What's new

Ukraine Prepares For War. Troops on High Alert

As i've said,situation has winded down,they're not conducting military exercises,no shot was fired in Crimea and violence didn't erupt in Eastern Ukraine.The situation seems stable,albeit fragile.

Stop BSting around. Russian troops dont go back to their barracks like you claimed, western provocateur.

Stop BSting around. Russian troops dont go back to their barracks like you claimed, western provocateur.
I think Russia will look for a solution to bail herself out from this embarrassment, it can't bear the repercussions. Stupid Russia, if it didn't support Bashar, it would have got some support from the ME like the Georgian war.

I think Russia will look for a solution to bail herself out from this embarrassment, it can't bear the repercussions. Stupid Russia, if it didn't support Bashar, it would have got some support from the ME like the Georgian war.

What repercussions? The possibility of a military confrontation is out of question, and Russia has already warned that it would retaliate if EU/US introduce any kind of economic sanctions against Russia. Instead of sanctions both Germany and France are seeking peaceful resolution through dialogues with Russia, whereas USA is more for economic sanctions. As Europe's trade volume with Russia is ten times larger than that of USA, unilateral US sanctions against Russia won't have much impact.

I know, I actually support Russia. Russia needs to take control of their equipment in Crimea. The new neo-Nazi regime should not have access to them. I read some of the chants the done: "**** niggers, Jews and Russians" and calling for a new holocaust etc.
And the Iranians are reporting the protesters are all Zionist! Which is it?

And once again mighty west turned out impotent.
Lol....Some old trucks full of guys with rifles may impress some. As far as the US, it seems they wanted to join the EU. The US isn't in the EU (news to you I'm sure) And we aren't in Europe. We will support what ever the Europeans come up with (I agree most Europeans lack spine). As far as the rest...we make take some symbolic action...no reason for much else...Ukraine isn't really all that strategic to the US. And the Russian move is immensely helpful...your neighbors will distrust Russia much more and strengthen our ties in the region.

Last edited:
Later completely Persianized who married locals, Persians, Arabs and other people. So in fact their ancestry was Mongolian and their culture mostly Persian. Conclusion nothing to do with Turks. Especially not Turks of Turkey.
Everbyody knows this but some people have a hard time accepting it, it seems in their desperation for attaching themselves to World Unesco Heritage Sites.

This thread is nostalgic AF.

As for mughals.. babur claimed descent from Mongols.. in his biography called Babar Nama.. his descendants married persians,Pashtuns,Turks.. but most of the mughal rulers actually had hindu/Rajput mothers.
Their court language was Persian, later replaced by urdu.

There is no mention of any Arab wives..

Back
Top Bottom