What's new

U.S. pivot to Asia: How China Can Turn The Table

I grew up here in America. Been here since before you were born. so I know more about American than Taiwan. Also, Taiwan, unlike India, do not make superpower delusional and racist movies.

then you should not say what Taiwan is/are/was and will be or do,as you were not even part of Taiwan..some might tend to raise suspicion that even you're a Taiwanese at all or not.

and you saw one youtube video and believed in it..hell,most Indian members here,even I didn't watch it..looks like trolling topics are popular in Chinese(even if Non residencial) trolls..one can find billions of same videos/articles on China :lol:

This reminds me of a funny fan video that some Red Guard-watched kid posted on YouTube on PLA, with the Pirates of the Caribbean music being played in the background. :lol:

But it is interesting how China, North Korea and strangely, Iranian news channels project themselves.

You're saying the same type of words that Shiro Ishi once said.

And then we all know what happened. :D

you have to admit their strategy even lightinxyz..... red kids with red dreams on ccp beds........in a cage.....

We must listen to Deng advice and continue to stay low, buy our time. We are not ready to confront the US head on, which is why the troublemaker like Philippine, Japan, and Vietnam can afford to confront us directly. We must also reduce tension and build strong cooperation with friendly nation. Our target enemy of the future is Japan, Philippines, and maybe Vietnam in our sea dispute.

What the fook is going on? Mental mast****** by the OP??? MODS, why don't u do something?

We must listen to Deng advice and continue to stay low, buy our time. We are not ready to confront the US head on, which is why the troublemaker like Philippine, Japan, and Vietnam can afford to confront us directly. We must also reduce tension and build strong cooperation with friendly nation. Our target enemy of the future is Japan, Philippines, and maybe Vietnam in our sea dispute.

Deng is a genius. Is good to listen to him on all things. Another politician of the same stature is Lee Kuan Yaw of Singapore.

Deng sucks, China sucks as whole, too. No wonder that dingdong "peaceful rise" of China belongs to the past. Slowly we realize what some brain-dead Chinese forumers dream of, this "Chinese dream": fascism. What you need is some sorts of "provocations" of your opponents. Right?

How is about a Chinese version of Mukden Incident?

Deng is a genius. Is good to listen to him on all things. Another politician of the same stature is Lee Kuan Yaw of Singapore.
Deng had a dark side: he had blood in his hand as he ordered the PLA to crack down the protest at the Tiananmen Square in 1989. He committed war crime and acted against humanity as he backed the genocide of Red Khmer and ordered the PLA to launch attack on Vietnam in 1979, when we tried to stop the killings.

But anyway life is cheap in China.

No wonder all Asia considers China and its CCP as a bully nation and organisation.... just dreaming of conquering other nations

No wonder all Asia considers China and its CCP as a bully nation and organisation.... just dreaming of conquering other nations

Japan, Philippines and vietnam doesn't make up all Asia, even if you include India.

The real bully is India, how many princely state have you annexed into the union? Then name me any independant state that China had invaded?

Wow troublemaker typical chinamen comments oh well International law works for you people when its in your side but not when it is right and far and as for target well what's stooping you guys the last time anyone check my forefathers were kick you around the battles in the Korean war and the Japanese almost killed you guys off and only the allies save you from becoming extinct!

Japan, Philippines and vietnam doesn't make up all Asia, even if you include India.

The real bully is India, how many princely state have you annexed into the union? Then name me any independant state that China had invaded?

So stealing resources like in the Philippines (illegal black sand and precious metal resource mining) And so is in Africa does not count huh? as for independent nation try Tibet and East Turkmenistan and formally Vietnam and Korea, Mongolia to name a few

What a Joke? And also very dated article. If I closed my eyes and I would have thought it is coming form some Pakistani due to its triumphalist overtones:pakistan:

So stealing resources like in the Philippines (illegal black sand and precious metal resource mining) And so is in Africa does not count huh? as for independent nation try Tibet and East Turkmenistan and formally Vietnam and Korea, Mongolia to name a few

Are you retarded? If trade is considered stealing, then US is the biggest thief.

Tibet is bounded by Qing abdication. There was never a East Turkmenistan, it is a newly invented term. Vietnam and Korea still stand. All of Mongolia was part of China. Go get yourself some education.

Are you retarded? If trade is considered stealing, then US is the biggest thief.

Tibet is bounded by Qing abdication. There was never a East Turkmenistan, it is a newly invented term. Vietnam and Korea still stand. All of Mongolia was part of China. Go get yourself some education.

It not trade if your doing it illegally! Not paying royalties and taxes and just taking it to china to marketed as your own finish product. And your so called part of china was the one made up Vietnam was invade but fought back and won their freedom and your time Korea as well before and after Japan Invade it and Mongolia was invade by china and never was part of it but like Vietnam and Korea with little help she got her freedom back i hope soon East Turkmenistan and Tibet as for Education well if its your so called Patriotic Education revisionist no thank you!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom