What's new

UAE Mirage to PAF and SH to IAF Extract

Luftwaffe,

Yes I agree Sir this happens but I am not aware of Pakistan but what happens now in India in the service sector is that the tax gets deducted from one's salary account directly. So the person cannot escape the tax. But ya still there are other sectors also which can escape the tax obligation such as small business units and that are in large number,

As I am not aware of Pak tax system but if govt use the policy of deducting the taxable income every month from the salary of the service sector then this can be achieved. But on the other hand this is secondry if we don't have good policy maker and transperent officials on top. Money laundering must be controlled in order to achieve the desired objectives. Other all nations hard earned money will go for a toss.

And of course this will reduce the burden of one time payment.

If every one pay their Tax.
Never vote the wrong person ( We still looking for the right one though)
No one will have to pay extra dollars

Yeah you are right!
but we have to revive the spirit among people!

This way people will start to participate and we can meet the challenges quickly..
In the long turn and meanwhile we can correct our tax system..

Never say that we will "donate" money instead say it is our duty..
Than you will know the spirit!

5 dollars per head supposedly 1 Million Pakistanis lives abroad all over the world that makes 5 Million dollars a month = 60 Million dollars a year..Now i don't know how many Pakistanis are abroad if suppose the figure is 3 Million that'll be 180 Million dollars a Year..ain't that brilliant...ok back to Mirages Topic we're dreaming and drooling..

Last edited:
Yaar saad wish this could happen but frankly looking at PAFs deficiency i see there is no sight of such accounts for any Armed forces department!

5 dollars per head supposedly 1 Million Pakistanis lives abroad all over the world that makes 5 Million dollars a month = 60 Million dollars a year..Now i don't know how many Pakistanis are abroad if suppose the figure is 3 Million that'll be 180 Million dollars a Year..ain't that brilliant...ok back to Mirages Topic we're dreaming a drooling..

No we are not dreaming!
It is possible..
If someone have contacts with the top brass..they can think about it..
There are millions of Pakistanis living abroad!
anyways..back to the topic!

I hope PA opens an account!

Yaar saad wish this could happen but frankly looking at PAFs deficiency i see there is no sight of such accounts for any Armed forces department!

yaar if they can't do than one of us should step us!
I mean there are many people who can be trusted upon!
If they can't do than we will do!

Change will come!

No.
This account will state Pakistan' Army account.
It will not say Gen kiyani's account or Zardari's account.
Some kind of authority should be put in place..
Some people should look after the account..
It is possible if we want to do..

If this happens than there will be a massive boost to Pakistan Armed forces.
$200 per person a year and if 100,000 people give...$ 20 million..I am sure people living abroad can give more..
76,000 Pakistanis live in Toronto only...

There are many Pakistanis who can give more...

Sir,

It should be an obligation. Otherwise continuity won't be achieved. It may happen the dollars coming down in very next year.

Yeah you are right!
but we have to revive the spirit among people!

This way people will start to participate and we can meet the challenges quickly..
In the long turn and meanwhile we can correct our tax system..

Never say that we will "donate" money instead say it is our duty..
Than you will know the spirit!

Some times i feel that we as a nation deserve Martial Law

Sorry Sir for using the incorrect word "Donate".

I was not referring to you man!
I said to Pakistani members that do not use the word donate instead say duty!
and why shouldn't we call our duty?
I mean Pakistan is our country and we have to save her not vice versa

I did not mean to point you.

Regards

lol general's stick at work! well I think it is a very good idea Pakistan can generate money for its armed forces as obligation for all Pakistanis living abroad..

Well Lets get back to the topic before someone warns us.

Is it final that Pakistan has dropped the Idea of UAE-Mirage?

Guys..
Stick to the topic or our posts will be deleted!!!
lol

but I think someone should step up..
I trust this forum so if the webbies talk to PA and the ad can be given saying donate to PDF as it is officially affiliated to PA's in terms of bank account!

but if PA opens a direct bank account it will be more useful!
I hope it is possible..I mean if one tries it can be possible...but we have to be practical!
don't hide behind the obstacles instead cross it!

Back
Top Bottom