What's new

RAW agent Nadeem Ungal arrested from Karachi

This Ungal is getting serious attention here in the PDF.....hahahahahaha

Heights of paranoia , every pakistani will think that other than himself every one else is foreign agent. It is simply being used as a political tool to harass and get rid of opposition. It is just a matter of time before all hell breaks loose.

Ironic...coming from an .indian ...a country tht even arrested a pigeon for being an ISI agent..

Last edited:
In few days no news will be there on him. All they want is this news break "RAW" . Enough to create anti India paranoia to keep people supporting terror proxies against India. I think till now there are at least 50+ raw agents arrested in Pakistan. Why not take India to international court ?

people here should check this story out:
imagewrap.img44_500-12.jpg

Angulimala.jpg

Angulimala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In few days no news will be there on him. All they want is this news break "RAW" . Enough to create anti India paranoia to keep people supporting terror proxies against India. I think till now there are at least 50+ raw agents arrested in Pakistan. Why not take India to international court ?
we still got 29,000 odd causing havoc in Pakistan. :coffee:

I really wonder what special training can a Karachite or a Mumbaiya punter be given in faridkot.

These hard-boiled guys can teach few practical tricks to SPG fellows. :D

question is what kind of training can some get in India.

They are a disgrace and should be locked in a dungeon with snakes around them.

Looks like he is on fake documents with assumed identity..hence the name ..Ungal...

Heights of paranoia , every pakistani will think that other than himself every one else is foreign agent. It is simply being used as a political tool to harass and get rid of opposition. It is just a matter of time before all hell breaks loose.
You need Burnol. When the 9 incher will be used on him, he will tell everything even his family affairs and even details of all his fathers and neighbours.

HE was a ISI agent working for RAW at a price of $10 monthly salary.

so he thought better to get busted and stay in pak then $10 salary.

Now he will get big ungal from Intel Agencies. Also who are their protectors & financiers in Pakistan, they should be erased from the face of the earth.

Heights of paranoia , every pakistani thinks that other than himself every one else is a foreign agent. It is simply being used as a political tool to harass and get rid of opposition. It is just a matter of time before all hell breaks loose.
Nice try. Snakes and their handlers will be exposed.

lol i think every pakistani for sale :smitten::smitten: or sold out with our Raw ... nyz Raw great work
:D you haven't read it right... Your great work Raw agents are getting pinned down here... by the way ... It is getting reversed... have you seen Pakistani flags in Kashmeer ? :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom