What's new

Umar Akmal R.I.P English After Devastating Defeat From India!

Well if I go to spain and someone asks me question I would be also confused , its responsibility of the Pakistani Board or the Australian organizers to ensure that appropriate translators are present at the news conference and give option to players so their words and feelings get translated fully

Hi,

It is a shame that they don't learn---. My mother barely with 8th grade education learnt to speak English on her own so that she could talk to her grand kids at age 62---and she can communicate pretty good and have a conversation---and also became computer literate in a couple years after that so that she could read the news etc etc etc.

Remember knowledge is power---and to top it of---knowing a different language is being more powerful. I will guarantee that if there are English language classes held at the cricket academy in Pakistan for players---their level of game would also increase---.

It comes from the fact that if you work hard to learn to excel at one thing new---then by default---your level of commitment to your existing talents also increases----.

To leant a new language---your brain activity increases---and it has a euphoric effect with the success of learning something new---so as the brain activity increases---it reacts faster and acts sharper to be ready to respond in two different languages----or other reflex things that you may do.

Yes, I agreed that English is not his 1st language but if you can't speak then don;t go there.

English is international language and better person should be speak. :coffee:

Hi,

It is a shame that they don't learn---. My mother barely with 8th grade education learnt to speak English on her own so that she could talk to her grand kids at age 62---and she can communicate pretty good and have a conversation---and also became computer literate in a couple years after that so that she could read the news etc etc etc.

Remember knowledge is power---and to top it of---knowing a different language is being more powerful. I will guarantee that if there are English language classes held at the cricket academy in Pakistan for players---their level of game would also increase---.

It comes from the fact that if you work hard to learn to excel at one thing new---then by default---your level of commitment to your existing talents also increases----.

To leant a new language---your brain activity increases---and it has a euphoric effect with the success of learning something new---so as the brain activity increases---it reacts faster and acts sharper to be ready to respond in two different languages----or other reflex things that you may do.

hi,

very valid point brother .

Well Pakistan's problem is simple

Where are these fast bowlers

Anwar Ali
anwar_ali.jpg

Imran Khan (The main bowler vs Australian Test victory), He destroyed Australian lineups in Test cricket !!!
imran-khan.jpg

Two fit Fast Bowlers

Fighting Fielder and batsmen

Pakistani-batsman-Fawad-Alam-1.jpg

Nasir+Jamshed+HD+Wallpapers+(3).jpg

Holder of record of scoring 3 test centuries as wicket keeper, playing under pressure vs Australia , Newzeland and Srilanka but before the world cup , loses his place to Umar Akmal

sarfaraz-2.jpg

C**yape ka selection howa hai world cup ke liye

Aur to aur ....Hafeeze ko ghar bheej diya !!!

Team selection is overly focused on old age players and the team lacks proper "youth"

7 footer Irfan , is not fit to play 10 over

Last edited:
It is not possible that in Pakistani cricket

We have no fast bowlers apart from

Junaid Khan (Injured)
Gul (Injured)
Irfan (Unfit)
Ajmal (Circumstantial unfit)

I mean who is selecting these bowlers ? Really we have domestic cricket and some very talanted bowlers and even at U19 level who are performing

Why keep insisting on a 7 Foot bowler if he is clearly UNFIT !!! put him into fitness program and get fit bowlers

Its the WORLD CUP !!!

Hi,

Your mother's story is so inspiring.
SUPERLIKE!!

What matters is his batting and wicket keeping.. Do we gonna debate his English proficiency?? :what::what:.. no no..:nono::nono: please leave him and let him prepare for next match.. and for all, at-least he tried to represent his team and country in best possible way.. We at PDF make mountain out of mole..:patsak::patsak:

No comments! :suicide2::suicide:
Yaar! Why are you making fun of this guy? Everyone isn't educated in an English medium school or graduated from the Kings College!! He's a dehati studied in an urdu medium school BUT EARNING LAKHS from playing cricket! That's probably more than you or I make in a year!! :P :D

Last edited:

Very well said sir

Back
Top Bottom