What's new

U.S. preps for possible cruise missile attack on Syrian gov't forces

Actually, there was no US million-soldier deployment in KSA at all. The international coalition didn't even exceed a million.

Feel free to give the attitude to the GCC states, harboring US bases in their own countries, but please, make sure you won't come around us. :lol:

I don't think that the US liked the way we dealt with the terrorists in Bahrain as well :cheesy:
Between the 70s embargo and today there was a major occurrence of almost a million US soldiers on Saudi soil, this could have changed everything in the Saudi leadership towards the US.It is not just Saudi Arabia that supported it, Kuwait gave money, UAE gave money ( 10.000 US soldiers in that country and USAF bases in the other ), so I see the sovereignty which we lack clearly, enough troops inside for the US to annex those countries.

Besides, my point was not even about Saudi Arabia, the only reason I mentioned GCC is blackeagles pro GCC behaviour, the joke of "puppet" is getting overused by now.

I don't like Sadam, please go easy on me :lol:

Ah, yes....the historic fact of the US saying we are gonna attack....and then losing nerve.....you and Saddam should go chuckle about that.

As an American, I would encourage the US to stay the devil out of this mess. Leave history behind, we just had had two major wars, we can't open a 3rd front.

Actually, there was no US million-soldier deployment in KSA at all. The international coalition didn't even exceed a million.

Feel free to give the attitude to the GCC states, harboring US bases in their own countries, but please, make sure you won't come around us. :lol:

I don't think that the US liked the way we dealt with the terrorists in Bahrain as well :cheesy:

As an American, I would encourage the US to stay the devil out of this mess. Leave history behind, we just had had two major wars, we can't open a 3rd front.

I personally could care less....let them sort it out. But anyone who says the US threatens attack....and won't follow through are idiots, or live in a cave with no news.

I personally could care less....let them sort it out. But anyone who says the US threatens attack....and won't follow through are idiots, or live in a cave with no news.

But I don't think we should go to war without embracing politics first = \ at least with the Russians.

PS....third front? Send me a map with the Iraqi front if you would.....current deployment....enemy formations etc. And, who is the genius who says there were 1,000,000 US troops in Saudi Arabia?

PS....third front? Send me a map with the Iraqi front if you would.....current deployment....enemy formations etc. And, who is the genius who says there were 1,000,000 US troops in Saudi Arabia?

A third front is about to be opened very very very soon if you know what I mean ;)...

Ofcourse that was so "anti west", we all know how Israel has no problem with al sisi, which makes it extremely anti west, send weaponry to Hamas thats anti west.

I thought you always stand against terrorism in all shapes and sizes :lol: or are jews expectional?

Give Arabs another 20 years to figure out whether puppet of Iran or the US, actually it is irrelevant for me what you or him think about that matter.

Well, I said it many times that KSA is indifferent to Iraq, quite frankly, we could care less about Iraq's exsitence, just stop trying to sneak into our boarders.

A third front is about to be opened very very very soon if you know what I mean ;)...

I thought you always stand against terrorism in all shapes and sizes :lol: or are jews expectional?

Well, I said it many times that KSA is indifferent to Iraq, quite frankly, we could care less about Iraq's exsitence, just stop trying to sneak into our boarders.

Replace We with I, 2nd OPEC producer is not something you could care less about how much you want it to be like that quit typing this nonsense.
Its the other way around, Saudis who have been brainwashed into the jihad ideology sneak into ours, but from other borders ofcourse ( Syria ).

I never said that Hamas should be armed, as you can see it is an example of an anti west move.

Close to a million Americans ( around 600.000-700.000 to be precise ).
And it was a serious comment to Mosamania which your just fuking up with some emoticons, let him reply.

Am I the majoosi or the Saddamist ?... seems like I get accused of both.

Ah, yes....the historic fact of the US saying we are gonna attack....and then losing nerve.....you and Saddam should go chuckle about that.

Well your so brave and proud attacking much smaller countries whos population are 10 times smaller, countries similar to the size of 1 state in the US.
Trust me, the Iraq wars costed so much that it turned just useless for the US, but besides that information we have the American kids who want to play badass American. And anyone can become an American, it is not bound to an ethnicity.

You have no control over OPEC nor do you have the ability to supply the whole world-oil market, give it a rest bro :lol:

Replace We with I, 2nd OPEC producer is not something you could care less about how much you want it to be like that quit typing this nonsense.
Its the other way around, Saudis who have been brainwashed into the jihad ideology sneak into ours, but from other borders ofcourse ( Syria ).

I'm sorry to hear that Iraq failed to control its own boarders, but this isn't my problem.

I never said that Hamas should be armed, as you can see it is an example of an anti west move.
Am I the majoosi or the Saddamist ?... seems like I get accused of both.

I don't know who you're, and I never accused of being an X or Y :lol:

Close to a million Americans ( around 600.000-700.000 to be precise ).
And it was a serious comment to Mosamania which your just fuking up with some emoticons, let him reply.

It isn't even close to a million, so calm down dude :lol:

Noone cares UNSC. US had relied on NATO protocols in Kosovo/Serbia. And UNSC couldn't say a thing at that time. And the sources claim that Obama administration has started to look for such model. My money's on that. They'll do it with the way they did at Kosovo.

You have no control over OPEC nor do you have the ability to supply the whole world-oil market, give it a rest bro :lol:

I'm sorry to hear that Iraq failed to control its own boarders, but this isn't my problem.

I don't know who you're, and I never accused of being an X or Y :lol:

It isn't even close to a million, so calm down dude :lol:

I haver never said that I have control over OPEC neither have I said that I have the ability to supply the whole world oil market, I said that it is the 2nd largest producer in OPEC.

600.000-700.000 is US forces, adding coalition makes the numbers grow which is still totally irrelevant as its not about numbers the point was that they had enough soldiers to annex ( point was about the 1970s oil embargo ) dont go to deep into the unimportant points.

disgusting traitors who call themselves "Arabs" are happy that the west will bomb an Arab country... and will kill millions of Syrian in less than a week... yet they are happy their masters is coming in to save their losing @$$.... funniest thing is they call it "Syrian Revolution" :omghaha:

The fake wannabe Arab nationalist in bed with safavids and descendants of Central Asian nomads not native to the Middle East that are eternal enemies of us Arabs and Islam. Your kind of people are getting their skulls crushed right now in the entire Arab world and it is only going to get worse for you traitors. I suggest you move to farsistan so we can bomb you there. In 10 years time you will be extinct like the dinosaurs. Be sure of that.

A real Arab nationalist will never regard Iran as a friend thus you have been exposed as a fake. Much like your Pagan Child-murdering rulers whom you worship.

You are a traitor much like the Child-Murderer you worship. Allah (swt) knows what his little Pagan family is but they are for sure not Arabs. He is a false Arab nationalist. Syria under the Child-Murderers dictatorship was the only Arab country that supported Farsistan against Iraq - your Arab neighbor even. Great treachery. Now they have killed 100.000 Syrian Arabs.

Your PAGAN Ba'athi Wannabe "Arab" nationalist regime that is in bed with the Fake Wannabe "Arab" Mulalh's in farsistan is taking it last breaths. Once they are gone you will become extinct in the Arab world too as governmental ideology.

How we Arabs and Muslims cannot wait!

So get used to being an immigrant in the US for life. But don't forget that there are 4 million Arabs in USA alone and they will not look mildly at your kind. So be happy that you are anynomous on this forum.

Also please don't call yourself an Arab nationalist.

I had hope for some Arab nationalist that were secular and even non-Muslim as long as they served the interests of us Arabs but unfortunately your kind are phonies and extremely harmful as well.

You are a fake Ba'athi. Do you see that flag below on the video? Do you see farsistan on it anywhere?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_EgR7UHw8Q

Back
Top Bottom