What's new

Umar Akmal R.I.P English After Devastating Defeat From India!

Well.English is not his mother tongue.
But any way better than some of our politicians.

many people on this thread are arguing that it is not his native language if it is not why to speak in English and making fun of your self ???? i think it is a proud to speak in your own language

It is not possible that in Pakistani cricket

We have no fast bowlers apart from

Junaid Khan (Injured)
Gul (Injured)
Irfan (Unfit)
Ajmal (Circumstantial unfit)

I mean who is selecting these bowlers ? Really we have domestic cricket and some very talanted bowlers and even at U19 level who are performing

Why keep insisting on a 7 Foot bowler if he is clearly UNFIT !!! put him into fitness program and get fit bowlers

Its the WORLD CUP !!!

Hi,

Pakistan needs to allow its players to play county cricket in England and also in Australia----. They need exposure and need to play under different conditions---. They need to play under the duress of foreign conditions---that would make them mentally tough.

Pakistan has three players who have been playing in Australia for awhile now--Yasser Arafat---Shoaib Malick and Sohail Tanvir---.

The team should not be selected from players playing in the local league matches---.

Hi,

Pakistan needs to allow its players to play county cricket in England and also in Australia----. They need exposure and need to play under different conditions---. They need to play under the duress of foreign conditions---that would make them mentally tough.

Pakistan has three players who have been playing in Australia for awhile now--Yasser Arafat---Shoaib Malick and Sohail Tanvir---.

The team should not be selected from players playing in the local league matches---.

I think we should start by teaching them how to bat, sir.

Western guy desi language me kare tho haleluya
Desi english me kare tho oo laala

I think we should start by teaching them how to bat, sir.

Hi,

They know how to bat---that is why they are where they are. They need further mental stimulation----and as they are exposed to English at all venues---then they need to learn the language as well---.

Look back at the superstars of the 70' 80's 90's ---- everyone played in the English league and everyone spoke English---. Either they were Pakistani or indian players---they all learnt to speak English---.

Language has power---language is a weapon in itself---language is a game changer.

Hi,

It is a shame that they don't learn---. My mother barely with 8th grade education learnt to speak English on her own so that she could talk to her grand kids at age 62---and she can communicate pretty good and have a conversation---and also became computer literate in a couple years after that so that she could read the news etc etc etc.

Remember knowledge is power---and to top it of---knowing a different language is being more powerful. I will guarantee that if there are English language classes held at the cricket academy in Pakistan for players---their level of game would also increase---.

It comes from the fact that if you work hard to learn to excel at one thing new---then by default---your level of commitment to your existing talents also increases----.

To leant a new language---your brain activity increases---and it has a euphoric effect with the success of learning something new---so as the brain activity increases---it reacts faster and acts sharper to be ready to respond in two different languages----or other reflex things that you may do.
Well said,Well said,Hats off to you.At the same time it makes me sad & disheartening to know that no POSITIVE RATING for you despite more then 14 ppl acknowledging.Well I don't know the critieria followed for awarding Positive ratings. Yr comments will always remain EVERGREEN & it has left a indelible mark

Its alrighty. Its mistake of team management who sent him for press conference.

Half of Indian players dont know english, but you ever found this type of video for India?

Hi,

It is a shame that they don't learn---. My mother barely with 8th grade education learnt to speak English on her own so that she could talk to her grand kids at age 62---and she can communicate pretty good and have a conversation---and also became computer literate in a couple years after that so that she could read the news etc etc etc.

Remember knowledge is power---and to top it of---knowing a different language is being more powerful. I will guarantee that if there are English language classes held at the cricket academy in Pakistan for players---their level of game would also increase---.

It comes from the fact that if you work hard to learn to excel at one thing new---then by default---your level of commitment to your existing talents also increases----.

To leant a new language---your brain activity increases---and it has a euphoric effect with the success of learning something new---so as the brain activity increases---it reacts faster and acts sharper to be ready to respond in two different languages----or other reflex things that you may do.

They are here to play cricket, not to go inside MNC.

Hi,

County cricket is not the same as it was during the 90's or earlier
You just have to look at the state of the English cricket team and their constant need to import foreign players.
I get the point you are trying to make and that can be done by encouraging school/college cricket.
South Africa produces the best players in the world despite cricket being limited to the white population their and the reason is that school cricket is very strong in South Africa.
That way we can have players who can carry themselves on the international stage plus having the best talent available for the sport!

At least all the players should know how to speak in English. They have been travelling for decade at least.

Well Pakistan's problem is simple

Where are these fast bowlers

Anwar Ali
anwar_ali.jpg

anwar ali is over rated bowler. It is not 2006 for him anymore. But i would have picked him over rahat ali for world cup

At least all the players should know how to speak in English. They have been travelling for decade at least.

Player shud only know how to play,...

I like if some one spealk in local language (except religious chant with which Pakistani start with)

:partay:
Kya bola :lol:

Nothing comes close to this , specially RR reaction at 1.15

however there are some really exceptional english commentators from pakistan like rameez raja & wasim akram
Inzi Bhai match isi liye harte they taki unhe angrezi na bolni pade :D

Back
Top Bottom