What's new

U.S. preps for possible cruise missile attack on Syrian gov't forces

To bad im not President... I would of attacked Syria and Iran in the same time by now, Afghanistan would of been a Military base, Iraq's oil would be ours. China and Russia wouldn't do jack **** other then threats and warnings.

I hope Obama grows some balls and take action already. With Syria and Iran gone our interest would roam freely in the region and Israel will be safe.

Easy Yankee! & then you woke up!

To bad im not President... I would of attacked Syria and Iran in the same time by now, Afghanistan would of been a Military base, Iraq's oil would be ours. China and Russia wouldn't do jack **** other then threats and warnings.

I hope Obama grows some balls and take action already. With Syria and Iran gone our interest would roam freely in the region and Israel will be safe.

Well you definitely have the talent to run for next presidential elections.

History shows stupid people have done really well in elections, sometime they even win!! e.g George Bush:)

You forgot the martians man !! Don't forget conquering the martians (they have oil) !!:sniper:

You forgot the martians man !! Don't forget conquering the martians (they have oil) !!:sniper:

Well,in terms of firepower,they certainly have it...the "let's protect the civilians and be humane" tactic it's what killed american soldiers in Irak,A'stan.

Well you definitely have the talent to run for next presidential elections.

History shows stupid people have done really well in elections, sometime they even win!! e.g George Bush:)

Clam people like Jimmy Carter :lol:

The American people don't have the stomach to go for another 3rd war in a decade in a Muslim country.

I'm tipping my hat off to you ;)

I don't think Iran, Israel, Greece, Romania, or KSA deserves an American live to be wasted on 'em. :agree:

Romania can't be conquered! Our gypsies would steal their hardware within days of the invasion to sell for scrap,plus all those vampires at night will decimate the agressors :coffee:

Romania can't be conquered! Our gypsies would steal their hardware within days of the invasion to sell for scrap,plus all those vampires at night will decimate the agressors :coffee:

No, I wasn't talking about an event of war. I was referring to launching a first strike against an enemy state. Of course if Romania finds itself in trouble with someone, her friends will stand with her including my own country, I'm positively sure about that :smart:

this is good sign..........USA must attack & destroyed syria................

soon war between russia & usa/nato will begin...........mathamah kubra is come

im happy......because imam mahdi & prophet isa only come to earth when.........Syria is destroyed into ash....

PLEASE USA ............YOU MUST DESTROYED ALL SYRIA INCLUDE DAMASCUS INTO ASH & TOTAL DESTRUCTION>>>>>>>

HOHO............sufyani,dajjal,al-mahdi & prophet isa...is come...............ah........this age is very wonderful era........

syria people..........sorry your country will destroyed this is fate & destiny....we cannot change that...please if you can ...
you must moved to khurasan/central asia...........

May Allah SWT will give the soul of syrian pure muslim people into firdaws paradise.........ammiin

and remember o arab khawarij & arab kingdom...........all of you will erased from mother earth soon.......just wait

Well,in terms of firepower,they certainly have it...the "let's protect the civilians and be humane" tactic it's what killed american soldiers in Irak,A'stan.

I don't know ... Are we talking about Syria & Iran, and USA alone, at this moment? They can defeat their AD/AF without much issues from the air, but to really intrude on their combat troops/command system you need boots on the ground.
After all, air power never actually won any wars on it's own, it facilitates :)

Troops on the ground - they can do it relatively easy, but it would be messy, especially against Iran (not that Syria is a pushover, lots of combat veterans).
Problem is: what do you do afterwards? If it's occupation, then no, I don't think they can do it for the long run, not alone anyway. No money, and the military is stretched thin as it is. (this isn't the USA of '95, numbers aren't there)
Alternative B is to fall back, but then you haven't achieved much anyway
Alternative C is to go Genigs Kan style and squash any resistance - problem is the public opinion won't tolerate that, and it's not guaranteed to work..

I've got the popcorn ready.

America - **** yeah!

hahahaha :rofl:

Got that right !

And lose many soldiers everyday against local guerrilla resistance ? or would you use WMD to wipe out populations to prevent that, while taking oil and such.

Back
Top Bottom