What's new

Ukraine Prepares For War. Troops on High Alert

I was talking about how Turkmes are getting targeted by Isis.

You were talking about how Arabs were barbarians for apparently killing each other all the time (while that only happens in 3-4 countries where others are involved) and then you suddenly try to tell us that you talked about ISIS. Ok.

All forgetting how Turks have historically fought each other constantly, the Armenian Genocide, the ONGOING Turkish-Kurdish civil war, the bigger WW1 Turkish loses, the fact that Turks are not even united in an union (!) and don't even speak the same language.

Or how the word Turk has been seen in many cultures let alone the Mongols.

That's an own goal.

Russian conventional military can crush the US military without nukes.

Yankee military got destroyed and humiliated in the Korean War by our volunteer army armed with sticks and stones :lol:

Right. I still see South Korea so you failed. And you failed in Vietnam. But you know what, the Russian military got destroyed by the bearded men with stick and stones in Afghanistan. Hows that?

Again all of our enemies use it as an insult and I explained the reason earlier.

You are just a complete retard. When you are arguing against Persians or pakistani you say the mughals are turks but when I say it it is wrong.
The Mughal Empire (Urdu: مغلیہ سلطنت‎, Mug̱ẖliyah Salṭanat),[4] self-designated as Gurkani (Persian: گورکانیان‎, Gūrkāniyān),[5]was an empire extending over large parts of the Indian subcontinent and ruled by a dynasty of Chagatai-Turkic origin

They spoke Turkish to and even if they are mongols they are still altaic.

Whats your point in this whole discussion any way?

Its not big deal to beat up and rule Indians under your boots. Almost everyone get a turn to beat them up.

You were talking about how Arabs were barbarians for apparently killing each other all the time (while that only happens in 3 countries where others are involved) and then you suddenly try to tell us that you talked about ISIS. Ok.
Show me my post where i called Arabs barbarians...

Yankee military got destroyed and humiliated in the Korean War by our volunteer army armed with sticks and stones :lol:

Russian Army :D

Russian Navy Vs US Navy :lol:

Russian Airforce :rofl:

:welcome::pdf:

No it cant. Their army is total joke compared to US + Europe.

US is not going to send troops to Ukraine. Ukraine is on its own. Heck, half of Ukrainians would back Russia in this war against the people that just overthrown the government. Ukraine should be divided into 2 pieces in my opinion and its compose of two polar views in two regions. Ukraine is like Czechsolvakia. it will dissolve into 2 pieces.

Its not big deal to beat up and rule Indians under your boots. Almost everyone get a turn to beat them up.

Mughals were Mongolians who became Persianized culturally and linguistically and who used mainly Persian architecture and later they started marrying Persians, Arabs, locals etc. The only connection they have with any Turks is that in the beginning they married some Turks from Uzbekistan. But that obviously does not make them Turks. In that case the Ottomans were Caucasian for marrying Caucasian women often.

You are talking about the European countries right? France, UK, Germany, Spain, Sweden, etc.o_O

Russia has space manned technology, does Europe have that?

Russia has Glonass, does Europe have the functional Galileo?

How is it a world war if this is something that Ukraine and Russia need to figure it out themselves.

Bro, just take my word, this whole situation is about explode in our faces. God bless.

@al-Hasani in the end you were conquered and ruled for hundreds of years by uncivilized ,barbaric turks who contributed nothing to the world, and who have no unesco sites (your belief), and who have no culture. Wow you guys must really suck maybe thats why your type betrayed their own muslim brothers in ww1.

Russians cant do human waves though, they already have a population problem. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom