What's new

U.S. pivot to Asia: How China Can Turn The Table

Japan, Philippines and vietnam doesn't make up all Asia, even if you include India.

The real bully is India, how many princely state have you annexed into the union? Then name me any independant state that China had invaded?

tibet is the biggest state invaded by China in 1959, secondly you attacked Vietnam and India...

And recently your nation is doing aggresive posturing continuosly and issuing warning to every nation.... we were counting these warnings last year...

tibet is the biggest state invaded by China in 1959, secondly you attacked Vietnam and India...

And recently your nation is doing aggresive posturing continuosly and issuing warning to every nation.... we were counting these warnings last year...

When Qing emperor abdicated, all territory transferred to the new republic. Tibet is bounded by Qing abdication. Sino-British treaty of 1906 recognized Tibet as CHina. Our prolonged civil war, then WW2, prevented us from taking Tibet earlier.

Vietnam and India are border dispute. We had no intention to annex like you did to the other princely states. Hyderabad, Manipur, Northeast. Goa, Kashmir?

China's territory actually shrunk after it became a republic. While you country's territory expanded after 1947. Go figure.

When Qing emperor abdicated, all territory transferred to the new republic. Tibet is bounded by Qing abdication. Sino-British treaty of 1906 recognized Tibet as CHina. Our prolonged civil war, then WW2, prevented us from taking Tibet earlier.

Vietnam and India are border dispute. We had no intention to annex like you did to the other princely states. Hyderabad, Manipur, Northeast. Goa, Kashmir?

China's territory actually shrunk after it became a republic. While you country's territory expanded after 1947. Go figure.

You are wrong about Indian history...
India and Pakistan were direct inheritors of British India and hence all the merger of princely states was need of both India and Pakistan to be stable.

India and Pakistan were direct inheritors of British India and hence all the merger of princely states was need of both India and Pakistan to be stable.

Goa was not a princely state, you annexed Goa from the Portuguese. Hyderabad wanted to join Pakistan, you annexed it. Stop giving excuses.

Wow nice one! Your country is not in the F position to tell us what to do! And so your kind! Your the problem here because you invade and parade your so called navy and fishing fleet to illegally fish in our waters and use illegal methods of fishing and now you wanna claim resources! What a jerk off you people are! Stealing from us is not a right! and trying to rationalized is even worse that for people who f calming they been wrong in the past you love to f people over with f up logic! stupid sounding my foot how imperialistic are you people you allies and your selfs must follow International law! by solving this problem in International forum its fare and just. If you people can't understand that its not our problem anymore you country has too.
We went over this and you got destroy over your country claim to dispute area. LOL And now you have the ball to bring it up again? Let me ask you this and be honest with your answer. If this is the US, instead of China, do you have the ******* ball to confront the US? This is why we must build our military up into undisputed, unchallenged like the US navy, then the domino effect will fall across Southeast Asia.

Do that.....but don't try to be a leader of Asians....

Asia has many large and ancient countries which don't have a very high opinion of China...
I'm talking about the Southeast Asian and East Asia. South Asia is secondary and we have our ally, Pakistan, to lead that region.

One thing is for sure, India will never reign supreme in Asia as a whole as long as China is here. But my friend, let be a realist here. A group without a clear leader is like a snake without its head. And we are destine to lead in Asia. If you disagree, try to beat us in military and economy. Then you will gain our respect, then at least we consider giving you the throne.

We went over this and you got destroy over your country claim to dispute area. LOL And now you have the ball to bring it up again? Let me ask you this and be honest with your answer. If this is the US, instead of China, do you have the ******* ball to confront the US? This is why we must build our military up into undisputed, unchallenged like the US navy, then the domino effect will fall across Southeast Asia.

I'm talking about the Southeast Asian and East Asia. South Asia is secondary and we have our ally, Pakistan, to lead that region.

One thing is for sure, India will never reign supreme in Asia as a whole as long as China is here. But my friend, let be a realist here. A group without a clear leader is like a snake without its head. And we are destine to lead in Asia. If you disagree, try to beat us in military and economy. Then you will gain our respect, then at least we consider giving you the throne.

Yes and why should we not i mean if stealing is stealing why wait right but why are you comparing yourselves to other superpowers while clearly you are just a regional power? heck you can't even compare to Japan let alone to the America? I found it funny that you people keep insisting you are the victims here while the whole world already knows you the aggressor i mean seriously placing military bases near the Philippines not a aggressive military act i don't know what is? in the scale of 1 to f how f are you people.

Goa was not a princely state, you annexed Goa from the Portuguese. Hyderabad wanted to join Pakistan, you annexed it. Stop giving excuses.

So taking East Turkmenistan and Tibet was just right huh. And please do tell how can brainwash puppet of his government became an expert on other peoples history?

100% support future Chinese leadership of Asia. As for South Asia and Pakistani leadership of it, as we Bangladesh have some previous history with that country, we would rather be part of South East Asia and be directly under Chinese leadership.

Remember what?

Chinese is the guy who shot latest bullets into our troops, our fisher-men.
The last bullet from US to us, 40 years ago ...

It takes few decades to understand how to deal with them, US once before is allied with Vietnamese ( South Vietnam ),
President Ho Chi Minh once before hope to fully cooperate with US ( 1945 ), we could find it easily by his letters to President Harry Truman, his statement of Independence.

Recently, President Truong Tan Sang and President Obama re-confirm to be happy if that will come true.
TPP would be an award to allied countries of US in Asia - Pacific ( Do you know why Japan so keen to be the latest nation applied to TPP at the beginning of this year?)

LOL appreciate your will. Go learn about Agent Orange, the rape of Vietnam, and numerous sanction led by US to cripple your economy.

My Vietnam..ese friend, you might want to "rethink" about forming the Asian alliance with us at the helm or licking Western's *** for survival. It is your country choice. Our country will destine to control our fate. We are tired of being the slave of the West and will fight for Asia status and recognition on the world stage..

You lied. The princely state can choose to be independent. But when Hyderabad choose to stay independent, India invaded. India is thus a 2nd hand imperialist.

Remember what?

Chinese is the guy who shot latest bullets into our troops, our fisher-men.
The last bullet from US to us, 40 years ago ...

It takes few decades to understand how to deal with them, US once before is allied with Vietnamese ( South Vietnam ),
President Ho Chi Minh once before hope to fully cooperate with US ( 1945 ), we could find it easily by his letters to President Harry Truman, his statement of Independence.

Recently, President Truong Tan Sang and President Obama re-confirm to be happy if that will come true.
TPP would be an award to allied countries of US in Asia - Pacific ( Do you know why Japan so keen to be the latest nation applied to TPP at the beginning of this year?)
We suppose to feel sympathy for your countrymen for their betrayal? We did what the Soviet would have done which is to shoot when approaching territory that administrated by us.

...And the US rejected Uncle Ho, am I right? Tell me how the US respect your will? If they respect your will, they wouldn't intervene in your country domestic affair to create a puppet regime and impose sanction on your country and never truly aid your country in any shape or form. Believe it or not, had you not having a dispute with China, the US wouldn't even bother to look at you in the eyes.

Do you even know what a TPP even suppose to mean politically to even bring that up to me?

This is full of Cr@p China should just invade India,why is it taking so long?
You guys have 1 week then i am going to buy GTA5,no invasion then,Period.

US not occupy land and sea, that's their difference from yours !!!

When will this new Chinese invasion comic books release?

Back
Top Bottom