What's new

India : Vest that helps exam cheats

Pomegranate

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
India : Vest that helps exam cheats

@Horus @Devil Soul @rockstar08 @WAJsal @Junaid B @Pomegranate @Color_Less_Sky @Zarvan @xyxmt @Spy Master @SipahSalar @Bratva @Stealth @Rashid Mahmood
@Norwegian , @syedali73 , , @Leader , @DESERT FIGHTER , @Jazzbot @Norwegian @pkuser2k12 @Fahad Khan 2 @Spring Onion @chauvunist @Pukhtoon @Jzaib
@Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu butt @Gufi @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA @RescueRanger @Menace2Society @Paksanity @OTTOMAN

@Etilla @SpArK @Srinivas @desert warrior @DRAY @pumkinduke @wolfpack @pursuit of happiness @danish_vij @rubyjackass @Star Wars @Ammyy @bloo @Marxist @karan.1970 @Not Sure @Arav_Rana @Avik274 @SamantK @Major Shaitan Singh @Omega007 @farhan_9909 @haviZsultan @Sidak @ranjeet @Yogijaat @ravi Nair @WAR-rior @halupridol @he-man @Indrani @Mike_Brando @SarthakGanguly @sreekumar @OrionHunter @lightoftruth @Water Car Engineer @indiatester @Ind4Ever @13 komaun @anant_s @itachiii @SwAggeR @Brahmos_2 @Blue_Eyes @bhangi bava @SAMEET @naveen mishra @Bagha @utraash @Chanakya's_Chant @Krate M @gslv mk3 @r1_vns @blood @noksss @kurup @PARIKRAMA @thesolar65 @Rohit Patel @wolfschanzze @levina @vostok @rahi2357
@Horus @waz @Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @syedali73 @Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu butt @JUBA @Gufi @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA
@Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @syedali73 @Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu butt @JUBA @Gufi @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA @RescueRanger @Menace2Society @Paksanity @OTTOMAN @A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Dil Pakistan @asq @junaid hamza @Pukhtoon @jamahir @Strigon @Rafi @Ulla @HughSlaman @420canada @sathya @slapshot @raza_888 @hacsan @SBD-3 @cb4 @AsianUnion @Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @Waffen SS @FaujHistorian @Fracker @Ranches @ghoul @Jf Thunder @GreenFalcon @genmirajborgza786 @orangzaib @Pakistani Exile @KURUMAYA @Irfan Baloch @ali_raza @Syed.Ali.Haider @dexter @Patriots @muslim_pakistani @W.11 @Meengla @zaid butt @ajpirzada @Shoaib Rathore @OrionHunter @CHARGER @Major Sam @yesboss @TheNoob @Bratva @ghazaliy2k @Viny @StormShadow @suresh1773 @SOHEIL @venu309 @danish_vij @Force-India @faisal6309 @S.U.R.B. @vsdave2302 @jarves @WAJsal @pursuit of happiness @Winchester @janon @pak-marine @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Norwegian , @syedali73 , @razahassan1997 , @Leader , @DESERT FIGHTER , @Horus @Jazzbot @Norwegian @pkuser2k12 @Fahad Khan 2 @Spring Onion @chauvunist @Pukhtoon @Jzaib @Horus

obsession for passing school/college exams is for losers... i am a proud college drop-out.

as for the medical students, i am sure there are other methods to gauge their capabilities than memorized answers.

obsession for passing school/college exams is for losers... i am a proud college drop-out.

as for the medical students, i am sure there are other methods to gauge their capabilities than memorized answers.
if only we could put our minds to proper use

And they ask us if we innovate any microprocessor or OS.
Innovation runs in our blood, starting from how to go to get girl friend impressed to how to pass exams, all these needs innovative mechanisms :P

Digital India is here!!
And they ask us if we innovate any microprocessor or OS.
Innovation runs in our blood, starting from how to go to get girl friend impressed to how to pass exams, all these needs innovative mechanisms :P
We also practice ancient Yoga to use in exams:
cheating.jpg

Cheating in exams like this was known to Indians long centuries ago according to ICHR head. In fact according to one of the theories a scientist described in his Indian Science Congress seminar, the pushpak vimana was originally made so that Rama can fly near Bharata's window while writing exam and pass on slips. The Vishnu chakra(helicopter) and

I'm going to use this and literally do a degree in everything. I can't fail!

How much is it? How much would it be for postage and packaging. Could any of the Indian posters help me out?

Your friend Waz.

Seriously I never understood why people even consider cheating in exams? Even if they passed here, they won't be able to get any job or worse be able to do the work they were hired to do because they cheated on their qualifications in the first place! :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously I never understood why people even consider cheating in exams? Even if they passed here, they won't be able to get any job or worse be able to do the work they were hired to do because they cheated on their qualifications in the first place! :lol::lol::lol:
Our education system is crap. They expect us to memorize whole because instead of engaging in practical work that we are really going to do. This is the main reason I am holding my self from getting admission in university. Actually, I have learned more than what I had in my school + college times and I got job because of that too. No one gave me job before that. Now I am earning good enough.

I'm going to use this and literally do a degree in everything. I can't fail!

How much is it? How much would it be for postage and packaging. Could any of the Indian posters help me out?

Your friend Waz.
No need to import these. You can buy people here.

Back
Top Bottom