What's new

UAE Getting Rafales and Selling its Mirage-2000-9s

Heck...with $140 a barrel .... UAE can even buy Raptors. Dont know why they would go for the Rafale.

I always wonder why none of the mid east countries bought SU's ??? although they have strong ties with the Russians. All of them have Fulcrums.

Canadian Pad.
The western armaments industry is very cunning in the way it markets its ware. They are happy to sell Block 60s and get more money out of the UAE Government in the guise of research , but will not sell them Raptors which could possibly cause problems for Israel.
On your second point US is notorious for using all the tricks and pressure in order to promote its sales to Mid East. The small states find it difficult for reasons of their own to resist this pressure. Also American aviation provides the biggest bang for the buck in any case.
I hope this answers your querry.
Regards
Araz

what elinat aircraft i nevr heared a name of that aircraft man ok even if u are right where didi chinese got the the blue prints of raptors which they are calling a JXX where that was coming from

what is that in the pic without any info and blue prints no one can build that much sophisticated aircraft

these are the uae F16

Attachments

• UAEAF F-16F block 60 #3012 landing at NAS Fort Worth during trials..jpg
    UAEAF F-16F block 60 #3012 landing at NAS Fort Worth during trials..jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 67
  • UAEAF F-16F block 60 #3008 ready to go on the NAS Fort Worth runway on September 16th, 2004.jpg
    UAEAF F-16F block 60 #3008 ready to go on the NAS Fort Worth runway on September 16th, 2004.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 38
  • UAEAF F-16E block 60 #3080 is flyign overhead after take off from NAS Fort Worth on November.jpg
    UAEAF F-16E block 60 #3080 is flyign overhead after take off from NAS Fort Worth on November.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 42
  • UAEAF F-16E block 60 #3032 ready to go on the NAS Fort Worth runway on November 20th, 2004. [Photo.j
    UAEAF F-16E block 60 #3032 ready to go on the NAS Fort Worth runway on November 20th, 2004. [Photo.j
    52.1 KB · Views: 28
Greek air force is also in the same path.. selling their M-2000 for Rafales..

Could you provide a link please.

i agree because they were the final country to receive brand new mirage-2000's (5) before the assembly line was terminated.

what is the price cost of rafales and eurofightertyphoon

does french have typhoon

what is the price cost of rafales and eurofightertyphoon

does french have typhoon

The cost of Eurofighter is $122.5 million.

The Rafale is a French aircraft so they don't have the typhoon.

Originally France was part of the consortium with Italy, Germany, Britain and Spain but left to pursue their own design ie The Rafale.

at 74 PKR to the USD it comes to a cool 9 bill rupees / eurofighter.

if pak uses its full year defence budget on the eurofighter, then we can purchase ~25 a/c with logistic support.

so it is clear, we cannot afford eurofighter or rafale or typhoon.

actually eurofighter and typhoon is the same plane

its full name is eurofightertyphhon

actually eurofighter and typhoon is the same plane

its full name is eurofightertyphhon

Eurofighter is how its described by the consortium that built it.

Its name now in UK service is Typhoon only.

Salam, i would like to say that its a very good decision to buy 4.5 Rafales may be about 60+ to replace Mirage-2000-9(coustomized version for UAE) but they made it quite late which is bad and may be good because the cost of 2000-9's may be increased in 2009 on wards when they will be released. The mirage-2000 is in service with india, egypt, peru, qatar, brazil, greece & taiwan but i hope that when the qatar was selling its mirage-2000-5 PAF told them not to sell it to india and i think they should force them not to sell it to IAF but to sell them to egypt, peru, qatar, brazil, greece & taiwan , because IAF know that in some manner these out perform MiG-29's & Su-30MK not MKI so that there would be balance of power. But i think they should continue to buy these birds in fututre to replace F-16blk-60 and sell it to Turkey & they should give away AAMs with jets(mirage-2000-9) and go for ASRAAM-IRST like ITALY&GERMANY with typhoons and AMRAAM-Meteor so it would be good idea ok :toast_sign:

Salam, i would like to say that its a very good decision to buy 4.5 Rafales may be about 60+ to replace Mirage-2000-9(coustomized version for UAE) but they made it quite late which is bad and may be good because the cost of 2000-9's may be increased in 2009 on wards when they will be released. The mirage-2000 is in service with india, egypt, peru, qatar, brazil, greece & taiwan but i hope that when the qatar was selling its mirage-2000-5 PAF told them not to sell it to india and i think they should force them not to sell it to IAF but to sell them to egypt, peru, qatar, brazil, greece & taiwan , because IAF know that in some manner these out perform MiG-29's & Su-30MK not MKI so that there would be balance of power. But i think they should continue to buy these birds in fututre to replace F-16blk-60 and sell it to Turkey & they should give away AAMs with jets(mirage-2000-9) and go for ASRAAM-IRST like ITALY&GERMANY with typhoons and AMRAAM-Meteor so it would be good idea ok :toast_sign:

Wonderful plan newbie just come up with the money and lets do it ;)

Back
Top Bottom