaper, adding that that the aggressors "know they will pay a heavy price if they continue their aggression."

Morsi warned Israel about the consequences of its strikes in Gaza: "I don't want to take unusual steps, but if I see that the homeland is in danger, I won't hesitate."

"The blood spilled over there will not get the other side peace and will serve as a curse on them. It will incite all the people of the region against them."

Israel launched its attack on the Palestinian enclave of 1.7 million on Wednesday, with an airstrike that killed the head of the military wing of the Hamas militant group, Ahmed Jabari. The airstrike came after a reported surge in rocket attacks on Israeli border towns from Gaza, which has been governed by Hamas since 2007.

Palestinian medics say eight militants and 14 civilians, including seven children and a pregnant woman, have been killed in the last three days by Israeli bombs. Residents say the closure of many smuggling tunnels between Gaza and Egypt has meant supplies are running low and power cuts are frequent.

In a sign of further escalation, Israel’s army has begun the call-up of 16,000 reservists, the military said. Earlier the military announced that it had been authorized to call up as many as 30,000 reservists.

"Egypt doesn’t want to fight and constantly calls for peace, but real peace is not just for one side at the expense of another side, so that one side enjoys the good life while the others suffer from attacks and ongoing killing," Morsi said.

Egypt Warns Israel of

Iron dome effectiveness (or lack of it):

out of 460 rockets, Iron dome intercepted just 130. Its only 28%! Now imagine what would happen against actually potent missiles in much greater numbers if Israel attacks Iran? Not a pretty picture.

"Israel's Iron Dome missile interception system continued to fire away on Friday, destroying more than 130 rockets. But Israeli Defense Forces [IDF] said more than 330 rockets from Gaza have landed in Israel since Wednesday. Israel also has been massing tanks along the border with Gaza." Israel, Gaza Continue Rocket Exchanges as Israel Readies Ground Forces

me narrcissistic...lolllllllllll
let me help you

Now carefully read your post which i have quoted.......Found something matching the description:azn:

:lol:

As far as Israel goes ..nor do i love them nor i hate them....i care only for one nation ...my nation ..India.....But that doesn't mean i can't stand for what i think is right .....

World has seen enough of this drama .....Enough of this minority plea and hue & crying...

If you want peace you will get peace..if you want war you will get a war .....Eye for an eye

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition in which people have an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with themselves.

do u understand? I

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition in which people have an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with themselves.

do u understand? I
Pls stop making fool of yourself.......firstly you have to learn the meaning of "Context" as in what purpose the word was used....then learn the meaning of "self importance"and finally if you have the capability "preoccupation"...
:alcoholic:

grow yourself a brain ....see the world ..learn few things....and then when you mature enough come and take part in a Discussion..till then take a lollypop and Scuk on it..:coffee:

its u , who need to suck (scuk) rightly

Back
Top Bottom