What's new

Undeniable proof that India vs Pakistan match was fixed!

Look who is talking here .... we know how you guys attacked your players after we won a match from india in Asia cup you have very short memory it is at the end of the day a match and what ever we do is non of your concern .. if we blame our player or if we don't it is not your concern ......

Indian players are all multimillionaires and no one is at serious risk of grave physical injury. Pakistan is not exactly the same as India.

My point has been made, feel free to ignore it if you want. Not asking you to indulge in a discussion with me.

Indian players are all multimillionaires and no one is at serious risk of grave physical injury. Pakistan is not exactly the same as India.

My point has been made, feel free to ignore it if you want. Not asking you to indulge in a discussion with me.
India is worse than pakistan, pakistan is far more better than india ... we Muslims are at liberty here no body is on our heads to convert us to Hinduism we are free to practice our religion here , so don't ever say that ... second thing it is good thing that they are billion ere coz the poor is still suffering in india and you have lack of toilets there as well so dong sell your point to me go somewhere else for trolling

India is worse than pakistan, pakistan is far more better than india ... we Muslims are at liberty here no body is on our heads to convert us to Hinduism we are free to practice our religion here , so don't ever say that ... second thing it is good thing that they are billion ere coz the poor is still suffering in india and you have lack of toilets there as well so dong sell your point to me go somewhere else for trolling

Wow. You have bigger issues than cricket to worry about...........

upload_2015-2-16_13-10-4.jpeg

A good one,enjoy Indian members enjoy,while you can.
10959383_1605612023009793_1234552152771780726_n.jpg

Well how often do we see all Pakistani players being dismissed by catching alone? Shouldn't there be some kind of variation in dismissals as it happens in every unpredicted cricket innings? :D After the match we hear Misbah's contradictory statements that they will do "better" in coming matches while claiming that today's pitch was a batting pitch, so what went wrong? :D
b377.gif

Note: Its not a conspiracy theory :D

@45'22' @Zebra @CHARGER @metronome @bhangi bava @pak-marine @Pomegranate @Leader @levina @itachiii @chauvunist @Junaid B @bhangi bava @ShowGun @yesboss @jaunty @Skywalker @salwararmy @OrionHunter @satya prakash patel @nasirahmad @thesolar65 @SrNair @DJ Crudept @metronome @definitelynotIndian

Simple question. If the match was fixed, why did they not loose by 5 to 10 runs and lost by 75 runs?

Sahi. Match fix tha aur saare Pakistani players ne paise liye the India se haarne ke. Aab Khush? hahahaha

Woah 10 pages!!! Why are Pakistanis crying?

Yesterday everyone was being super nice and congratulating us?

Back
Top Bottom