What's new

Ukraine Prepares For War. Troops on High Alert

Bro, just take my word, this whole situation is about explode in our faces. God bless.

Every situation has potential for explosion into WWIII. I don't see it in this one as Ukraine will soon find out that they are within Russia's sphere of influence. US will not interfere.

My God, you really are batshit insane!

mtv.gif

:close_tema::cray::dance3:

This world is boring without a major war, finally we can experience a situation of the past and we will be in the books of future history, the greatest war ever fought we will experience, I couldn't be anymore thankful.

Time to test all our weapons all of us.

Yes, but I am talking historically not today. Today Mongols are obviously a peaceful people. The perception according to most historical sources of the Mongols in China was that of Barbarians. Hence why you had to built the Chinese Wall and also notice the millions of Chinese they killed.

All in all it is fair to say that the word Mongol has a negative ring in many cultures and among many people. The word gives accusations to barbarians and primitive people.

You asked for it. You started the Barbarian talk and then I gave you a few sources of how Ottomans looked at the word "Turk" and how other people have historically looked at Turks and that the word is synonymous to barbarian and heathen in many European languages. Even languages that had nothing to do with Turks.

Mongols though couldnt conquer South Asia thanks to muslim empires and brave soldiers. But they sure as hell destroyed Punjab, Pakistan many times. So later on when Mongols become muslims and came as Mughals and conquered subcontinent. Punjabis muslims and punjabi hindus continued to hate them for this reason, also they didnt hire any punjabi muslim or hindu in army, instead they hired them from proper India. And their enemy number 1 was Pashtuns from day 1. Its save to say ancestors of Pakistanis hated Mongols and Mughals contrary to what is tought in our schools.

And who can forget Mongols destroying Islamic civilization which was on top in science etc. Basically Mongols only brought misery and destruction to the world, Europe and South Asia was lucky to not exprience their rule.

Their only hope is to drag Russia's economy down, but with China on the back, Russia has nothing to worry about.

I was replying to someone talking in terms of military.

Their army, airforces, navy are all joke compared to US. All they have is nukes. US has strong military allies as well. <<< That doest want Russia anywhere close to them.

At least I live to see my Seahawks became world champs.

Very true!! Before you're obliterated, at least you can hold your head up high with pride on the Seahawks Championship.

@al-Hasani in the end you were conquered and ruled for hundreds of years by uncivilized ,barbaric turks who contributed nothing to the world, and who have no unesco sites (your belief), and who have no culture. Wow you guys must really suck.

No actually not. Most of the Arab world was independent. Already told you that by using sources. You might take a look at the Ottoman maps. Morocco, Oman and various of other Arab kingdoms, sultanates, sharifates, emirates, sheikdoms were independent or regional powers. The Areas that were under Ottoman rule (Levant, most of Iraq, Hijaz and parts of Egypt and some coastal regions of Northern Africa) were largely self-governmed and had local rulers. It was not complete rule the way the Mongols did it for instance.

Well, the Mongols also ruled large parts of the world but they were still largely known as Barbarians and contributed very little to humanity outside of the military aspect.

I am just posting sources as a reply to your compatriots post number 265 in this thread that started this discussion. I do not consider any people as Barbarians. What is important is what other people/civilizations considered people x or y as.
Then tell me about the World Unesco Heritage Sites that Turks made. I never said that they did not make any I just don't know about any. I mean alone in Spain and Portugal I can mention many World UNESCO Heritage sites that Arabs helped built.

I was replying to someone talking in terms of military.

Their army, airforces, navy are all joke compared to US. All they have is nukes. US has strong military allies as well. <<< That doest want Russia anywhere close to them.

If the US Army has caused too much damages on Russia in a conventional war, then expect Russia to retaliate with nukes.

No actually not. Most of the Arab world was independent. Already told you that by using sources. You might take a look at the Ottoman maps. Morocco, Oman and various of other Arab kingdoms, sultanates, sharifates, emirates, sheikdoms were independent or regional powers.

Well, the Mongols also ruled large parts of the world but they were still largely known as Barbarians and contributed very little to humanity outside of the military aspect.

I am just posting sources as a reply to your compatriots post number 265 in this thread that started this discussion. I do not consider any people as Barbarians. What is important is what other people/civilizations considered people x or y as.
Then tell me about the World Unesco Heritage Sites that Turks made. I never said that they did not make any I just don't know about any. I mean alone in Spain and Portugal I can mention many World UNESCO Heritage sites that Arabs helped built.
:omghaha:

I predict World War Three then 7 year cease fire then World War 4, God bless.

Very true!! Before you're obliterated, at least you can hold your head up high with pride on the Seahawks Championship.

yes. And my gut feeling is that Seahawks will repeat next year so this Russian and Ukrainian hot heads need to hold off killing each other until the Seahawks dynasty is over.

If the US Army has caused too much damages on Russia in a conventional war, then expect Russia to retaliate with nukes.

Yes, but I was replying to that guy in terms of conventional warfare without nukes.

How will you deal with a monster like the US military + cornered European states?

Good luck Russia!

Back
Top Bottom