What's new

UAE Mirage to PAF and SH to IAF Extract

JF17 thunder cannot carry USA amraams. Thats FANBOYS stuff.

Secondly Pakistan is looking to obtain a better Radar and new BVR missles for Thunder. They have been evaluting the French RC400 & MICA BVR missle combo which is a lighter faster missle than SD10..

There is a Thread re this story started by a senior PDF poster already.

AND GUESS WAT radar MIRAGE2000-9 of UAE carries ?????????

Yes you guessed it RC400 & mica BVR MISSLE COMBO.

uae mirages are the most advanced mirage 2000S EVER BUILT and are superior to the IAF MIRAGE2000H

Pakistanis problem is not short sigtedness. They know the threat that is building up by INDIAN MILITARY PROCUREMENT

Pakistan cannot afford the luxury of a additional $1.5billion to buy these planes from UAE.

Thats the real issue

ok but we can buy good air defence system to counter indian fighter jet PAF moto is defending the pakistan aero space which we can achieve from sam system

Super falcon.

Even a modern SAM SYSTEM will cost serious money.

Minimum $500m+++

And you cannot just rely on sam systems esp if the enemy may well be acquiiring fighters such has TYPHOON RAFAEL OR SUPER HORNETS..

esp the Hornets will jam those missles

leaving wat Thunders and small nos of F16/J10 to fight off a very large strike force...

I WUD BUY THE MIRAGE2000-9 even if thery cost $20m each

we need to buy sam system who has anti jamming system and what is the use of our awacs it also jamms the enemy fighter jet radars and its equipment may be u forget we neeed to get anti jamming system with the sam

JF17 thunder cannot carry USA amraams. Thats FANBOYS stuff.

I didnt see any senior member saying that, the AMRAAMS will equip the F16's.

Secondly Pakistan is looking to obtain a better Radar and new BVR missles for Thunder. They have been evaluting the French RC400 & MICA BVR missle combo which is a lighter faster missle than SD10..

There is a Thread re this story started by a senior PDF poster already.

PAF is keeping all of its options open, they have evaluated other hardware too not just RC400 and MICA. French BVRAAM is an excellent option and i am sure PAF will decide what missile will it go with, Shamim Sahab has already disclosed it that we possess a BVRAAM in our inventory. Maybe PAF will use that as a primary weapons, its anybody's guess and besides BVR will not be the only threat to JF17's. Just to let you know PAF will not be using the KLJ 7 radar even though its a very good radar, they will be using something better than that.

AND GUESS WAT radar MIRAGE2000-9 of UAE carries ?????????

Yes you guessed it RC400 & mica BVR MISSLE COMBO.

Good for them but that does not make them invincible?

Pakistanis problem is not short sigtedness. They know the threat that is building up by INDIAN MILITARY PROCUREMENT

We are quite aware of the threat that is building up and we are taking the proper steps necessary to keep the deterence level to make sure the Indians dont act naughty. Pakistan Armed Forces are run by professionals who take their job very seriousally. Even in its current state Pakistan Armed Forces are more than capable enough to thwart any aggression from the Indian side. If the Indian side is procuring new hardware than so are we, although in future i can see a lot of advantages that India holds over Pakistan are being diminished.

Pakistan cannot afford the luxury of a additional $1.5billion to buy these planes from UAE.

Thats the real issue

If push comes to shove we will buy these planes but PAF is not interested in these planes. They have made it clear they are placing their faith on JF17, so far the testing and evaluation has far exceeded PAF's expectations. Extensive work was done on the JF17 after the first prototype flew in 2003 because it did not meet PAF's requirements.

Hi,

The threat has already built up since 2002----it can break loose any moment---Mr Gates made it very clear in the last vist.

There are going to be 500 aim 120's---obviously for the F 16's---who else can fire them.

"We are quite aware of the threat that is building up and we are taking the proper steps necessary to keep the deterence level to make sure the Indians dont act naughty. Pakistan Armed Forces are run by professionals who take their job very seriousally. Even in its current state Pakistan Armed Forces are more than capable enough to thwart any aggression from the Indian side. If the Indian side is procuring new hardware than so are we, although in future i can see a lot of advantages that India holds over Pakistan are being diminished".notorious -e eagle quote

You didn't hear the news sir---you know why the paf didnot order any planes right after 9/11---and took five years to order---because they were caught sleeping at their jobs---due to their assessment that there was no chance of war---they assumed that there would be peace with india---their research and analysis of the pak indian relationship was extremely poor".

India holds the advantage over pakistan today---all the world knows it---india klnows it as well---tomorrow that advantage would be narrowed---the only reason india is holdinmg out is for economic reasons---. India has gone to a different pleateau against its war with pakistan---it has gone the slow strangulation route---while its economy keeps getting stronger, it is successfully trying to neutralize our motherland.

It is very difficult for a person to believe that their heroes and gods and people they worshipped for 45 plus years are mare mortals---it is very painful when these statues of immortality are toppled---I can understand the pain and sufferings of so many of you young people---I was there myself a long time ago thirty years ago when I started learning things otherwise.

I screamed and hollered like all of you, protecting my men in uniform---protecting till I got hoarse---then the realization hit me like a brickwall one day---moment of reckoning was very painful---most of you will go through it, in your life time---in due time you will all learn to understand the truth---it is just a matter of time. But remember---when the truth hits you---it is like a freight train---it really shatters you up. Bigger the pedastal that you put them on---the harder it will fall on you.

Thats the real issue

What is the basis of cost calculation. I do not think UAE Mirage 2000's are going to cost that much.

PAF can afford them but shall have to beat IAF when it comes to price per plane. IAF shall bid extremely high to prevent PAF from acquiring them.

You use a wireless radio set for that and its not a hot line. Both the sides need to have the same frequency .

Anyways before you put up such questions , try reading about some common communication procedures, it will save you and me alot of time:hitwall:

and the recc aircraft use a different frequency than the ground controllers ? With whom do these aircraft communicate with ? That means the ground command center cannot control or direct the recc or viceversa FUNNY..I hope its better to leave to those PAF experts in this forum to explain and am sure they won't waste their time answering silly points !!

If push comes to shove we will buy these planes
Here is how PAF can have them at the time of push come to shove. All it need its procurement team to get creative and form joint partnership to by hedge and not let IND to take or savotage them. A very minimal down payment or no payment but flexibility during neediness would be prime to proceed with such creative path. On JF-17, F-sola and J-10's arrival, Mirages are just over feeding of similar stuff IMO, but a good one for a stop gap measure. So, exploration of joint partnership is a feasible path IMO.

Last edited:
FireFighter...i do no consider Mirage 2000-9 to be junk if your pointing at their old airframes than the air frames of our mirage 3/5 are much older and junk inventory in our air force we rather had spend that time buying out these junks than upgrading them to Retrofit Of Strike Element.
This is the third time on this thread i would argue that Govt has funds and PAF just have to pressurize Govt about the real air threat PAF is facing. Where every air force is upgrading and buying new stuff off the shelf from US/UK/France, we're stuck in the era of shampooing our selves to look good in uniforms nothing else. I agree JF-17 is much better than anything in our inventory except for F-16s even MLU are too good.
Where nations like Brazil/Thailand/Indonesia/Algeria/Morocco/Malaysia/Australia/U.A.E/Kuwait/Saudi and many more are going for 4.5+ generation fighter we are stuck in one issue "Funds!" is there any other issue besides it? don't get me wrong i wouldn't take that "PAF handsful" with FC-20/JF-17/F-16 problems i do not think new F-16 induction and Integration is a big issue, FC-20 did not even roll out as a production and we here on forum are eating ourselves with integration issues, left is JF-17 its not the end of world we can give a couple of more years to come up with a better JF-17 we've already lost to our neighbors in terms of Air Force believe it or not keep aside emotions people we rant at India for their LCA and as India has shocked us too many times there are going to bring a better lca aesa equipped. Seriously we need to stop joking around on lca..India will surprise us either introducing French/Swedish stuff they've been already invited..
If funds are available for Pak Army development research productions and upgrades of strategic assets than PAF can demand Air Force too is of Importance and get a share out of those funds that Army is enjoying...we'll continue to be shocked and surprised by our neighbor while all we'll be doing is praising JF-17 like it has come to us "manosalwa" from the havens it is not! right said one guy on this forum this JF-17 should have been worked upon and inducted 7 years earlier...all said many of you here praise for Mirage Rose but when it comes to Mirage 2000-9 of U.A.E it suddenly becomes Junk..that is the difference between us and Indians and here they are upgrading their Mig 29s, Inducting SU-30, LCA will become good platform, perhaps we might be surprised with Mirage 2000 upgrades, MRCA, upgrades and yet many of us would be singing the songs of JF-17 to be superior to them. Time has changed we need sacrifices if we don't we'll keep flying these old inventory till 2019..That is just too late to introduce FC-20 by 2015-2017 very late indeed..

as i said earlier, there isn't anything left to discuss. You really seem to know so much about PAF that i dont stand a chance to prove my point...:rofl:

You being a little baby by saying this Well watever makes you happy..:pop:

What is the basis of cost calculation. I do not think UAE Mirage 2000's are going to cost that much.

PAF can afford them but shall have to beat IAF when it comes to price per plane. IAF shall bid extremely high to prevent PAF from acquiring them.

last time i checked IAF was not going to bid for these. however for navy it could be an interesting purchase.

Luftwaffe,

Thanks for your post---an excellent post. It is amazing that our pak colleagues would talk about the ROSE upgrade like it is a gift from heaven on an obsolete mirage 3 / 5 and when it comes to the most recent strike / interceptor---the pride of the french the m2k9---these same people are at aloss for words.

Pakistani fan boys are forgetting that in 65 and 71 paf had superior aircraft and superior missiles than iaf---maybe lesser in numbers but quality has its own strength.

Why can't they understand they neither have superior aircraft, nor do they superior a to a missiles as compared to the enemy---have they been so much brainwashed by the air force that they have lost the common sense of straight thinking---isn't it amazing that these young students of colleges and universities have no intellect at all to realize, recognize and assess the threat level---how the defencive and offencive strike weapons are procured---and most important of all---the importance of time factor in all this unsettling conditions.

My young men are thinking like every thing is hunky dory---there are no problems at all from anywhere---there is no hurry and no rush from any place---there are no enemies poised to destroy us---pakistan has no wars going on around it---pakistan's neighbours love pakistan---pakistan love sits neighbour---we are all in a lovey dovey and huggy relationship with our esteemed neighbour----pakistani 30 miles missile will kill the indian plane and indian 60 miles missile will not kill the pakistani plane. Indian SU 30's are a pos---indian mig21 bis are a pos---mirage m2k5 is same---so is mig 29----. PAF's F 16 A/B are the greatest--F 7 pg will take out everything---mirage 3/ 5 rose will slaughter all the indian planes---jf 17 zindabad---fc 20 paindabad---jeeway jeeway pakistan. :pakistan: Can somebody mail me that peyote---pease.

What a fools paradise---

Luftwaffe,

Thanks for your post---an excellent post. It is amazing that our pak colleagues would talk about the ROSE upgrade like it is a gift from heaven on an obsolete mirage 3 / 5 and when it comes to the most recent strike / interceptor---the pride of the french the m2k9---these same people are at aloss for words.

Pakistani fan boys are forgetting that in 65 and 71 paf had superior aircraft and superior missiles than iaf---maybe lesser in numbers but quality has its own strength.

Why can't they understand they neither have superior aircraft, nor do they superior a to a missiles as compared to the enemy---have they been so much brainwashed by the air force that they have lost the common sense of straight thinking---isn't it amazing that these young students of colleges and universities have no intellect at all to realize, recognize and assess the threat level---how the defencive and offencive strike weapons are procured---and most important of all---the importance of time factor in all this unsettling conditions.

My young men are thinking like every thing is hunky dory---there are no problems at all from anywhere---there is no hurry and no rush from any place---there are no enemies poised to destroy us---pakistan has no wars going on around it---pakistan's neighbours love pakistan---pakistan love sits neighbour---we are all in a lovey dovey and huggy relationship with our esteemed neighbour----pakistani 30 miles missile will kill the indian plane and indian 60 miles missile will not kill the pakistani plane. Indian SU 30's are a pos---indian mig21 bis are a pos---mirage m2k5 is same---so is mig 29----. PAF's F 16 A/B are the greatest--F 7 pg will take out everything---mirage 3/ 5 rose will slaughter all the indian planes---jf 17 zindabad---fc 20 paindabad---jeeway jeeway pakistan. :pakistan: Can somebody mail me that peyote---pease.

What a fools paradise---

Man you make my day!! very very good post! 101% agreed :police:

Back
Top Bottom