What's new

UAE Getting Rafales and Selling its Mirage-2000-9s

i think we must to talk u-a-e for these jets.they can given us these jets on loan.60 jets mean 4 squadrons,which increase our performance

i think we must to talk u-a-e for these jets.they can given us these jets on loan.60 jets mean 4 squadrons,which increase our performance

Or PAF can offer JF-17 in exchange for Mirage 2k. China can supply directly to them. UAE can find some use for JF-17's.

Around half of that number is the dash-9 version the rest are more vintage Mirage-2000s.

Or PAF can offer JF-17 in exchange for Mirage 2k. China can supply directly to them. UAE can find some use for JF-17's.

Why would they want to go for JF-17s when they had Mirage-2000-9s and are now going for Rafales? And also apparently they are seeking to get rid of these dash-9s. I don't see any chance of this happening because of it.

If the UAE do decide to go for the Thunder, then it would be due to considerations completely independent of their Mirage-2000 situation.

Regards

According to some UAEAF pilots I know, Mirage 2000-9s will be exchanged back with France if the Rafale deal goes ahead. And UAEAF may have good relations with PAF, but they will never sell the Dash 9s to Pakistan.

very smart & cheeky comment!!! but there is plenty of use for JF-17 watch your borders!! ;)

very smart & cheeky comment!!! but there is plenty of use for JF-17 watch your borders!! ;)

Thanks for praise.

I am sure our borders are the only place where it will find some use. If not, then all the Chinese money and efforts will go wasted. ;)

Last edited:
These mirage is not less then f-16s tell u the truth, getting those mean getting 60 f-16s. I think the price they are asking is somewhere 4.5 billion dollars whic is not bad.

Pak has already Old Mirage III and they should buy Mirage 2000 from UAE. Now upgrade it to Mirage 2000 Mk2(latest version of mirage)....upgrade cost is only $43 mn per aircraft.may be cost is too high but after upgrade it become much better than F-16.

Last edited:
These mirage is not less then f-16s tell u the truth, getting those mean getting 60 f-16s. I think the price they are asking is somewhere 4.5 billion dollars whic is not bad.

Pak has already Old Mirage III and they should buy Mirage 2000 from UAE. Now upgrade it to Mirage 2000 Mk2(latest version of mirage)....upgrade cost is only $43 mn per aircraft.may be cost is too high but after upgrade it become much better than F-16.

4.5 billion for i think 40 aircraft

that is 112.5 million per air craft

and you r saying its good

and welcome u r saying spent $ 43 million per aircraft more and it will cost

155.5 million per aircraft

if Pakistan have that much of money than Pakistan can go for JSF-35

I used to think this will be a good plane to give a push to IAF in numbers. But they still want to sell a mirage at higher price than Gripen..

yes somehow these Mirages would be good if we use diplomacy we can get them from UAE im sure UAE will sell them to ease the purchase fo rafele so they have to add few more money mirages can also serve for our naval purposes and we already have infastructure for mirages we can afford them we just have to pay for mirages

Egypt might want those Mirage 2000-9s & -5s...the UAE & Qatar could also score some sales in Latin America or the smaller European NATO countries such as Bosnia or Bulgaria.

As for Rafale...I think there is a lot of potential in a possible GCC/Arab World purchase of the fighter. While UAE may show interest, there have been reports of Saudi Arabia considering it to replace their F-15C/Ds starting around 2020 or so...around the time UAE might begin procuring Rafale as well. There is also the possibility of Egypt, Kuwait, Qatar, Algeria & Libya in ordering the aircraft.

I think PAF could acquire Rafale...but only if most of the GCC acquire it in good numbers - perhaps with KSA and/or UAE securing a local production line? Otherwise the costs would be prohibitive for a fighter without secondary support lines and 'friendly' operators. Plus even if the GCC/Arab World choose Rafale, chances are they won't begin taking delivery until the 2020s...by then would Rafale really make a difference to PAF once the JF-17 & FC-20 are in strong numbers?

AFAIK....There are some disputes amongst the two countries and they recently had naval skirmish...here leme post the link
Naval battle between UAE and Saudi Arabia raises fears for Gulf security - Telegraph
The Saudi's have gone Typhoon's way and UAEAF is likely to go for Rafale....the prospectus of JP Line is nothing more than a very optimistic speculation....Regarding the F-15 replacements....Saudi's are actively seeking JSF or Silent Eagle.....their choice will be one of these two (with most probably SE which they have shown great interest) the back up plan is greater number of typhoons (72 orders and another option of 72 I think)

I thing Finantiol problem of the PAF is the big cause. PAF pilots is the worlds best pilots.Thats why PAF have no hytec fighter.

I thing Finantiol problem of the PAF is the big cause. PAF pilots is the worlds best pilots.Thats why PAF have no hytec fighter.

What?:cheesy::cheesy: An amazing Fanboy Comment, I hope PAF does not think in this way or ...........?:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom