What's new

Ukraine Prepares For War. Troops on High Alert

@ChineseTiger1986

Can you please tell us about the Chinese viewpoint of the Mongols? Are they looked at as a civilized people and civilization or more as barbarians which Arabs, Iranians, Russians and Indians regard them as historically?

Russia would be nuked right back. What part of that do you delusional belligerent hyper-nationalists not quite understand?

Everyone here understand the nuclear bundle policy, but i don't think that US wanna to be perished first just for Ukraine.

So expect your President and his administration to be the first who caved in.

@ChineseTiger1986

Can you please tell us about the Chinese viewpoint of the Mongols? Are they looked at as a civilized people and civilization or more as barbarians which Arabs, Iranians and Indians regard them as?

China now has 25 million Mongols who are heavily sinicized, so they are considered as our brothers, they are also highly patriotic.

Despite the past, but for the unity of our country, we should look more in the future.

Even one shot fired can turn into a desperate situation of World War Three.

Russia would be nuked right back. What part of that do you delusional belligerent hyper-nationalists not quite understand?

So what?

The US is THE country that fears the nukes most。 Period!

The world has come to a stage which requires a total solution for a totally new start。

And major powers nuking each other is the shortest path to that。:close_tema:

Guess who will come out of an obliterated world first?I am sure it won't be the US。:dance3:

@ChineseTiger1986

Can you please tell us about the Chinese viewpoint of the Mongols? Are they looked at as a civilized people and civilization or more as barbarians which Arabs, Iranians, Russians and Indians regard them as historically?
Not the first time you are trying to drag Chinese in you racist discussions... pathetic. :disagree:

Everyone here understand the nuclear bundle policy, but i don't think that US wanna to be perished first just for Ukraine.

So expect your President and his administration to be the first who caved in.

China now has 25 million Mongols who are heavily sinicized, so they are considered as our brothers, they are also highly patriotic.

Despite the past, but the unity of our country, we should look more in the future.

Yes, but I am talking historically not today. Today Mongols are obviously a peaceful people. The perception according to most historical sources of the Mongols in China was that of Barbarians. Hence why you had to built the Chinese Wall and also notice the millions of Chinese they killed.

All in all it is fair to say that the word Mongol has a negative ring in many cultures and among many people. The word gives accusations to barbarians and primitive people.

Not the first time you are trying to drag Chinese in you racist discussions...

You asked for it. You started the Barbarian talk and then I gave you a few sources of how Ottomans looked at the word "Turk" and how other people have historically looked at Turks and that the word is synonymous to barbarian and heathen in many European languages. Even languages that had nothing to do with Turks.

So what?

The US is THE country that fears the nukes most。 Period!

The world has come to a stage which requires a total solution for a totally new start。

And major powers nuking each other is the shortest path to that。:close_tema:

Guess who will come out of an obliterated world first?I am sure it won't be the US。:dance3:

My God, you really are batshit insane!

mtv.gif

So Turks and the Ottoman elite kicked themselves or what because they obviously looked down on the word "Turk". Which Europe? You controlled Greece and small parts of Balkan. That's all. Arabs controlled a similar territory for much longer. Al-Andalus for 800 years. Sicily, parts of Southern Italy for 150 years. Cyprus, Malta etc. Despite that Arab have nowhere the same negative associations among Europeans historically despite them being the founders of Islam in the Europeans eyes. Arabs left numerous World UNESCO Heritage Sites whenever they were in Europe that are still standing? The Turks? Not much in that department. Well, they turned a church into a mosque. If anything only in the modern day due to 9/11.
This is the first time I have ever read any b.s of the ottomans using turk as a bad word yeah maybe the non turkic ottoman elite. If that was the case why would they label themselves as khans? We turks throughout history have controlled much larger parts of europe and china than you would ever dream about and for hundreds of years as well. Not to forget the majority of the indian sub continent. We still have muslim states in europe such as bosnia, kosovo, and albania not to forget eastern thrace. There are still millions of muslims in the balkans how many are in spain today that remain from the time of the moors.We built tons of amazing building just go to turkey and central asia and see for yourself not to forget the taj mahal in india. We built empires that were feared by millions through out history.

You asked for it. You started the Barbarian talk and then I gave you a few sources of how Ottomans looked at the word "Turk" and others historically and that it the word is synonymous to barbarian and heathen in many European languages. Even languages that had nothing to do with Turks.
So its a problem for you if i call Isis terrorists barbarians?
Good to know your mindset....

Yes, but I am talking historically not today. Today Mongols are obviously a peaceful people. The perception according to most historical sources of the Mongols in China was that of Barbarians. Hence why you had to built the Chinese Wall and also notice the millions of Chinese they killed.

All in all it is fair to say that the word Mongol has a negative ring in many cultures and among many people. The word gives accusations to barbarians and primitive people.

Yes, the Mongol Empire has killed many Chinese people, maybe up to 50% of the Chinese population at that time.

But from a world perspective, their empire has created a bridge between the East and the West.

Last edited:
No one will nuke US as US will not be involved in this issue. This is a pure issue between Russia and Ukraine. And its up to them to figure it out themselves.

You mean Moscow? Nothing else to Nuke here...:lol:
Without nukes the Russian military will be destroyed to bits, however it’s not worth the effort.

I want to know what is going on in pentagon as we speak; nobody plays geopolitics better than the Americans at this current moment.
Good times to get rid of Assad, along with Iran...?

I don’t think Ukraine means much to NATO (USA).

No one will nuke US as US will not be involved in this issue. This is a pure issue between Russia and Ukraine. And its up to them to figure it out themselves.

You're crazy, world war there is right around the corner. God bless.

This is the first time I have ever read any b.s of the ottomans using turk as a bad word yeah maybe the non turkic ottoman elite. If that was the case why would they label themselves as khans? We turks throughout history have controlled much larger parts of europe and china than you would ever dream about and for hundreds of years as well. Not to forget the majority of the indian sub continent. We still have muslim states in europe such as bosnia, kosovo, and albania not to forget eastern thrace. There are still millions of muslims in the balkans how many are in spain today that remain from the time of the moors.We built tons of amazing building just go to turkey and central asia and see for yourself not to forget the taj mahal in india. We built empires that were feared by millions through out history.

Mughals were still Mongolians and not Turks. Heavily mixed with Persians and Indians and some Arabs too. They were also Persianized. Claiming them as Turks is pathetic. They belonged to the Barlas Mongolian tribe. Nothing to do with Turks of Turkey.

Özay Mehmet (sounds Turkish to me) in his book Islamic Identity and Development: Studies of the Islamic Periphery mentions:[29]

“The ordinary Turks (Turkmen) did not have a sense of belonging to a ruling ethnic group. In particular, they had a confused sense of self-image. Who were they: Turks, Muslims or Ottomans? Their literature was sometimes Persian, sometimes Arabic, but always courtly and elitist. There was always a huge social and cultural distance between the Imperial centre and the Anatolian periphery. As Bernard Lewis expressed it: "in the Imperial society of the Ottomans the ethnic term Turk was little used, and then chiefly in a rather derogatory sense, to designate the Turcoman nomads or, later, the ignorant and uncouth Turkish-speaking peasants of the Anatolian villages." (Lewis 1968: 1)
In the words of a British observer of the Ottoman values and institutions at the start of the twentieth century: "The surest way to insult an Ottoman gentleman is to call him a 'Turk'. His face will straightway wear the expression a Londoner's assumes, when he hears himself frankly styled a Cockney. He is no Turk, no savage, he will assure you, but an Ottoman subject of the Sultan, by no means to be confounded with certain barbarians styled Turcomans, and from whom indeed, on the male side, he may possibly be descended."(Davey 1907: 209)

In Iran Turk is apparently associated with donkeys and being dumb according to the Iranian members.

Back
Top Bottom