What's new

Ukraine Prepares For War. Troops on High Alert

Russia will make sure that US will physically stay out of this conflict.

Obama and his administration won't have the gut to directly intervene.

Obama is weak anyway. He is a wuss. He would not do anything even if Russia land on FL from Cuba. He would resign first and let a real leader take over when push come to shove.

Russia will make sure that US will physically stay out of this conflict.

Obama and his administration won't have the gut to directly intervene.

Okay man. I just pointed out what the Europeans got that can counter any Russian military forces and you start spouting something else.

Obama is weak anyway. He is a wuss. He would not do anything even if Russia land on FL from Cuba. He would resign first and let a real leader take over when push come to shove.

GWB would have done the same, just see how he abandoned his ally Saakashvili to face Russia alone in 2008.

My request for last meal would be...... :P

1. Medium rare pepper stake:
IMG_1639-1024x682.jpg

2. And five of these... if it's summers

frosty-beer.jpg

3. OR three of these if it's winters:

wine-glasses-with-red-wine.jpg

The medium rare pepper stead look like entre you will find at a strip club. I know this because some one from my work went to one recently.

Okay man. I just pointed out what the Europeans got that can counter any Russian military forces and you start spouting something else.

Europe doesn't have an overwhelming conventional military advantage to Russia like that of the US.

So without US involvement, Russia is not worried to face anyone in a conventional warfare.

Dude... couldn't find better images..... besides, what's wrong with food at a strip club? Furthermore, how do you know what it looked like - as supposedly, you weren't there! o_O:mad::p:

The medium rare pepper stead look like entre you will find at a strip club. I know this because some one from my work went to one recently.

Back
Top Bottom